Any pills/tips to increase your Cum Load

CFLTOP

I find the volume and strength of orgasm depends on how long I have been fore playing and anticipating - if I keep excited for a couple of hours or usually more then I produce an nice large load. A quicky and its just a small one. Maybe someone knows the science.

There was a thread over on the large penis support group forum ( LPSG.com) regarding taking Pygeum to increase precum and loads in general. I went out on last Wednesday and hunted down some at GNC ( mens prostate health section) blended with saw palmetto. The load mg is low- only 100- where as the forum posters were talking about 500mg un blended capsules-- but I wanted to start out slow and build up if there are no side effects. So far I cannot tell anything- placebo effect maybe, but i do think I am oozing a little pre cum throughout the day compared to prior production without the supplement in me. Most posters said it takes a week to 2 weeks to begin seeing results-- so I am eager and hopeful...

I've yet to try it personally, but I've heard very good things about taking zinc, pygeum, soy lecithin and L-arganine supplements. If I had to pick just one, definitely zinc. It sounds like the most effective, on its own. As you can see from the replies here. Just be careful not to take more than the recommended amount. And stay hydrated obviously!

Guest BtmByTheBay

Recently someone on, I believe, 4Chan or some similar board posted a list of the various supplements they tried, each one taken over a 5 week period, with testing done by 20 minutes of edging before cumming, noting the effects (or lack thereof) from each supplement individually. The final blend came down to :

- L-Arginine, 1000mg 1/day (increased erection firmness)

- Zinc, 50mg 1/day (increased cum volume)

- Pygeum 100 mg 2/day (increased pre-cum and cum volume)

- Lecithin, 1200mg 1/day (increased cum volume and orgasm intensity)

Apparently per the "researcher" combined these four after all his experimentation and had very noticeable increase in all these areas after 3 weeks.

I've decided to give it a shot, but I'm only halfway through the initial 3 week period. The effects might be a little noticeable by now, but hopefully after a few more weeks they'll be definitely perceptible.

post-6737-140864348039_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...