Bukkake

bbsam

• 2 weeks later...

went to the best  bukkake I've ever had on Sunday-talked to this guy a few weeks ago online and told him I like sucking and swallowing and getting fucked and wanted a bukkake-it took a while but we managed to find a few guys to use me at his place-when I got there 9 guys were waiting-after a few drinks I got naked and they all took in turn to fuck me then some guys shot their loads in a dog bowl and made me lick it all and other guys covered me in spunk

this was the best night ever!!!!!!

told the guy I want to do it again but with more guys- I want to be totally covered in spunk next time

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope this is the correct forum, has anyone here ever been the center of a bukkake?

It's such a huge fantasy of mine, to be naked on my knees surrounded by maybe 10-12 guys, jerking their cocks and slapping my face with their dicks. Would love to service them all like the greedy cocksucker that I am and then get my face totally coated with load after load!

Mmm, I need to make this happen!

Another one of mine on the bucket list (along with being bred by multiple men one after the other over an entire weekend). I'm a very greedy cocksucker. If I was in a gang bang and had a cock in my mouth, but saw another guy servicing another cock, I would get extremely envious. I'm not good at sharing cock. I was born to suck cock and swallow cum. The only downside to a bukkake is they can get quite messy with cum everywhere....now while it's hot to have cum covered room, I hate to see a drop wasted. If the floor is tiled then that's fine as I could easily lick up the cum, something I've done before when giving a blowjob in the men's toilets.

• Piggy 1

Another one of mine on the bucket list (along with being bred by multiple men one after the other over an entire weekend). I'm a very greedy cocksucker. If I was in a gang bang and had a cock in my mouth, but saw another guy servicing another cock, I would get extremely envious. I'm not good at sharing cock. I was born to suck cock and swallow cum. The only downside to a bukkake is they can get quite messy with cum everywhere....now while it's hot to have cum covered room, I hate to see a drop wasted. If the floor is tiled then that's fine as I could easily lick up the cum, something I've done before when giving a blowjob in the men's toilets.

I'm also a very greedy bitch, and I get very possessive of cock's - I want them all to myself, I can't bare it if there's a hard cock in the room getting serviced by someone other than me!

I'm a natural born cocksucker, I just can't get enough.

• Upvote 1

I'm also a very greedy bitch, and I get very possessive of cock's - I want them all to myself, I can't bare it if there's a hard cock in the room getting serviced by someone other than me!

I'm a natural born cocksucker, I just can't get enough.

We would be fighting over them. Lol.

Easily resolved though...you get to suck their cock while I get to rim that gorgeous asshole of yours.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

I have never been bukkaked. I have been bred by 20 different guys a d at the same part sucked 20 cocks and ate their cum. The closed to having a lot of guys cum on my face is when suckinf a hard beautiful cock I stick my tongue out so he can cum on my tongue and he rubs his cum ozzing cock head all over my face. And t yes I love that. I don't wash  or wipe it off.  I let it glaze my face and if I can smell it the better.