Deep Throat Tips

ErosFlame

Guest hotpussyboy

I used to gag but don't anymore. A gorgeous top taught me how to take his cock all the way down my throat by lowering my head backward on the edge of the bed while he stood behind me and slowly inserted his cock down my throat. He instructed me to keep swallowing as he slipped his cock deeper and deeper. While swallowing, I was massaging his cock and within a few seconds I felt his cock throbbing and he exploded a huge load down my throat. What helps too is having another guy slowly massage your boypussy while the other guy slips his cock down your throat. When you're really turned on, you won't gag. If you're just giving a guy a quickie, and you're fully turned on, you'll probably gag. So if you know what turns you on, have your guy do what you like before taking his cock all the way down your throat. 

I used to gag but don't anymore. A gorgeous top taught me how to take his cock all the way down my throat by lowering my head backward on the edge of the bed while he stood behind me and slowly inserted his cock down my throat. He instructed me to keep swallowing as he slipped his cock deeper and deeper. While swallowing, I was massaging his cock and within a few seconds I felt his cock throbbing and he exploded a huge load down my throat. What helps too is having another guy slowly massage your boypussy while the other guy slips his cock down your throat. When you're really turned on, you won't gag. If you're just giving a guy a quickie, and you're fully turned on, you'll probably gag. So if you know what turns you on, have your guy do what you like before taking his cock all the way down your throat. 

Guest hotpussyboy

I just love sucking gorgeous cocks, so I'm usually so turned on by the prospect of relieving a gorgeous guy that by the time I have slowly unzipped his jeans and inserted his cock in my mouth, my throat seems to automatically open up to receive his cock. One guy trained me to take his cock all the way down my throat by first lying on my back, with my head tilted back to open my throat more, then as he inserted his cock in my mouth, he told me to swallow. That was just great. Swallowing had the effect of massaging his cock with the muscles of my throat, then, within a short time, I felt his cock throbbing, and a warm flood of cream exploding in my throat. What a sensation!! What helps too is having another top raising your legs and gently massaging your hotboypussy as the other guy inserts his cock down your throat.  If your super turned on as you lick the precum from his cock, you shouldn't gag.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it all the time even without thinking about it. When I started to try I always had a gag refelexion, but after some tryes it disappeared. And now any cock goes all the way inside to the root without any problem.

Also love to have a half hard cock in my mouth, swallow it all te way in and let it get hard. By then my throat is already ready to accept it

Edited by nastycar
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MyDarlene

Maybe its practice especially after years and years of sucking cock and swallowing cum, i really don't have that problem, can suck and swallow really big dicks and because i can they always come back again and again and again, not to worry like the other guys are saying bunch of things you can do, relax your throat, sure that helps, i noticed too, lube of any kind, certainly does help as well, for me just a tiny bit of baby oil to coat his coat does wonders, slides right down your throat, anyway you'll get there, don't give up keep sucking cock and loving it. 

A hot top guy I used to play with every weekend, had a very big dick (10 1/2 X 7).

He'd have me lie on my back, on the bed.

Then, he'd straddle my chest, and slowly shove his cock farther and farther down my throat, forcing me to hold my breath for as long as possible.

When I had to come up for air, I'd push him backwards so that his cock would come up out of my throat.

Then, he'd do it again, and again.

Taking his big cock in that position was the only way for me to avoid the gag reflex.

BTW, the worst position for me is to be on my knees with a guy grabbing my head and skull fucking me.

• Upvote 1

1. Don't over think it. Just enjoy sucking cock, don't think about the mechanics too much. You'll psych yourself out.

2. Slow and steady. Don't rush it, take your time. If you rush it and can't handle it, its going to push you way back getting there again.

3. Position. It can literally be all the difference you need. Head over bed works great, and well as '69 with you on top' position. If you must be on your knees, aim for a 45 degree angle.

4. Poppers and 'water' if you PNP. Don't worry about those relaxing lotions and sprays.

As far as the muscle goes, can't help you there, no gag reflex here lol

post-46689-0-85335900-1452153014_thumb.png

Edited by calgary84

• 4 months later...

When brushing your teeth, scrub the back of your tongue until you gag. Over time, you will start to desensitize it as well as condition your body to control the reflex.

When actually sucking a dick, its easier to swallow it if it is semi-hard vs fully erect. Practice swallowing it before he gets super hard to get your throat relaxed and ready.

If all else fails, have a cough drop in your mouth while you are sucking him. The minty coolness will drive him wild and it will also help relax your throat.

• 1 year later...

It just seems to take practice and not being afraid to gag if you have to. You just have to keep going. Gag a little. Then keep going. The thing I've noticed is that if I've got the cock totally covered in spit, I'm less likely to gag on it when it goes deep. Deep-throating generates even more spit as well, and once that gets going it's even easier. So I think the secret is to just drool all over that cock and don't be afraid to get messy. Also that thick gloppy spit that comes from deep-throating is the ABSOLUTE BEST lube for fucking. So that's another great side benefit of deep-throating.

Edited by barenekkid
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/08/2013 at 6:49 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I use a lube called Grease by Swiss Navy that causes my lips to go numb for a very brief minute or so ( usually this happens after the guy has been fucking me using the grease, then switches over to my mouth) The effect though is that my gag reflex goes to rest for a bit, and I can really push down deep on his shaft, then as it gets past the back of my throat I begin small up and down movement and swallowing, and it really slips the cock balls deep into my windpipe. If you have hot wired nips, you might find really tweaking them hard while getting throat fucked will confuse your head enough to forget about the gag action and try to focus on whats happening to your tits- by the time the brain shifts back to your throat, that cock has been planted in and you are beyond the gag reflex point and are licking his pubes with his cock in the back of your head

I shall have a look out for your lube !!!! 

But NIPPLES are the keyword for me too :)

• 1 year later...

Deep throating, for me, is mental. I relax and don't resist his dick. This hot man deserves service, so I surrender my throat to him. Men can sense this submission, and our energies synergize. Once I give myself to the hottie I'm blowing I can throat deep and easily.