Curious Chaser Provokes a Pozzing

Most people thought of Drew as one of two things: shy or nerdy. With a slighter build, and eye glasses that were just a tad too thick for his face, he often went unnoticed to most people. Take off the glasses and the Walmart clothes, and a heart-stopping twink appears with big brown eyes.

Underneath the shy exterior, there was a young man full of lust, curiosity and dark fantasies. He couldn't dare find a way to express his wants to guys he met in real life. The Internet sites he visited provided him with the right combination of opportunity and anonymity for him to be bolder .. and more daring.

Last night, his online chatting brought out one of Drew's darkest fantasies. For reasons he could never understand, he always found himself drawn to the online stories of bug chasing and conversions. Nothing made his dick harder than the story of unexpected stealth breeding. He had all of the bareback story sites bookmarked and indulged them on a regular basis. He was well-versed in the "lingo" and felt it was time to put his working knowledge of this forbidden world into practice.

Drew didn't really want to get pozzed, he decided. He loved the "fantasy" of the idea. So, when he got the nerve to engage in some sexy talk with a poz guy on Adam4Adam, he didn't fully expect where it would take him.

drewtrek22: hey that's a hot screenname.

top9inyou: yeah? you want it?

drewtrek22: whoah! not so fast, man. Just like your pics. It says ur poz. And anything goes? Maybe that's not such a good idea?

top9inyou: if it's not your thing, then peace out man.

drewtrek22: just saying i wouldn't let a big poz dick up my ass. even though your're hott.

topin9you: okay

Drew waited. He needed to keep the conversation going. He was too curious and excited now.

drewtrek22: i bet you want to poz my hole don't ya? shoot your charged load up my ass? admit it.

top9inyou: only if you wanted that.

drewtrek22: like i would want poz cum up my ass? no thanks! you're hot, but I'm not taking your poz babies. thanks.

top9inyou: well if you change your mind, you found me first. so you know where to find me again.

drewtrek22: i just don't want you to stealth fuck me and turn me into a little poz cumslut

top9inyou: oh? well then, don't let poz guys up your ass. you never know what you'll get.

drewtrek22: yeah, i bet you want to stealth breed me. your profile says "anything goes." i bet that means you like to seduce a guy and make him beg for your cum, right?

top9innyou: i never had to make anyone beg for my cum. everyone that takes my cock wants my cum. it's cool if that's not your thing.

drewtrek22: nobody ever said stop?!

top9inyou: everybody always says "more."

drewtrek22: not me. don't get any ideas with that big dick of yours.

Drew's dick was so hard it strained the buttons fastening his jeans. The anticipation of that big hot dick entering a forbidden place - it was too enticing an idea to stop thinking about; so he pressed on with the conversation.

drewtrek22: well, like i said, you're hott. and your dick looks amazing. but i wouldn't beg for poz cum.

top9inyou: so you say now

drewtrek22: i mean it. i might suck your big cock and let you rub my ass with your thick cock; but no pozzing my hole!!!

top9inyou: if you don't want it, you won't get it.

Another long pause. Drew had to continue.

drewtrek22: i gotta say it's hot thinking about a hot guy with a big dick pushing my boundaries, though.

top9inyou: what kind of boundaries?

drewtrek22: ya know .. barebacking with a poz guy.

top9inyou: oh that turns you on, huh?

drewtrek22: yeah. kinda. i'm not saying you can fuck my ass with your hot poz cock though.

Drew reflected on that last message he sent. That was when he tipped his hand, he realized.

top9inyou: oh you think my poz cock is hot eh?

drewtrek22: i'm just saying your hot, that's all. do u ever pull out?

top9inyou: nope

drewtrek22: think you can make an exception for me?

top9inyou: if my dick goes inside you, it's not coming out until i unload inside you.

It was that statement that Drew couldn't let escape his mind. So, it was no surprise that just a couple of hours after talking with Evan (aka "top9inyou"), Drew found himself in a "vulernable" position.

Drew was laying on his side with Evan beside him as well. Evan was reaching around Drew and slowly pulling on Drew's small but rock-hard shaft. All the while, Evan slowly rocked his pelvis into Drew. Evan had boxers on and Drew was in his briefs. It took an hour of akward chit chat before Evan finally persuade Drew to "cuddle" in his bed.

The large bulge being rubbed into Drew's bottom was driving him crazy. Evan knew he could take things at least a bit further; and pulled down his boxers and then pressed his large eager member into Drew's briefs, aiming for his hole.

"Mmmm .." Drew leaked out. "I bet you want to put your big poz dick in my ass now, don't you?"

Evan turned the question around, "are you wanting my big poz dock in you now?"

Drew's only response was another "mmmmm ..." as he couldn't bring himself to say yes, despite wanting to feel the shaft nudging into his pleasure spot.

Moments later, the line had been crossed. Drew was trying to catch his breath. His ass felt like it was on fire, being pinched, pulled and stretched in impossible ways while Evan slowly pressed his now spit-drenched thick dick into Drew's hot hole.

"That's it .. take my dick," Evan said softly as he pressed in deeper, and kissed Drew softly on his neck.

All Drew could think about at the moment was the pain his ass was feeling. He had forgotten that moments before he was anxious over the dick making its way toward's his hole.

"You like that big poz cock in you now?" Evan poked

Drew was now second guessing himself. The pain was so intense, "I don't know .. maybe we should stop. It hurts..." Evan did not let up, though. He continued to use the ass he was initially offered.

He was feeling stupid now. Drew thought a dick like this big would feel great; and he's letting a poz guy up his ass. It doesn't feel good at all, and now he's gonna get hiv, Drew was realizing. "There's a poz dick in my ass, " Drew thought to himself, "he's trying to fuck hiv up my ass." And somehow logic escaped him. The thought of a big poz dick inside him triggered the release of that pent-up desire he had tried so hard to supress.

A moment later, the punishment of Drew's ass was quickly turning into a rampage of pleasure. The painful jabs quickly turned into exciting thrusts of ecstacy. Drew never had such a full wonderful feeling deep inside him. His tiny hard dick sprung up involuntarily with each jab he welcomed.

Drew's ambivalence quickly turned to demand.

"Yes! Fuck me with your big poz cock!!!" Drew implored. The combination of a poz cock, coupled with the biggest dick he ever had inside him won him over.

"I knew you'd want more," Evan reminded Drew.

"Yes! More!" Drew vaguely remembered denying the notion before.

"I'm gonna poz your little ass," Evan informed his new twink lover; and continued to hammer into Drew's now-stretched, full and wanting hole.

"Oh fuck!" Drew said as he took short intense heaving breaths, "yeah, poz me up!"

The only thing keeping Drew from cumming instantly was a small bit of doubt buried deep in the back of his head telling him that this might be a mistake. He ignored the thought as best he could; and somehow that thought reinforced the arousal he was feeling.

Evan embraced Drew even more tightly, and then asked, "are you ready to take it all?"

Drew couldn't imagine his ass any fuller or the cock even deeper. He was almost afraid to answer, but wanted to feel it all, "Yes give it to me!!!"

With little effort, Evan rolled Drew onto his stomach, while keeping part of his large cock still inside him. Drew instinctively bucked back and felt Evan pry deeper. Drew's eyes widened. He felt a combination of pleasure and pain he never expected. "holy shit .. Yeah! DRILL ME!" Drew muttered.

The only response from Evan was re-doubled effort of ass pounding. Drew coughed unexpectedly. Maybe it was pressure on his balls that forced the cough out. It didn't matter. A huge cock was pounding his hole about to unload poz cum inside him.

"This is what you wanted all along, wasn't it?" Evan pryed.

"FUCK YES!" FUCK YES!" Drew exclaimed even though half his face was buried into a pillow. A deep strange pain emerged with each thrust. Oddly, the strangeness of this unfelt sensation only turned Drew on even more, if that was even possible.

Words failed Drew and primal howls were the only sounds piercing the air as Evan drove his cock relentlessly in and out of the tight hot hole beneath him.

Drew was about to explode. The assault of pleasure and pain. The stretching of his ass; the big poz cock invading him. It was all too much to handle. Evan seemed to sense the orgasm building and coaxed his new lust, "Ready for my load?"

It took a few moments for Evan to respond. He was lost in the moment of pure bliss as he tried to refrain from blowing his own load, "oh God yes!!! Cum in my ass! PLEASE!" and then Drew remembered it would be his first known poz load and he surrendered to the moment and remembered to add "give me your charged load! POZ MY ASS!!!"

With those last words, Drew felt his ass lock around the big cock inside him. He felt a sudden surge of wetness deeper than he ever felt which triggered the release of his built up load as well. He could feel Evan's cock continue to pump what seemed an impossibly large load; and somehow Drew's orgasm seemed to last in duration. He never shot so much cum out of his own dick as he felt his hole now slick and wet as Evan unloaded.

"Don't pull out," Drew pleaded. Despite his orgasm, he still felt an insatiable desire to have the big dick kept withim him. Evan obliged. It was the best fuck of his life, Drew decided. And even in the immediate moments to follow, he wanted more.

The next afternoon, Drew logged on hoping to find Evan online. He was disappointed to not find a green dot next to the name in his inbox, but opened the new message. After reading the message, Drew found himself instantly hard again. It read simply "I knew you wanted my hot poz cock."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...