third time ever cumm in my mouth

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

This week I had my third time ever cumm shot into my mouth from a stranger...

I definetely don't like the taste of my own cumm. I had a vasectomy so it is not really sperm, but so far the taste of the three guys I had was great and I think I am hooked...

The consistence was great, thick white creamy stuff, kinda sweet... Now i have read that it can be ugly and foul as well, and since my own cumm is not good, I wonder if I was lucky with the three cumm shots so far...

Never the less, I think I will not shy away from now on to have a cumm shot in my mouth... this is a new experience and level for me now.

The taste of cum is greatly influenced by what the donor has eaten recently. Asparagus seems to be one of the biggest culprits, but many strongly flavoured herbs and spices can alter the taste of your cum if eaten regularly (the herbs and spices, that is). Drinks affect it too: I'm particularly partial to cum from a guy who's been drinking either Newcastle Brown Ale or good quality cider...

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

So I should not eat spices anymore? I don't eat asparagus... I wank a lot so my cumm is pretty wattery and not thick.

I'll give it a try one day... thanks. I just love foreign foods an they are often spicy... and I believe Colombians - my last load - eat spicy too....

I am not normally one who believes much of the talk of diet dramatically affecting the taste of semen. I have heard that drinking pineapple juice can give you sweeter cum but who knows.

A huge part of taste is smell, and some foods really can influence the scent of sweat or urine, so I guess it could do the same for cum. Recently I had an interesting case while sucking an East Indian guy. His precum was incredibly spicy, and dare I say tasted of curry spices. I have had instances where I sucked off a guy whose clothes had cooking smells but this was not the case. He was naked and just smelled like a naked man. Also, his cum just tasted like cum. Only his precum was affected.

Guest ff-whole

@Bearbandit; I think you misunderstood... I am the one that don't like my own cumm. Tops i suck never have me cumm in their mouths... the three times I didn't even come to shoot my own cumm... I just took the tops cumm.

Eat what you want - if he can't take the taste in your cum, that's his problem. There are those of us who'd relish the extra flavours!

Guest ff-whole

Ha ha ha @pisspig... ;-) I am getting there.

Better late then never, right?

I must have really been a fukken whore,think I had swallowed at least three big loads of man cum by the time I was 15 and sure I had lost count my the time I was 18

and that's a lot of years ago