Bukkake

bbsam

This is one of my fantasies. I've posted ads to be the center of one, but never get any replies, just the single guys wanting to bust out a load without others around. This will probably only happen in my dreams. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had a few loads in one go, not a big group as I desire and more often now at the sauna (I'm a sauna slut). I really want to have a massive group of guys, so big that my face is coated and thick with cum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've taken load after load to the face at bathhouses, but I am such a cum slut, it's hard for me to give up swallowing that cum.  Even when a guy cums on my face, my first instinct to scrap that cum in my mouth.  

Though I do have to say I blew this hot fucking muscle dude at the gym in his van.  He shoot a HUGE fucking load all over my face and I walked back to my car across the crowded gym parking wearing his cum ropes all over my face.  Turned me so fucking much, I had to jerk off in the car.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

I was at a sex club once and my mission was to get as much cum on me as possible. Ended up in the back room, naked going from dick to dick taking loads. Soon I was the center of a large crowd of hot horny dick and had it shooting all over. I lost count at 38 loads. I was covered in it from head to foot and still crawling across the floor hunting for more seed. Nothing like being naked, covered in cum, sucking dick, feeling hot male seed splashing onto my body, dick dripping, guys running their hands over my cum soaked chest rubbing it in and feeding it to me. Someone dragging their dick through all that seed and shoving it into my mouth. Then going back into a corner waiting for someone to find me. Have hot sex in public with a horny dude finding I'm soaked in seed and he gets off on it! The whole process starts over. Attract a crowd, being watched, two naked male studs having nasty sleazy sex and guys beating off and pumping their loads over us as we fuck.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...