Pimp Gets Twisted

whthole4u

Oh damn-- thanks Wht- a dry week since my play last Thursday- but at least I had the latest installation of this story to get off to!! I think I would go sex crazy if there weren't outlet stories like this.... now, where in DC is this towing company?? Sounds like they have an opening for a hole

• 3 weeks later...

Whore Boot Camp – Curiosity can get someone into trouble and what started out as me being nosy about a pimp and his whore, turned into a rough fuck in an alley, several loads up my ass in a dirty garage, and now I was face down on a squeaky bed being deep dicked by Jay as he told me how much he was enjoying my raw hole. I remembered being in the truck after we left the garage and Jay’s voice saying “Come on little rabbit. Time to get see your new hutch,” before I faded back to black. The memories after that were in bits and pieces. The truck stopped; dogs barking; the sound of a metal gate; Jay helping me walk; the jangling of keys; the overwhelming stench of dog-piss; Jay dropping me on the bed, then blackness again. I don’t think I was out long at all before Jay started forcing a couple fingers up my cum filled ass and his voice penetrated the fog in my head, “Come on now little rabbit, time to get that white tail working, know what I mean? No, you don’t yet, but you will. Got a little something for you from Griz, these big ass crystal shards will perk you right up, feel that burn in your hole yet? Huh? I thought so by the way that pucker is trying to break my fucking fingers off – damn slut! Looks like I got to bust you open some more, how about that?”

The crystal had started to kick in and as Jay stood up to get undressed I wiggled my ass a bit, relishing in the deep ache that came from taking a rough dicking and my guts being full of nutt – some of it infected for sure. This time Jay did not want me to suck him first as I glanced back, saw him pimp several squirts of lotion out of a bottle on the floor, then climb on the bed behind me. As Jay positioned himself I instinctively reached back, spread my hole open with my hands and waited for his monster black dick to invade me again. “OH FUCK – THOSE HOT PUSSY ASS LIPS JUST SUCKING MY SHIT UP!” Jay exclaimed as he slid inside my slicked up hole. I couldn’t move as Jay put his full weight on me, wrapped his right arm around my neck in a half-nelson, and began to move his hips in a slow grind. “Damn rabbit, you got some ass. You like that black monster in that pink hole? I know you do. The way you rode me before, and Griz, he said you had the best boy pussy he’s had in ages. Yeah I’m going to have a good time with you, but first, time to see how deep that hole is.” Jay continued to fuck for several minutes, taking his time before he his pace picked up, “HERE COMES THAT NUTT – WANT IT AGAIN – WANT IT? TELL ME YOU WANT IT – OH FUCKER!!” As Jay shot his load into my sore ass I turned my face as far to the left as I could hoping he would kiss me, but he didn’t, he just lay his bearded face next to mine so all I felt was his hot breath.

The big black dick in my ass slowly subsided and then Jay pushed himself up off the squeaky bed and stood over me like Zeus on Olympus as he pointed at his dick, “Get up here. Whore’s clean the shit off – literally if necessary – so rule #1 of whore boot camp.” I was wicked wound up again from the crystal and my ass felt so empty I begged him to stick it back in, but Jay laughed and said, “Naw, later. Right now get that tongue to work and listen. You’re my whore now and I’ve already seen you got some skills, but Griz is coming by later expecting me to settle up and while some pink hole bought me a little time, Griz only deals in cash for shit, you know what I mean? So I got a few folks I know coming by and you will take care of them.” I was so entranced in sucking on Jay’s dick and wagging my ass around hoping to entice him I was not really paying attention. SLAP SLAP – twice across my face with his big hands. “You listening?” Jay asked, “Keep that dick in your mouth and I don’t care if that hurt. I know it did. Can see tears in your eyes and fuck – look – makes my dick hard – but no, not now. What was rule #1?” I looked up into Jay’s face, his eyes narrowed, his mouth firm and set, so I released his infected dick from my mouth and replied, “Whore’s clean the shit off.” Jay nodded, satisfied, guided his dick back to mouth and continued.

“Rule #2, you ain’t nothing but a faggot-sissy-pussy-slut-bitch-whore. Anything they want, you do. No argument, no discussion, no negotiation. Rule #3, its all about the benjamins, so make that hole pulse, twitch, and milk them dicks so they nutt and bounce. Rule #4, you’re mine. You speak out of turn, make a play to another to try to get a new pass along, or some crazy shit or break any rule, and I will let my boy beat you down so I can patch you up and do it all over again. You understand? The Devil you know, understand?” At that, I looked up at Jay’s face again and saw he was dead serious and shook my head yes. He patted my face, smiled and said, “Good. Come on. Let’s get you set. Pastor Mike will be here soon and we need to get things set.” I stood up as Jay opened a dresser drawer, pulled out an old looking box of condoms and set them on the rickety night stand. He kicked the bottle of lotion towards the side of the bed, tossed a dirty towel on the floor, then motioned for me to follow him.

Jay led me out into a living room area and as I looked around I could see we were in the basement of a house. The walls had old, wood paneling broken in places, the carpet looked liked it was from 1960, there was no ceiling, just the joists showing the floor above with wires and pipes crisscrossing seemingly at will. Jay dropped his big body into a tore up recliner, grabbed his glass pipe, and soon clouds of smoke were circling his head. I walked over, kneeled between his big thighs, craned my neck and opened my mouth silently begging for his smoke. Jay pressed his mouth over mine, passing his smoke to me as he exhaled, filling my lungs with chem fused toxins, adding to my rush. I didn’t care where I was, the drugs and whore in me just wanted more. We continued like that for a few minutes before Jay handed me the pipe and let me hit it on my own, before giving me another booty bump. He then led me back into the bedroom, opened a cardboard box that was on the floor in the corner with the word “SHEILA” written in black letters on it, pulled out a wig, some red lace panties and bra and tossed them at me.

“Put those on, now, Pastor Mike will be here soon,” Jay growled. I looked at him, shook my head, and said, “Yeah, no. I don’t think so man. I don’t mind taking any dick you want, but this….fuck no.” Jay took two giant strides and crossed the room to me, spun me with his left hand and with his right put me back in a half-nelson as he rammed his now hard dick into my ass making me cry out. “HHHHMMMM….I can see you a sassy whore and you will pay for that when we have more time as you have no idea what a real rough fuck feels like yet. Feel my arm around that neck? Huh? DON’T FUCK WITH ME! You heard the rules, now do as I say. Pastor Mike is a freak and I don’t want to hear another word out of you except Yes Sir, and from him – well cash talks so you better fucking make him happy because trust – I could pass you to some brothas who would slice and dice that hole as soon as look at you.” I was shaking a bit now as Jay let me go and loomed over me as I stood in front of the mirror over the dresser and put on the wig and panties and the bra, leaving that undone in the back as I frankly had no idea how to hook it. Jay shoved some more crystal up my ass, then hooked the bra and said, “Stand facing the wall. Here, light this pipe when I come back on.” Jay then closed the door, I heard the stairs groan as he walked upstairs, then the sound of a car in the driveway, footsteps above, more sound on the stairs, and voices.

The door to the bedroom opened behind me, I lit the crack pipe, inhaling the chem and eager for the high as Jay’s voice filled the room, “Mrs. Rogers? Your boy Mike’s here to see you.” I stayed as I was, hitting the pipe as the door closed and a soft, confidant, masculine voice said, “Hi Momma. They told me where you was here. It’s OK Momma. I’m here now.” What the fuck? Freak did not even begin to explain this shit. Pastor Mike walked up behind me, gently ran his hands over my back, down my legs, then reached around and took the pipe and lighter out of my hands. I heard him hit the pipe and when he exhaled he said, “Come on Momma, don’t you miss me? Don’t you miss your boy?” I started to speak and Pastor Mike said, “Sshhhh Momma, it’s OK, I know you’re happy to see me,” before he reached around and held the pipe back out in front of me. I took it, took a hit myself as I needed to be high for this, and as I did heard him unzip his pants. I set the pipe in the ashtray on the bed as Pastor Mike began rubbing his hard dick against my ass. I wanted to be fucked so bad again now, so I took my hands and pulled the panties down to my knees, bent over, and waited. I could hear Pastor Mike stroking his dick and moaning and I thought maybe he had changed his mind, but then I felt him fumble as he tried to push it into my ass with no lube or anything. Luckily I was wet from Jay’s fuck, so I arched my back a little to help guide him and gasped when he plunged into my hole.

Pastor Mike was fucking me raw even though the condoms were within reach. I wondered if he knew I had infected cum up there, but then came back to reality as he started mumbling, “Oh Momma, it’s been so long since I have felt your hot pussy Momma, oh Momma, you miss me? It’s OK, all the bad men are gone now Momma, it’s just you and me. Just you and me. OH FUCK, FUCK MOMMA, I’M SO CLOSE, SO…NO NOT NOW…PLEASE MOMMA, NOT….UGHHHH…FUCK….UGH……” Pastor Mike grabbed my hips as his body shuddered and he cummed in my ass. I remembered Jay’s Rule #1, so as soon as the Pastor’s dick slipped out of my ass and he pulled back I spun around, dropped to my knees, took his limp dick in my mouth and began sucking him clean. “OH FUCK, NO, PLEASE DON’T MOMMA, NO, PLEASE, NO PLEASE, OHHH, OHHH, OH…” He did not push me away and his dick quickly engorged and soon spurted a thick hot load down my throat. As soon as he finished, Pastor Mike yanked his pants up, hastily buckled them, and flung open the bedroom door and stumbled out. Jay quickly closed the door and I stayed where I was until I heard the car leave and Jay came back into the room. I stood up, Jay looked so serious as he walked over to me, shoved two fingers up my cum filled ass making me stand on my tippy-toes, then smiled and said, “You a freak! Damn you nasty! You made Pastor Mike one happy son-of-a-bitch, fucker gave me $200! Look at that!”

I smiled back at Jay, sat down on the bed, the springs of the mattress on the edge cutting into my thighs, while I got out of the get up he made me wear. I was still not happy about that and Jay could tell as he grabbed the stuff, tossed it back into the box where it came from and said, “Look, I know. Weird shit. But like I said, whore rules so fucking deal with it. You like getting dicked right? Did he cum in you? Yeah? DAMN! Let me taste.” I stood back up and bent over and just as Jay shoved his bearded face into my cummy hole we both heard the roar of a truck and two doors slam. Jay stood up, wiped his face, “Hit your pipe. Your next appointment is here.” As Jay closed the door and went upstairs, I savored the smoke and hoped to get a bit lost in the high. Who knows, maybe Pastor Mike had some nasty dick and if not, maybe I gave him something with my ass. The bedroom door banged open, two black guys walked in both wearing bright construction worker vests, work boots, and bandanas over their face. One of them spoke up, “Get over here bitch, lick my balls.” While he undid his pants and I scrambled over, the other guy unzipped his, positioned himself behind me, slammed in and pumped away. He was not that big so I took it with ease as I licked and cleaned the first guy’s hairy, sweaty ball sac. The fucking barely lasted a minute before blasting my ass, soon followed by his buddy and I was quickly alone again with Jay. “How much for that?” I asked him as I walked out into the living room, my ass dripping cum down the back of my legs. Jay held up two $20s, “A couple Jackson’s, that’s all right. Now let me taste that pussy.”

Several more calls by Jay to folks he knew, a couple of visitor’s later and a lot more drugs, and I was feeling super wired and shaky and begging for Jay to slam fuck me. All these dudes had been pretty average size and after Jay, I wanted some real beef! Jay laughed and said, “You just wait, next up is the biggest dick on the block.” About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang, Jay stomped upstairs and I sat in his leather chair and was working a crystal shard into my wet and sloppy hole when he came back down. “You got to be fucking kidding me!” I murmured. The guy following Jay was old, I mean like 70 at least and looked at me with a sneer of disgust as he stepped off the final stair. Jay spoke up, “This here’s Mr. Wells. Mr. Wells taught all us boys how things work, you know. He bought us our first joint, girly mag, showed us where the good pussy hustled, ain’t that right Mr. Wells.” Mr. Wells then smiled like a wolf who just corned the dumbest rabbit around and said, “I don’t usually go in for white cooch, but Jay here told me all about your goings on today and I do enjoy fucking up a good boy pussy once in a while. What say you and me spend a little time in the back.” Mr. Wells then shuffled to the bedroom, I looked at Jay hoping this was a joke, but he was smiling and waved me on, so I meekly followed.

Mr. Wells was sitting on the side of the bed when I walked in. I tried to ignore him as I grabbed the pipe, took a hit and thought that hell, Pastor Mike was better than this. I turned and Mr. Wells was now pointing at his shoes. “Help me with these,” he said, “I should have worn my loafers.” I untied his shoes, helped him pull his pants down, and as he stood up and shifted his boxers off his hips I gasped at the size of his dick. HOLY SHIT, HIS DICK WAS ALMOST AS BIG AS JAY’S AND NOT EVEN HARD!! Mr. Wells smiled, laughed a little, and said, “I never get tired of seeing that look. That’s why all the boys trusted me. If I said something was good pussy, well they knew I meant it. So are you? You good pussy?” I smiled back, stroked his long, black dick, rolled the super long foreskin between my fingers and flicked out my tongue to taste the wetness peaking through. “Oh yeah, I’m good, so let’s see what you got Sir because my pussy needs filling.” Mr. Wells laid back on the bed as I kneeled on the floor and started to slowly suck his big dick. Fuck damn he was huge! I am sure he had a hard time finding anyone who could take him and glad I was open and my hole was even hungrier now seeing how big he was. I sucked on his dick until my jaws ached, the whole time Mr. Wells barely made a noise but I knew he liked it as his dick got nice and hard. When I could not take it anymore I stood up, bent over, wiggled my ass at him and begged, “Please fuck me.” Mr. Wells stood up, squirted out some lotion from the bottle as he said, “I don’t put fucking rubbers on. Never have, and ain’t about to start now. That all right?” I couldn’t hold back, I needed it so bad and blurted, “FUCK YEAH! I want it raw – I got a pussy full of cum ready for you to fuck me deep.”

Mr. Wells chuckled a little as he tried to work the head in my hole. Even as open as I was it seemed difficult so I kept adjusting my stance and height, trying to find the right angle until at last his head burst through. I threw my head back, the silent cry caught in my throat, my skin suddenly covered in goose bumps as Mr. Wells began hitting spots I didn’t know existed. He just chuckled as he continued to slowly prod at my tore up hole and I got more and more worked up, begging for him to slam me, but he didn’t, he just kept a slow and steady pace, raw fucking me with the biggest dick on the block. I was getting more and more verbal, begging him to fuck me deeper, harder, to cum in me, and finally he just laughed, eased out, and said, “Oh I did. Shot twice nice and deep. Haven’t done that in a while and pretty sure you got the ‘package’ now if you didn’t already. Been HIV+ for oh, 25 years or so now and every pussy I fuck gets it. Never taken a pill a day in my life, so good and potent. I know Jay will be looking to get up in there again and he was right, you’re a pretty good whore for a white boy.” I turned and kneeled to suck Mr. Wells off but he brushed me aside and said, “Just help me get those shoes back on will you?”

He must have shot real deep as I was barely leaking anything and started to wonder if he had lied about that and infecting me when he opened the door and went out. I followed and was surprised to find Jay speaking to another man who was sitting in the other recliner dressed to the nines in a navy blue suit and a pale blue tie. His skin was dark black, his head was shaved and his face clean shaven; his eyes sparkled and he appeared to be about Jay’s size. I instantly felt week at the knees as I watched him exhale a hit from the crack pipe as he looked at me and winked. Mr. Wells laughed and said, “Ha – I should have know you’d be sniffing around if Jay had something good. You were always the bad one Lex, wanting to snatch away any scrap. You behave yourself now and I must say, that hole may not be any good for you now and that little pickle you carrying – ha ha.” I stood by the door as Jay grabbed Mr. Wells by the arm, guided him to the stairs, and started walking up with him as they said their goodbyes. I continued to stare at the new man – Lex – as he hit the pipe and my ass twitched. I suddenly felt exposed so stepped back into the bedroom, pulled one of the dirty sheets off the bed and wrapped it around me before I walked back out. Lex was smiling as I came out and held the pipe he was smoking out to me. I glanced at the gold chain bracelets and rings he was wearing as he said, “I can assume Jay has corrupted you thoroughly and you have had some already.” Damn he had one of the sexiest voices I had ever heard. My knees buckled again. I replied, “I’m sure there is still a lot of corruption left to be done – well I hope so anyways!” Lex smiled again as I took the pipe, did my own hit and was surprised when I opened my eyes and saw he had his mouth open. I bent forward, my right hand planted on his muscular left thigh as I leaned in and shared my smoke with him.

Lex exhaled the smoke, slid his well manicured hands into the folds of the sheet and pulled me closer to him so I ended up in his lap, his mouth feverishly covering me with urgent, deep kisses. I tried to get up as Jay came down the stairs, but Lex held me firm. Jay laughed as he settled back in his chair, “Old Mr. Wells. Damn you are a good whore. You put a smile on his face for damn sure and he said he could feel your pussy walls massaging every inch of his dick like some fancy masseuse. That’s high praise coming from him. Fuck. We used to envy all the pussy that man had, didn’t we Lex?” Lex just mumbled, “Hhhmmm….,” and tried kissing me gain as I pulled back so I could hit the pipe. Jay laughed, “Lex, Griz, and me, we were the worst. Out of all of us, Mr. Wells called us the Holy Trinity and not cause we were good mind you. Because we were so bad. Especially Lex here. Right Lex?” Again Lex did not reply, but this time he pushed me away from him, stood up, did a two-finger salute to Jay, and pushed me in front of him towards the bedroom. Once inside, Lex closed and locked the door, turned and smiled and said, “I hear you want to get delivered the ‘package’. So let me see that ass so I can show you what brown can do for you.”

I laughed and did not have the heart to tell him what Mr. Wells had said, so I just bent over and said, “Please fuck me like a whore. Slam it hard! I want it to hurt good when you deliver.” Lex paused, growled a little, “You sure, because hell, don’t get me wrong. I may clean up nice, but I’m not soft and will rape the fuck out of you if that’s what you want. You need a hood fuck?” I stood back up, walked over to Lex who was laying his dress clothes neatly on the back of the chair and hungrily stroked his hard dick that was poking out of his silk boxers. His dick was as big as Jay’s with a wicked down curve and a head that was even fatter than Griz’s. I grabbed his t-shirt, shoved a bit of it in my mouth and tied it behind my head as I looked up into his eyes. Lex smiled, shook his head, “Now who showed you that old trick? Jay or Mr. Wells? Both? It doesn’t matter. But I have a few of my own.” Lex grabbed my wrists and using his pale blue, silk tie, tied my hands behind my back. I sighed as my whole body trembled with need. Lex finished undressing, stepped me over to the end of the dresser, kicked my feet back about 18 inches so my torso was pressed against the dresser, grabbed my wrists tight with his silk tie and said, “Good thing that hole is wet little rabbit,” as he slammed into me.

About 20 minutes later Jay pounded on the bedroom door, “What’s going on? You didn’t fucking fall asleep did you Lex? Come on man. Time is money here. I told you that. Fuck alright. I’m going to grab some takeout. Will be back soon.” As Jay’s truck rumbled to life in the driveway, Lex buried his dick to the hilt for what felt like the thousandth time and said, “Welcome to whore boot camp – day 1.”

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

Whore Boot Camp – Time to Make the Benjamins: Lex’s silk tie was now cutting into the flesh of my bound wrists as he held me up, my body bent forward, while the muscular thigh of his right leg flexed as he thrust his raw dick into my gut walls. My ass had been filled with multiple loads and I had taken a lot of dick since my adventure began, but Lex had used his long, black dick to make my ass truly his own. “Tell me what you want, tell Daddy what you need,” Lex said in his sexy voice. I was week at the knees not just from the beating my ass was taking but from the way Lex made me feel – his touch, his breath, his voice, fuck even his smell made my head spin. Well, OK, maybe all the drugs I had been given had some effect too, but there was just something about Lex that made want to me beg and plead over and over, “PLEASE GIVE ME THAT AIDS DICK! PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME WITH THAT HOOD DICK. PLEASE BREED ME DADDY!!!” but the t-shirt gag in my mouth let me only make a loud “HMMMMMM, HMMMMM.”

Lex growled like the alpha panther that he was, shifted his right leg a little further a long the edge of the bed as he stood behind me, closed his hands hard around my bound wrists and slammed my hole as he scraped my insides with thrust after thrust. Like a tremor from the Earth’s core, my whole body began to tremble and shake, my stomach convulsed, my eyes rolled back, I threw my head from side to side as I shot my own load over the bed and was thrown deep into orgasm. My ass fought to clench down on Lex’s dick as gob after gob of cum spotted the bed and Lex growled louder as he slammed my ass and his own dick began to pulse and spew his infected load. “MILK IT WHORE, MILK THAT DICK, SHOW ME YOU WANT MY AIDS NUTT, SHOW ME YOU NEED DADDY’S NUTT, SHOW ME YOUR HOLE DESERVES WHAT I GOT. RIDE IT, RIDE IT, RIDE…..UGHHH, GRRR…UGHHHH. YES!!!”

My legs could not hold me up any longer, but Lex’s strong arms held me tight and with one hand he untied my wrists and the t-shirt gag around my head before letting me fall forward onto the old bed. Lex fell on top of me as his dick continued to twitch and bless me with every hazardous drop of his load. We lay like that a moment before Lex shifted his body and scooted me up further on the edge of the bed still impaled on his dick. I was on my right side with Lex behind me against the bedroom wall and every gentle thrust of his hips reminded me that his raw dick was still inside me. Lex kissed my shoulders, my neck, my back, and asked, “How was that?” I almost choked as I started to laugh, but sputtered, “Oh, it was ok I guess, not sure you paid attention when Mr. Well’s was teaching you all how to fuck.” Lex laughed hard at that, pulled his dick out of my ass, rolled me onto my back, lifted my legs, and slid his wet shaft back in to the hilt as he kissed me long and hard, “I guess I’ll just have to show you that I didn’t miss a class.”

My bliss was interrupted as Jay began pounding on the door again, “God damn asshole, get the fuck out here!” Lex looked at me, smiled, gave a small chuckle, and gently eased his still hard dick out of my wet and sloppy hole. I whimpered a little as left me so empty and reached out with my right hand to catch him before he could step away from the bed. I lifted myself up, guided his dick to my mouth, and tasted the whore boy pussy my ass had become. When I finished, Lex leaned down and kissed me hard again, then smiled and said, “Do you want me to come back?” I almost choked again on my laughter as I said, “YES!” then rolled off the bed and helped Lex get dressed. I couldn’t find my clothes so grabbed the sheet off the floor and wrapped it around me as Lex opened the door to find Jay standing there, scowling. “Easy man,” Lex said as he patted Jay on the shoulder and walked over to the recliner, picked his suit coat up, and tidied himself up. Lex then smiled at me as he reached into his pants and brought out a thick wad of bills and casually peeled off four of them and handed them to a wide-eyed Jay. Lex walked back to me, grabbed the sheet and pulled me close, leaned down and bit on my ear hard before whispering, “Daddy will be back later and I want that ass sloppy so you be good.”

I felt proud as Lex started to walk to the stairs, but Jay stopped him, “Yo man, best go out the back door. I got some boys upstairs who are here for business.” Lex nodded and looked back at me one last time before the door closed behind him. I was still staring yearningly at the door when Jay stepped in front of me with the pipe in his hand, shaking his hand, “Fuck you ARE a nasty bitch ain’t you! Good. Here hit this shit. I’ll give you a few minutes if you need it, but my boys upstairs are ready. I told them I got a fresh cunt to degrade and humiliate and there ain’t nothing they like better than making a white bitch take their dicks.” I savored the pipe’s smoke and closed my eyes as the high quickly hit. As I did, Jay tugged the sheet away from me and roughly shoved his fingers up my ass and the hot burn told me he had shoved more crystal up there. I was concerned, my ass did not feel tight at all and when I told Jay that as he refilled the pipe he just laughed, “Don’t worry. They not looking for a tight virgin. I picked these nuccas up from outside the liquor store by the carry out. They just want sloppy open pussy – you ever fucked a pussy? No, well let me tell you, your ass lips feel just like it so all you got to is to keep being the nasty little bitch whore slut you have been so far today.”

Jay headed up the stairs as I wrapped the cum stained sheet back around me and sat in one of the recliners, lit the pipe, and remembered how great it felt having Lex buried inside me. The sound of Jay and his guests coming down the stairs brought me out of my revelry. Jay came down first followed by three very rough looking boys. These were not men, but boys like 18 or 19 at most. One of them pushed past Jay and came and stood in front of me, pointed and said, “THIS is the white pussy you promised?” I didn’t like his tone and was ready to tell him to go fuck one of the bitches in the dog pen if he was not happy but Jay stepped over and said, “I told you the deal so don’t pull that youngin shit on me now. I always take care of you don’t I? Hook you with the good smoke? Get your liquor? Make sure you got weed? Come on, let’s smoke up, but first show me the green and if you are not happy when you are done, we’ll work something else.”

The two other guys went back upstairs and came down with a couple of chairs from the kitchen. The young guy who had been mouthy sat in one recliner and Jay the other. I started to head towards the stairs to go up and find a chair too when the young guy grabbed the sheet, tugged on it, and snarled, “Where the fuck you going? You are here to serve the Supreme Black Stallions, so sit at my fucking feet and light my pipe for me.” I looked at Jay whose stern face told me this kid was not a joke, so I ungracefully plopped to the floor, adjusted the sheet, took the lighter Jay handed me, and heated up the young guy’s pipe as he inhaled the hot crack smoke. His two friends were behind me and were hitting their own pipes as Jay sat back in his chair, turned the volume up on the gangbang porn that was playing and watched the scenes unfold. SLAP! The young guy’s hand was hanging in the air as my head snapped back around, his eyes intent on mine, “Have you ever served a black master? Learned how to please your superiors? Lick my boots bitch!” I looked to Jay and SLAP!, the young guy hit me again as he raised his voice, “I’M THE ONE SPEAKING. My man here and his generation are too kind. Now me and my boys, we know how to make a whore dance. Get the fuck up and dance, shake that white pussy for me.”

My high was quickly fading and was being replaced by anger. Something about this kid just pissed me off so I asked, “May I hit the pipe again?” SLAP! I took that as a no as the other two guys busted out laughing and started talking shit. I stood up trying to hold the sheet around me, but the young guy in the recliner grabbed and pulled it hard, so there I was, naked, pissed and now in no mood for any more dick. The young guy was looking over the sheet and pointed to a big wet spot left by Lex’s cum leaking out of my hole and said to his comrades, “Well well, guess our man here was right, this pussy is wet, look at this and…..yep…smell’s like cum, so we got us a breeding slut alright. Time to get this fucking show on the road.” The young guy dropped the sheet, stood up, started to unzip his pants but stopped, turned to Jay and said, “Yo, a little privacy for me and my boys aiight?” Jay just nodded as he looked me and casually walked up the stairs. As soon as the door closed the young guy said, “Bitch, there’s a pole, get to work.” I looked around to see what he meant and between the two chairs his guys were sitting in was one of the support poles holding the floor joists up like you see in older basements. I walked over, grabbed the pole, bent forward and wiggled my wet, cum filled ass back at the young guy. He let out a long low whistle, turned, grabbed the TV remote, cranked up the volume to the sounds of a white woman being ganged by several men flooded the basement, and said, “Time to see which whore is louder – you or her.”

Within seconds I had three black dicks fighting for attention and as one of his two friends fucked me, I sucked the young guy who had done all the talking as he continued to rant at me and his friends. “You like that black dick? Want it harder? How’s that pussy? Wet? Damn I got to piss – no keep yo fucking mouth on my dick! That’s it – swallow it all fucking whore.” While I choked on his chem fueled piss he focused on his friends, “Bug it up bro – bug it up. Fuck you shot already? Jesus fucking Christ! You a virgin or what. Fine fine, get the fuck back. Come on, you fuck that hole now, get it ready for me, no you can’t wear a fucking condom. FUCK! I swear. We got us a white bitch to rape and you want to wear a God damn condom? You better fucking breed that hole.” I choked and slurped his big, young dick as his two buddies each gave me a couple loads. After watching them he was finally ready, pushed me down onto the dirty carpet, slid up my ass in one stroke, grabbed my shoulders, and started fucking like a jack rabbit. “You like that stallion dick? Fucking you good? Serving your black master? You want that stallion dick? Those old men ain’t nothing. Why you with them? That generation should be put down. They let you all run shit over us far too long.” Frankly his dick was not all that big, none of them were, and I was tired of his mouth and could not help it when I said, “Not really. You got about the smallest dick I’ve had all day and frankly, you have a lot to learn from Jay and ‘his generation’ because you fuck like a preschooler.” The young guy riding my ass slammed my head into the floor, jam fucked me as he swore and called me names, shot his load, got off me, kicked me once as I lay there then he and his buddies went up the stairs.

I rolled over, rubbed my ribs where he had kicked me, got up and dropped into one of the chairs and closed my eyes. Damn, I was tired, hungry, and still pissed and was regretting my decision to go with Jay. The door to the basement slammed shut, Jay came stomping down the stairs and I looked at him through a haze of smoke as I hit the pipe and saw he was not happy. “What the fuck did you say! What the fuck? You know the God damn fucking rules. This shit is about MAKING money, not losing it. I had to give those punks cash and stash to promise not to cut you down right here in my fucking basement. What the fuck did you say?” I calmly handed the pipe to Jay who was now shaking with rage as he took a hit. “I’m sorry,” I said in my most pathetic voice, “They were disrespecting you, Mr. Wells, and everyone else and I couldn’t help it. I had to say something.” Jay’s eyes focused on me as he considered what I said, shook his head, handed me the pipe, and said, “OK, I guess, but FUCK. Griz will be here anytime and I got to pay up.” I set the pipe down, stepped over to Jay, rubbed my hand on the growing bulge in his pants and said, “I will do anything you want to make it up to you, I promise, but only if they are real men and not punks trying to play dress up.” Jay laughed, turned me around, unzipped his pants, and easily slid his hard dick up my ass. Just as Jay started to get close there was a loud banging on the back door. “God damn it!” Jay spat. He yanked his dick out making me yelp like a pup being pulled from its momma teat as I grabbed the sheet and he went to open the door. In walked Griz from the garage along with his tow truck driver who had been one of his guys that fucked me earlier.

Griz looked at the cum stained sheet I had wrapped around me and said, “Well looks like you sure have been working this whore good Jay, yes man, looks like you have. Time to settle up so as we talk business let my man here get some more, he’s been fucking nagging me the whole way over asking if he could shoot another load up that ass. Guess that’s what happens when your wife cuts you off during her 5th pregnancy!” I looked at the tow truck driver who smirked, shrugged, and followed me as I walked into the bedroom. As Griz and Jay handled their business, I got down to mine and pleased the driver with my wet pussy and my regrets quickly vanished as another big, black dick flooded me with cum. Once we were done he asked, “Where’s your keys? Griz wants me to go to your place to feed your cat and shit. He said you are not going home for a while. Don’t worry. I won’t steal anything, but just between you and me, I’m going to make a copy of the key. I’m often in that area towing fuckers and I need someone to help me get my late night creep on. Would you like that? Want to be my ass on the side?” His dick was not as long as Jay’s but thicker, so was worth the risk so I said, “Yeah, but keep this between us and I’ll give you what you need.”

After the truck driver left, Griz and Jay both looked pretty grim and serious so I stood between them, grabbed a pipe off the table and took a long hit, turned around and wagged my ass at them and said, “Anyone ready to take advantage of my ass?” Griz slapped my ass twice really hard, stood up, wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me close to him before he reached back and worked two crystal covered fingers up my ass. “So Jay here ain’t tired you out yet? You want some more of my cubs up in that cunt? Baby I’ve been dripping all day waiting to infect you again.” I figured we would go to the bedroom but Griz just unzipped his oil stained overalls and took me right there in front of Jay as we watched the gangbang porn flick. I turned my head to look at Jay who was stroking his dick with one hand and holding the pipe with the other, getting his shaft ready to use me again too. Griz and Jay took turns fucking my hole and busting me open even more in between long hits on the pipe. Jay’s cell phone rang several times and each time I heard Jay say, “No, maybe later.” I secretly hoped he was telling guys they could not come by because he and Griz were enjoying me too much. I was also feeling hungry, but Jay said I couldn’t eat yet, so I satisfied myself with their cum in my guts.

A few hours later Jay’s phone rang again and this time he ended the call with, “Aiight, I’ll be right there.” My ass made a big SLOP sound as Griz pulled out and I turned to lick him clean. I paused and looked at these two big, nasty black men who had made me their whore and my ass twitched, and I knew – I NEEDED MORE. Jay stood up, “I’ll be back in 10,” and went upstairs. Griz sighed as he dropped into the recliner and I held the lighter out for him to light his pipe before I took a hit too. Several minutes later Griz and I both turned our heads as we heard Jay’s truck and what sounded like another car pull back into the drive. I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around me as we heard lots of footsteps upstairs and then both watched as Jay came back down, followed by Lex, and several other guys who all hungrily looked around, their smiles showing their eagerness. Jay sat back in his chair, tapped my arm to give me a lighted pipe as Lex came over and said to me, “Hey baby. You know, I was thinking. After Jay told me earlier how things went down with his little boys, that what we needed was some more men like us. Like us in the sense they got dicks to their knees, will fuck you like a whore, will use you, will infect you, and more importantly they will leave the fucking bullshit at the door.”

I realized then that Lex was holding a video camera in his left hand and as I looked at the several guys that had come with him, also realized most of them looked down right dirty and rough. Lex continued to explain, “The night has not even begun and I KNOW that white pussy can take some dick, so I thought, why not help my man Jay out and set you up right. About an hour ago I posted an add on Craigslist telling folks to be watching, because soon there would be a hot new video available on Xtube for a small price of a white, negative bottom being raped and infected by a group of nasty black men. You baby – you are that bottom. The black men you ask? Well my friends here. You see when I left you I went down to the Central Mission where I mentor one of the addiction groups. My friends here are mostly homeless and because of their addictions to heroin, crack, and other shit, will do fucking anything for a little cash and some rock and stash. So we have come to an agreement of sorts. They are going to put on a show for Jay and Griz, and I will tape it all. Each one of them is going to get high, and you along with them, and they are all going to fuck you. All of them. Over and over until they can’t cum anymore and then even more if they want a bonus.”

Lex tapped the vide camera, leaned into me as I began watching the guys get undressed, and whispered, “And by the end you will be infected with the ‘package’ and every other STD on the books as I only brought the biggest dicks and the most infected dicks and I can’t wait to lay up on you once they are done and work it all in.” As Lex stepped back, the first homeless guy stepped forward, took a hit from the crack pipe offered by Jay, and smiled as I kneeled to suck his crust covered dick. I looked at Lex and saw the little red light on the video camera go on confirming he was taping me becoming the whore they wanted me to be. I wonder what the response on Xtube will be?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 4 weeks later...

Xtube Pozzing – Locked and Loaded: The first shot of scalding cum landed in my right eye as the homeless guy frantically beat his dick. “That’s it,” Lex yelled to make himself heard above the din of voices of the men waiting to use me, “Glaze his face. Stick out that tongue whore, taste that infected cum, that’s it, show the folks at home what a good hungry slut you are.” I turned my head slightly and squinted my left eye so I could see Lex, video camera in hand, capturing the first hot load. After already being used by the pimp in the alley, Jay, Griz and his guys, Lex, and their friends, the guys now decided the best way for me to serve them as a whore was to star in my own Xtube video as a white, negative bottom being raped and infected by a group of nasty black men. I now looked at the homeless guy standing over me, the one who’s crust covered dick I had sucked and licked clean and who had just shot on my face. “Good, now turn to the camera again and say ‘thank you Black Master for your infected load – I am nothing but a white negative whore ready to be used and bred’ – now say it,” Lex ordered. Suddenly my head spun a bit and it seemed like the homeless was moving in fast-forward mode as his hand looked like it was jacking at 100 miles an hour. Must be the drugs, fuck I had never been so fucked up and high! Yet, somehow I still managed to give my thanks and prayed for more. “Who’s next? Get those dicks locked and loaded and show me the money shot!” Lex said as the first guy stepped book, someone else grabbed my head and forced another dirty dick down my throat. “Remember. First loads go on his face, down his throat. Once everyone coats the whore up, we’ll then move on the main event – seeing you fuckas rape and infect that pink whore ass!!!” This elicited a loud round of “FUCK YEAHS and GONNA FUCK THAT BITCH GOOD and YOU WAIT WHORE, I GOT SOME CHARGED DICK FOR YOU!” For the moment, all I could do was focus on sucking the guy in front of me and not flipping out from the drugs. I reached up to wipe the first load off my face and eye and SLAP! Jay’s big hand hit my face again, making me bit down on the dick in my mouth as Jay said, “Don’t fucking touch that. Every hole and pore in your body needs to absorb that infected cum, you hear me? I wanna see my little rabbit covered in nutt, so you just keep on working that mouth slut!” I nodded, opened my mouth, and took the dick back in, the cum now seeping a little into my right eye and stinging like hell, but I knew better now than to try to wipe it off. Griz then said, “For your horny bastards watching this, not only will this white whore get pozzed up and infected with who the fuck knows what today, you can all consider this a How To Manual in How To Serve Your Black Masters. Ain’t that right whore? Tell them? Tell them you want that black dick, tell them you need that poz cum, tell them what a slut you are for that long, thick, hood dick.” I twisted my head, letting the dick currently in mouth slip out as I turned my face towards Lex and the camera and said, “Yes Master. I’m a whore whore for my black masters. Please teach me how to serve you. Please use me as your whore. I’m your baby drinker. Please infect me anyway you want, with anything you want – but most of all Masters – please give me more drugs!”

The guys standing around me all started to laugh as Jay leaned down, held his crack pipe to my lips, and Lex moved in for a close up as the smoke from the pipe swirled around my cum coated face then focused in on me blowing it around the dick waiting for my mouth. Lex growled, “Fuck yeah! Good whore learns quick, look at that, smoking that dick.” Soon the guy fucking my throat picked up the pace and as he got close pulled out and as he did Jay said, “Say what you carrying man – tell the camera what you got so folks know if you’re gonna give our whore here the ‘package’ or something else.” Just as he started to speak someone placed their hands over my ears so I could not hear, and as I was about to ask why thick globs of cum started hitting my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to catch the wayward drops, and then sucked him dry once he had glazed me. That was the way the rest of the guys went – shoving their dirty dicks down my throat, as they got close they would start jacking to be sure they coated my face and just as they started to shoot someone would cover my ears while the guy told the camera what he was carrying. I guess I sucked 8 or 10 guys, both of my eyes were completely encased in cum, my face was covered, I had cum drips down my neck, even some in my hair and on one ear. Some of the bigger dicked guys had really gotten off on making me choke on their dick and they forced it past my gag reflex, so my chest was also covered with cum and gut juice I spit up. While I waited for the next dick Lex said, “That’s it for the first set of loads. Here baby, open that mouth, let your black masters feed you what you missed.” I obeyed, opened my mouth, and soon big thick fingers were wiping my face off then shoving the infected load into my waiting mouth. After a couple minutes of licking fingers clean, Jay bent down, lifted me up, and then sat back in the chair with me in his lap. I wiped my hands vigorously over my face like a little hamster trying to clean himself off, shook my head to get myself back in the here-and-now, and smiled as Griz leaned down, patted my face, handed me a pipe and said, “Good slut. That shit was hot. While the fellas light up and get ready for the next round I put a little something special in this glass, so let me burn it for you, just open those pink lips and inhale when I tell you.”

With Jay holding me in a bear hug in his lap, and Griz lighting the pipe, I opened my lips anxious for whatever new drug they planned to dose me with. I didn’t care anymore or question what they gave me, or what they made me do, all I knew is that I wanted more of it all – more dick, more drugs, more dick, and more drugs. I hit the pipe and started choking and coughing as Griz laughed and said, “Fuck damn! Don’t try to take it all at once. This shit is tough shit, so ease up on it, it’s not some dick for you to jump on, you feel me?” I laughed a little, took a smaller hit, and immediately my whole body tingled, my mind cleared, everything seemed more 3-D. Lex then came up, leaned down, kissed me long and hard and after he pulled away said to the others, “OK, what’s next? Right to fucking or something else? Here’s what I’m thinking….” A few minutes later I was on my hands and knees on the nasty carpet in the basement as the homeless guys lined up behind me and in front of me. Before they started though Griz jumped the line, told me to open to my mouth, and as Lex zoomed in with the camera on my face Griz said, “Next up in training our whore is a good chem piss high. Here in the hood we like a fucked up, sloppy whore who takes every body fluid and we mean EVERY. Step 1 – cum facial, Step 2, take that nicca piss – so come on whore, open that mouth and you better swallow every fucking drop.” I started to gag and choke as the first stream of piss from Griz’s dick shot down my throat. Fuck damn that was awful, but Griz just growled, slapped my face hard, held my head between his big hands and forced his dick in a bit further as he continued to piss in my mouth and I continued to gag and choke and piss ran out of my lips and down my chin. At the same time, the homeless guys behind me moved around me and the first one lined his dick up with my ass and shoved it in. I expected to get fucked but he stayed still, his body tense as his fingers clamped into my hips and soon I started to understand why – he was pissing up my ass. I immediately tried to move, but Griz squeezed my head hard between his hands like a vise and growled, “STAY THE FUCK WHERE YOU AT – YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERY DROP OF THIS PISS.”

The first load of piss up my ass made be feel bloated and like I had to shit, and as soon as the first guy finished and pulled out I heard Lex say, “Clamp that hole shut. Fuck, for you folks at home, look at that, shiny hole covered in toxic piss full of chem. Watch that throat work, see his neck? He’s struggling to swallow that stream!” Lex was right. Every drop down my throat made my guts clench and just as Griz finished up and pulled his dick out my entire insides felt like they collapsed into a big fist and piss and cum and gut juice came pouring back out of my mouth and all over my arms and the carpet. “Damn! Like the fucking Exorcist and shit,” one of the homeless guys said. Lex kneeled, the camera now inches from my face as he said, “Say you want more. Say you’re sorry and say you want more. Tell them how you want to taste all the piss and feel it all up in your ass.” While the next homeless guy stuck his dick in my piss-filled and added to my bloat, another one slid his dick in my mouth as my tongue felt his meat twitch and dance before his piss started to flow. He did not have much to give me and I was able to keep it down, but as the third guy started to slide in my ass I could not hold my hole shut and piss and old cum came pouring out, making the next guy in line jump back and exclaim, “FUCKING NASTY BITCH!” before he reached forward and punched me hard in the side, right in the same spot the young dude had kicked me in. I cried out, immediately dropped and rolled over as angry voices surrounded me. I looked up from the floor and saw Jay and Griz both whaling on the dude, fists flying, and the sound of them connecting with bone and flesh seemed really unbelievably loud. “YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE – WHAT THE FUCK? YOU LIKE THAT SHIT? DUMB ASS FUCKER! YOU DON’T PUNISH A WHORE FOR WHAT’S ONLY A NATURAL REACTION THEY CAN’T CONTROL, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TRYING – YOU FEEL US? WE TOLD YOU ALL TO LEAVE THAT SORT OF SHIT ON THE STREET.” As I struggled to focus the guy who punched me just kept screaming about his money, where’s his money, and was quickly dragged out the back door by Jay and Griz, his screams mixing with the yelps of the dogs in the backyard. One of the homeless guys knelt down and touched my face and asked if I was OK as Lex held out his hand to help me get up, his camera still rolling. “Well folks, that’s another lesson from the hood. You don’t let no one – I mean no one – fuck with what’s yours like that. That whore is ours, and if we want to do a beat down that is our choice – or yours if enough of you request us to make a new video of, but some fuck head’s we don’t know.” Griz and Jay came back in, the rest of the guys lined up, and as I knelt on the carpet now soaked in chem piss and more, I realized I had not hit the pipe again, yet felt even more fucked up than before. Was that a piss high? I still gagged on some of the piss but eagerly swallowed what I could and tried to keep as much of it up my ass as possible, but am not sure how successful I was. The next thing I remember clearly was Lex in front of me again with the camera saying, “Tell me slut, did you like that piss, what does it feel? You all wet now? That pussy slick for dick? Ready for a grimey hood fuck? Time to get that pussy pozzed up!!”

I rolled onto my back on the carpet, not quite sure what was going on where I was. The carpet was sopping wet – was that from me? I didn’t care. Someone tapped me with their foot, it was Jay, “Come on, get up. Let’s get you ready for the next part of your pozzing.” I managed to get up and made Jay laugh as I kept reaching out trying to touch his hard dick. “You a hungry slut ain’t you? Don’t worry now. That pussy is going to get worked.” I saw Lex peeling off some bills from a wad of cash and two of the homeless guys started walking up the stairs. He turned to Jay and said, “Fuckers got squeamish when I told them what I had planned. Now, time to get our whore bred! Are you ready for some more strong black dick riding you?” I could only hum as Jay pulled me back against his hardening dick and Lex stepped forward, leaned in and kissed me wet and sloppy, then whispered, “You smell like a dirty whore already. Once these guys are all done using that hole, guess what, Jay, Griz, and I are only getting started and you WILL NOT leave here anytime soon baby.” Lex’s words did not really register at the time as Jay sat me back in his lap, Griz handed me a pipe, and Lex zoomed in with the camera while saying, “Look at this white whore. Like all white pussy, craves that Big Black Cock – BBC – BBC fucking them, nutting in them, using them, isn’t that right? You want some more BBC? You want BBC to nutt up in you? Infect you? Mark you as theirs?” I handed the pipe back to Jay, looked in the camera and said, “I want as much BBC as you can give me, I NEED it in my ass, making me your white pussy – PLEASE MASTERS!” At that Jay’s dick started jumping and he tried to shift so he could slide it in my ass, but Lex told him to hold off and led me to the bedroom with the remaining homeless guys in tow. I kneeled on the bed, pulled the pile of pillows up under my chest to give me support, reached back and spread my cheeks and begged, “PLEASE GIVE ME THOSE AIDS BABIES – THOSE BLACK BABIES – MAKE ME YOUR WHITE WIFE!” Lex’s grip on the camera faltered a bit at that, Griz and Jay growled, and the homeless guys lined up, their infected dicks ready to seed me, smallest to biggest – the smallest being a good 9.5 inches and extra-thick. Before we could begin, I stood up, asked Jay for the pipe again, took a long hit, kneeled back down, and waited. My head was surrounded my a thick cloud of smoke from the pipe and all the other guys crowded in the small room, smoking their own pipes and blunts and more soon filled the small bedroom with a deep, thick haze that added to the nasty setting. I expected a quick rough fuck, but instead I felt a finger, just one. I could hear Griz, “The key to pozzing any neg whore is to get them prepped. There are lots of ways to do that, but if you have the time, I suggest using your own fingers, taking your nails, digging into that ass like’s it’s a pan of biscuits you have to get ready to bake.” I clenched my teeth as Griz worked his fingernails into my ass ring, taking his time, one finger after another, one hand to the next. He pulled out, then Jay said, “Or, if you a true freak, you brush that whore up. Thank you Crest! Here I have your typical extra firm bristle tooth brush. Just slide it in, no lube, fuck look at that hole twitch! See this is what ever slut wants and needs. No matter what they say they all want the ‘package’ and what better way to give it to them? Now I prefer the side-to-side action, but in and out, long and deep, whatever you like as long as you pull it and see this – hot red bristles!!!” I was gritting my teeth and trying hard not to cry out as Jay brushed my hole harder and harder. I knew what was happening, but in the drug high did not care and all I could think about was all the hot black dick waiting to fuck me.

My hole made a big SQUISH noise as the first homeless guy forced his dick into my ass, no lube, just fucking with what Jay had created. I dropped my head and cried a little into the pillows and within several strokes what was incredible pain flipped into ultimate ecstasy and I started to push my ass back. I could hear voices around me saying, “THAT’S IT WHORE, PUSH THAT PUSSY OUT! FUCK IT MAN, FUCK THAT HOLE, POUND IT! YEAH LOOK AT THAT, SLUT’S GOT HER PERIOD, FUCK THAT CUNT, BREED THAT PINK PUSSY NICCA, SHOOT THOSE AIDS BABIES!! INFECT THAT WHITE HOLE!!!” I wish I could say I felt each load or knew when they shot in me, but I can’t. I was so high, and my ass in such a mix of pain and wonder that my senses were just overloaded. Lex instructed each guy to make sure to tell him when he was getting ready to shoot his nutt and when he did, Lex’s voice would carry over all the others, “SHOW ME THE MONEY SHOT, SHOW THAT CUM HITTING THAT TORN UP PUSSY, THAT’S IT, NOW SLAM IT BACK IT, WORK THAT LOAD UP THERE, MAKE IT SLOPPY AND OPEN THAT UP.” After each guy had cummed in my shredded ass, Jay stood over me working the toothbrush around in my ass, telling the camera that was the best way to ensure every infection took, to make an ass as raw and tore up as possible, and to repeatedly infect it. Lex and Jay then let me up to hit the pipe again. I could barely stand, but when Jay asked if I wanted more I yelled, ‘PLEASE FUCK ME!!” I was then bent back over the bed as each homeless guy fucked another load number up my ass and I lost all track of time and who was fucking me. I began to reach back and try to grab them to pull them deeper into me as they bred me. I wanted their infected cum, I wanted their black dicks, I was their whore. As the next homeless guy climbed off me, I turned my head to see Lex with the camera angled at my ass as Jay spread my cheeks and said, “THIS IS WHAT ALL YOU WHITE BOTTOMS WANT, BUT YOU’RE JUST AFRAID TO ASK FOR IT. SO SAY IT, SAY YOU WANT TO BE GANG FUCKED LIKE A WHORE, INFECTED AND USED. BE HONEST. IF YOU’RE NOT YOUR BLACK MASTERS WILL TAKE IT!” Griz stood me up as my legs were cramping and I needed the pipe, so he lit it again for me and I once again got lost in the clouds. I heard Jay and Lex arguing a bit with a couple of the homeless guys and then Lex leaned in and kissed me, held my face in his hands and said, “You’ve done so fucking good and my dick is STRAINING to bust up in your wet wet hole. Jay thinks your ass can’t take any more, but I know you can and it would make me really happy if you did. I think you’re a true cum slut and were made for taking all this black dick. I made a promise to these guys – a promise that they could fuck a white whore as much as they wanted as long as they could keep that nutt flowing. Some of them have dried up and gone, but we still got a few men here ready to go and who want to keep giving you’re their dirty loads. What do you want?” I tried to focus my eyes as I looked at Lex, then stepped back away from him, looked at Jay stroking his big dick, Griz wanking on his, and the homeless guys who were left. They were all over 10 inches and some of the dirtiest, but my hole was hungry and I needed more. I looked back at Lex and said, “Turn your camera back on.” The red light of the camera started winking at me, I focused on the lens and as I turned, reached around and guided the closest homeless dick towards to my waiting ass and said, “I offer my hole to my black masters – to poz me and use me as their whore - NOW SLAM FUCK ME!”

After a few more rounds, one of the homeless guys had me on my back on the bed. His dick was almost as big as Jay’s and this was the first real chance I had to look at him. The guy had some teeth missing, a mini afro, one eye that was milky looking and had a scar running from it so I think he was blind, and maybe a little older but he had a tight, muscular body with two tats on his upper chest of handguns surrounded by a number of bullets. My legs were pinned up by my shoulders while he took his time stretching my hole open with his dick as he kissed my neck and pressed his sweaty body to mine. I wriggled my arm around and was tracing the bullets while he fucked me, fascinated and oddly attracted to the guy. He stopped kissing my neck, gave me an evil smirk and said in barely a whisper, “Nobody fucks with the King.” He then shuddered, angled into my ass walls, shuddered again, and Griz’s voice said, “Fucking-A man – that’s it, can see that dirty cum being pushed back out. Get the fuck up, here take the camera, I can’t wait anymore and my cubs need out.” The homeless guy grunted as he pushed himself off me and took the camera from Griz who immediately pinned my ankles as far back as they would go as he positioned his massive, engorged dick over my quivering hole, turned his head towards the camera and said, “No pussy should be able clamp tight and try to push your dick out. Hate that shit. It needs to be open, bruised and used just like our white whore is and once you get your whore opened up – it’s the fucking Promised Land!” Griz dropped his entire body onto my hole, slamming his dick balls deep in one thrust. I yelped, Griz pulled all the way out and slammed again. As the video fades to black with the image of Griz drop-fucking me, a message appears for the viewers at home, “WHITE WHORE AVAILABLE FOR USE – NO LOAD REFUSED – TEXT 24/7 TO GET YOUR PIECE NOW.”

• Upvote 11