Hairy bottoms

bentover66

I like the look of hair on a hole all matted down with spit and cum and how it clings to the skin. When the guy goes home and feels how stiff the hair on his cunt is, he know's he's been well fucked. And some spit on the stiff hair rehydrates the sperm for him to play with and enjoy again.

• Upvote 3

My ass is naturally moderately hairy but a lot of guys I play with do like me to shave it which I don't have a problem with. I'm lucky that I don't really suffer with itching and personally I like how it looks and also how it feels. When my ass cheeks and hole are all lubed up, wet and slippery and that cock just slides in.... Fuck, it feels amazing!

I'm very hairy, including a very hairy ass, and it seems to get most tops going :). Did miss on some men who said they found hairy asses to be a turn-off, but the majority of men either love it or don't care either way :P.

In any case being hairy and masculine is just who I am, and I am not going to start shaving just because some people think bottoms should be smooth ;). It does get annoying sometimes that men assume I'm a top just because I'm so hairy, but it's easy to correct :).

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Oh yeah! Definately love a hairy ass. If you have one you really need two because fucking a hairy ass makes you want to lick one also. I especially like a hairy ass covered in cum and watching a bearded guy clean it up with his tongue, that is if I am not the one doing the clean up.

• Upvote 2

I think it depends on what turns you on. Meaning, I have two FBs who turn me on for different reasons. My main FB has a hairy ass and when I look down at him, it turns me on to see my dick going in a hairy fucking hole. It brings something out of me. Another guy I play with is kinda skinny with a smooth ass and hole. It turns me on to slick it up with spit and slip him my cock like I would pussy.

• Upvote 1