rimmed by one - fucked bareback by the other

On Friday morning the black guy I had been chatting with finally made it over. He arrived to find my front door unlocked - let himself in and made his way upstairs to find me waiting naked and on all fours - ass up and pointed towards the bedroom door. he quickly stripped down and got behind me on his knees and spread my ass wide and dove in with his hot hot tongue. He definitely knew what he was doing and had me hard and moaning from his deep rimming. He quickly climbed up on the bed and laid down on his back - positioned me above him with my ass in his face, pillows under his head - and my mouth and throat working his rock hard cock - which was pointing straight to the ceiling. He rimmed me good and deep while I sucked and licked and worked his hard dick...

This man loves eating ass - and after awhile I couldn't hold it back any more. My cock was wedged between my stomach and his chest - his tongue and lips doing amazing things to my hole - and his hard tasty dick fucking my throat... i unloaded my cum all over his chest - and we just kept on going. i stayed hard as hell - my cock pumping and squirming in my own cum... I loved looking down as I sucked his dick - he had smooth legs but a hairy (with short curly black hair) ballsack and under carriage which really turned me on.

He eventually pulled me up off his dick - stroking his cock while my lips kissed the head and his tongue still buried deep in my ass... until he shot his load - the cum bubbling up from his dick and pouring over the head of his cock, his hands and down the shaft. I continued to lick and swallow all of it.

we climbed off the bed - cleaned up and agreed we definitely needed a repeat. He took off and I found that I was still horny as fuck.

I went back online and saw a bud of mine that I've only ever chatted with. He is this hot latin guy who've I've wanted for like 10 years - but our schedules have just never worked out. I pinged him and asked if he was available - and he was.

Turns out after all these years - and all the moving around the city we've both done - we now only live like 15 minutes from each other. So i threw on some clothes and headed over to his place.

I arrived and he buzzed me in - met me at his front door wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He led me back to his bedroom and we talked a bit about how long we'd been trying to hook up and then I just couldn't take it anymore and came up to him (he is shorter than me) - put my hand on his crotch and started rubbing his dick and leaned in for an open mouth kiss. we started making out and undressing each other. Before long we were both completely naked and i dropped to my knees to taste his hard dick - the dick I've been wanting on for so so long. He had a long hard shaft - pubes above - but a shaved set of balls. He was completely smooth all over with an olive complexion. So fuckin' hot.

I started sucking on his cock - working it farther and farther down my throat - and then pushed him back on his bed. spreading his smooth legs wide and deep throating his dick while I ran my hands up his flat stomach and tweaked his nips... then I stood up and slid my body up along his - tracing the contours of his body until I was straddling him - and leaned in for deep kissing - holding his head as our tongues wrestled with each other - i took his hands and held them above his head with mine - and then started nuzzling his ear and neck - he was moaning and grinding his hard dick up against mine...

then I slid back down and started sucking his hard dick again - before sliding my tongue down the shaft - working his balls and then lifting his legs up and exposing his hot, smooth asshole. I couldn't resist (after the hot rimming I had had earlier) and returned the favor to him. Deep rimming him - while he moaned and stroked his hard dick... I couldn't get enough of his hot ass - i went to town working that hole... licking and sucking and tongue fucking it - my dick was hard as FUCK... and that's what I decided to do. I had always imagined him fucking me - and here I was ready to fuck his hot little ass... I stood up - his legs spread wide and balanced on my shoulders - leaned over and spit on my cock - massaging it so it was nice and wet on my thick shaft - and then started pushing against his hole... he was tight (he always has claimed to be a top but he wasn't fighting me off) - but he did say it hurt. So I spit some more on my cock and tried to push it in farther but it just wouldn't fit... so I dropped down to my knees and started rimming his hot hot ass again - working it good and getting it wet and dripping... before standing up and trying to slide my cock back into that tight hole... i was able to get the head of my cock in but no more - pumped him a little bit until he pulled himself off - climbed off the bed and pushed me down onto it - getting me on all fours and into position...

he climbed up behind me - my ass up in the air - my chest and face flat on the bed - presenting my hole to his hard long cock... he lined his dick up to my hole and with one long push slid it home... i was in fucking heaven - finally getting that hard latin dick in me that I'd been wanting for so fucking long. And damn - he knew how to fuck - he started pumping the entire length in and out of my hole - my ass clenching him on the pull out and opening on the push in - milking his dick - then he would pick up speed with his dick buried deep inside me and started ramming hard...

Balancing himself over me he started doing long pile drives into my hole - as i pushed my ass up to meet him and we got into a good rhythm of deep fucking... then he paused - his cock pulled out to just the head "i don't wanna cum yet" he said and held my ass still as he let the sensations of his hard dick in my ass retreat a bit before he started picking up speed again and really fucking my ass good...

i spread my knees wide - reaching back to grab his smooth ass and sides to pull him into me as he pumped my hole - my cock dribbling precum as he continued to fuck my hungry ass... he was getting harder and harder with his thrusts until he plowed all the way in and held his dick there - moaning and i knew he was shooting me full of his cum... he kept his dick buried deep while he finished cumming and then started pumping some more as I reached underneath and pulled my cock until I shot all over his bedspread...

He pulled out and we climbed off the bed - he jumped in the shower while I got dressed. He asked if I wanted to shower as well - but i was already late for work and needed to stop back home yet - so we said our goodbyes and I headed out.