why is having sex with men hotter than with women?

bottompigboi

Why is having sex with men hotter than with women? No man would fully enjoy a soccer/football/MMA/etc game where women were part of their team or of their opponent's team. Having women involved in physical activities doesn't unleash the potential that is physically possible when only men are involved. Why should sex, also a physical activity, be any different?

I don't believe when men tell me they are "straight" but I know they mostly enjoy and spend most of their time with other men either drinking, playing sports, and male bonding in general. Why don't they just have sex and truly bond? They are afraid of trying it.

What is not to love about men? We fuck. Even if we're making love, we fuck. Our bodies were built for it. We are capable of building great strength and stamina, or learn how to take big, hard cocks like a champ. We all understand dick, and many of us understand ass and how to pleasure each. Since we started off pleasuring ourselves, we can easily pleasure another man. On top of it all, we get to be sluts. Women have all this pressure to be virginal and shit, and we really do not have to deal with that. My straight friends, sure they make fun of me for being a slut, but they also openly admit they admire it and are jealous. Sex with men is simple, it is about fucking. Women want it to be emotional so they feel wholesome. I got barebacked in the bathroom of a club this weekend, how many straight guys get to do that?

I am gay, so sure I am just not attracted to women and just softness in general. I like men, masculinity. But when I think about it objectively, gay guys got the much better end of the stick than straight guys.

• Like 1

I have never been sexually attracted to women or their breasts. I'm a total bottom. I knew I was this way since age 11. I believe there is a sliding scale of sexuality and that there are truly gay men/women like me and truly straight men/women and a lot of people in between. We are born this way.

I am am truly comfortable with myself and would love to be a dad to a lucky child someday. And I will be. But I'll adopt. So many kids needing parents.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

It started out for me, as being something that was taboo at the time. then there was the anxiety involved that I found to be kind of a turn-on, like being found out, or realizing I might be gay. this created a lot of hesitation for me.  Before my first homosexual experience, I remember looking at the M4M ads in the paper (  before online dating) I got that feeling I crave the adrenalized anxiety, and being turned on, was so intense. I would find an ad that I would find myself very close to replying to, and my heart would start pounding out of my chest. I would keep the ad for days and contemplate it.

On the other hand, I was attracted to women, they turned me on, yet that excitement was not there. It was all natural. After 10 years of being married, it became routine, and something My wife and I did, like eating dinner together. 

yet that Euphoric rush I got from hooking-up, and having sex with other men never went away.

• 3 weeks later...

If you’re straight you want pussy and boobs. If you’re gay you want to have sex with a man via penetration as a Top or Bottom. If you’re bisexual you like both.  Straight men enjoy women that can be submissive, dominant, vocal, etc...

So can gay men or women. It’s a preference and you likely prefer whatever gender provides you the most satisfaction on a variety of levels. 

Can't say what everyone else has said, but, I'll summarize my personal feelings.

Personally, when it comes to me, I honestly can't get an erection with someone if I just don't know them.

Cheesy, I know, but that's just me.

When I see strangers (female or male) I just see them as "people." I'm not attracted to them, nor care about them, as I would about a dear friend. 

I can acknowledge their beauty or how hot they look. But, an erection? Actual care? Nah, not really.

If I strike a conversation with such a person (and even though they are a stranger, but I just acknowledge their beauty), I would (unfortunately) focus on their gender identifying signatures.

For women, I prefer petite, smaller, flowery scented, and happy women. I don't care about curves or boobs particularily. I just prefer those traits physically. However, when I talk to them, I only care if I can make them laugh. If I can talk with them. If I can make them feel happy. That's when I can learn about who they are; Their ambitions; Their values. Those are the things that truly turn me on. When I hear a girl laugh at morbid humor, tells me she wants to give something to the community, improve oneself and values individuality, while saying "fuck the system" - I'm sorry, I'm eating that pussy and giving her this dick.

For men, I prefer taller, chubby-er, smellier and happier men. I can go any size per say on a guy, however, body hair, beards, long hair and some good "work sweat" gets me going like crazy. So, obviously I'm biased for men. However, I honestly could care less, as well. I've seen guys who are my kind of tastes physically, but, end up turning me off due to them thinking "Having Man-Sex is okay, but I hate Fag Rights." I don't care for toxic masculinity. I hate racism. I hate anything that could be coded as justifications for shitty ideologies, because of "Muh Manliness." So, when I meet a gentle giant who talks about helping others, willing to change, willing to make things better, I get hard as fuck. If he laughs at morbid jokes, likes being pampered, is okay with me helping him, and says "Gay people are people," I'm breeding that bitch deep. 

Obviously, there can be exceptions to body types, gender expressions and means of identity. However, I've learned what turns me on, and what makes me genuinely happy. 

Though, I will admit on my end, talking to men is way easier, as opposed to women. Due to my job, I generally don't get much time to dress up and look good, so, women are disturbed by my image from time to time. However, when I talk to guys, generally, they don't care about my image - only if I'm funny and nice. I can chat with guys way easier than with girls (I mean this socially, not sexually). So, eventually, a topic may be sex related, and that could lead to the bedroom. So, if I talk to guys more than girls, I most likely am gonna end up in bed with guys. So, I guess guys are better FOR ME, in that regard. 

Also, I like licking the back of a bottom's balls, as I rim him. Add in some gym stank, you got yourself a promised lover.

I haven't had sex except with the woman that I  married to. We don't have sex all that kuch. May be once every few months. I haven't been with any other girl.  I am gay and a vers leaning more towards bottom. I have fucked arse and fucked pussy. Arse is tighter and I feel it grips my cock harder. A pussy just opens up when you enter.  When I hook up with my fuck buddy who is a married top, he tells me that I give much better head thank his wife or any woman he has been with and that a guys arse is much better than a pussy.  He loves the way I clench my arse on his cock as he is fucking me.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think there is something that remains more exciting and edgy about having sex with other men; there is also an element of risk, I don't get, while having sex with my wife. Maybe I still kind of consider M4M sex [banned word], and that is what makes it hot.