Language used for bareback , Neg, poz , breeding etc in other languages

Scottyrim

I am interested in finding out terms used in other languages for bareback and other words associated with bareback.

German, French, Italian, Japanese etc.

just really interested.

What terms do others use when they search for a bb hookup or photos ?

In Google it gives very literal translations ,just wondered if there were differences?

Hy Scottyrim, I can tell you some for the french language. If you search for bareback, French are using the same term or "baise au jus", litteraly to fuck with juice, juice said as cum. You can also tell "baiser nokpote or no capote", litteraly to fuck without condom.

Neg is the same as in english.

For Poz, the most used is "plombe" "un mec plombé" as a pozzed guy, "ta plombe" as your poz cum. You can also find "jus pourri" as poz cum. Also "pourri moi le cul" as poz my ass.

For breeding, I think is close to "insémination".

• Like 1

As to German:

Germans will know what you mean when you talk about fucking bareback, the term is quite common, but will think of minced meat when you use the word "raw". Mostly you'd say "blank ficken", with "blank" meaning naked or uncovered. Also used is "ohne Gummi", without rubber. Sometimes the term "AO" as in "alles ohne" (everything [goes] without [protection]) is used in personal ads / on message boards, but mostly by heterosexual hookers ("AO Nutten").

To breed / seed would be "besamen" (inseminate) or "abfüllen", as in "füll mich ab" = "fill me up".

To knock up would be "schwängern" (impregnate), rarely also "befruchten". But that can mean anything. If you are talking about pozzing, you'd use the English word (but with a German ending): "pozzen".

HIV is HIV, and negative is "negativ", positive is "positiv", sometimes also "poz", as in English (depending on the speaker with a soft "z" at the end as in English or with a hard german "s").

There are thousands of words for cum, such as: Sahne (cream), Soße (Sauce), Rotze (literally "snot"). A term often used for cumming in a guy's ass would be "in den Arsch rotzen", to blow snot up his ass (it sounds a lot hotter in German, believe me).

Seldom, the portmanteau "Potze" / "Pozze" (pronounced po-tse) is used, made up of "pos" and "Rotze", i.e.: poz cum. But that is mostly only with HIV fetishists.

I'll add more terms when I have the time / think of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Can I bump this thread in the hope of getting more replies?

I think this is a fascinating thread, especially like the German examples.

On Xtube, it seems that the Spanish word 'pelo' is associated with bareback, but it seems to literally mean 'hair' so I'm not sure about that.

• 3 years later...

Just wondered if anyone had any Spanish or Italian words for Bareback or Poz , Breeding etc. I feel that we focus so much on English words that we miss sites or words that might be interesting to other barebackers. 

Thanks for for the replies 

2 hours ago, Scottyrim said:

Just wondered if anyone had any Spanish or Italian words for Bareback or Poz , Breeding etc. I feel that we focus so much on English words that we miss sites or words that might be interesting to other barebackers. 

Thanks for for the replies 

In spanish:

To fuck bareback = follar a pelo 

To breed = preñar (can use lefar too, turning the word lefa (an ordinary form to say cum) in a verb).

Poz = seropositivo. Another form is sidoso, but can ve very rude and despective in many contexts. Is very common positivo too.

Slut: puta / zorra

Breed my ass = préñame el culo / léfame el culo 

Cum slut = puta preñable

Any other question? :)

Edit: my nickname CerdoLefero means cum pig.

Edited by CerdoLefero
One more thing.
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Just thought I would bump this thread again. I am travelling to Germany , Italy ,Greece , Spain and I really wondered what I should be looking for when asking for Poz loads or being converted or the bug etc ? especially in German 

spanish is  a bit tricky depending on the country they will have different words

example to fuck in spain in Follar in MEXICO COGER in Puerto Rico Chingar or clavar in cuba singar in other countries is joder 

to cum in spain is correrse in Puerto Rico is Venirse in Venezuela is llegaste

positivo is poz or positive a negativo is negative

a pelo or a cappella is como in spanish for bareback sex other countries use sin forro too

bicho is dick in puertos rico and verga is the word in spain, 

spit is escupir

Hi!!, I'm chilean; chilean spanish is very different from the Spain's spanish, or the mexican spanish... so, here some useful terms;

poz = pingao 

to fuck bareback = a fierro pelao

to breed = mokiar / preñar

Breed my ass = mokeame el hoyo / preñame el culo

bareback Top = moztacero

cock sucking = pete

jerk off = paja / pajiarse (jerking off)

Edited by ChileanTop
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...