holiday virgin

irishboy

This story is mostly true. Some made up parts to fill in blurry moments of my memory!

My name is Luke, i'm 18 & before i went on holiday i was a virgin. Late starter maybe; It's just i had the whole idea of 'the one' in my head. Yes i'd had boyfriends, done the usual - kiss blowjob etc but so far the only thing inside my ass was a small pink dildo given to me by my friend Kyle as a jokey gift. That and my finger the odd time when super horned & wanking.

Kyle was who i was going on holiday with, gay too but i have known him so long he's more like a brother to me. A brother i can still look out and see why other guys think hes fucking hot. 5'11, muscular, tanned with a light fuzz on his manly chest. Short but messily styled blonde hair & green eyes.

We may have got on like brothers but we couldn't look more different. I am only around 5'7. Skinny yet toned a bit, nothing like Kyle's body. & no hair apart from my legs slightly & my head. The long floppy brown hair on my head & 'big brown eyes' are what my mum said make me look younger than my 18 years. Something that always annoys me. And something that seems to attract mostly older sleazy guys. Hence why i'd still not gone all the way with a guy.

Kyle had wanted to go on holiday for so long. He had went on about getting away from his parents, having fun & doing what he wanted. This was his idea so i left the planning to him. Gran Canaria, he excitedly explained to me, is great for gay guys to party and do whatever. Definitely more his type of place by sounds but still sunny & i sure wasn't one to turn down a party!

It was only the second day of the holiday and already - thanks to Kyle's social skills - we had made friends with a gay couple from England in the hotel & were all planning our first 'mad night out'.

The drinks were flowing and for once it seemed i was having a better time than Kyle who was complaining of feeling unwell. Another few rounds & Kyle decided to go back to the hotel whilst i partied on with our new friends. We moved from club to club & as i drank more i wondered off into a crowded dancefloor. Realising i could see no one i recognised i was about to make a move to the door when a figure stepped out in front of me. I looked up in my drunkness & with smoke and flashing lights i could make out a tall, broad muscular, older spanish guy. He had small tight shorts on & no top, showing off his hairy chest. He handed me a drink & before i could explain to him about my friends had dragged me back into the crowd on the dancefloor. We danced as i knocked the drink back. It wasn't the nicest drink,a salty tasting cocktail of god knows what but that didn't stop me accepting a second.

The lights seemed to get brighter & flashier and the music duller yet bassier. I could feel it boom through my body as i started slouching into the rockhard chest of my spanish dance partner. Woah i must have been drinking faster than i thought, suddenly i was feeling very drunk. The guy held me up against his body, leant down and whispered in my ear

"you're ready baby".

I could feel his rough stubble on my cheek & smell the strong cigar smoke on his breath.

He pushed me along outside, still stumbling, down some dark back alleys. I don't know how long we had walked before but as we approached a building seemingly sitting alone with no windows in sight & a large metal door i remember thinking i was in trouble. I wanted to speak out, i wanted to shout but i couldn't even get a single syllable out of my drunken mouth.

Inside was dark, very dark. There was loud music and again that smell of cigar smoke. Much stronger this time though. I wanted to run, scream, hit out yet at the same time i wanted to lie down. Sleep off this horrible uncontrolable drunk feeling.

The man pulled my shirt off over my head and unbuttoned my jeans as he whispered in broken english about me being 'a good boy' and how much he couldn't wait for me to 'have his babies'. By now, swaying in and out of a conscious and semi conscious state, he lifted me onto a strange black swing thing and tied my arms out either side of my body. My legs were upwards, also to be tied apart but not until he had stripped me totally naked. My hairless ass on show for him to do as he pleased and my arms tied down to stop me escaping.

My head thumping with the music and still dipping in and out of my surroundings and sleep i felt him push a finger into my tight hole. Unlubed and without warning - it hurt. It hurt a lot yet i was still unable to get much more than a dim mumbled groan out of my mouth. He pushed in further and wriggled his finger around. His nail nipping and scratching at my fleshy insides. I was just about getting used to this when he stopped. He was rummaging about in something i could barely make it and then again his finger was roughly poked up into my ass. This time it burnt with pain. A feeling like no other. My own fingers didn't feel like this.. Not even my pink dildo burnt like this. Slowly this numbed off as he continued his finger fucking of my ass. Still feeling like he was scraping at the insides, i started enjoying it slightly. Just as i was relaxing the tiniest bit i heard a voice from behind me. Then another from the left. And another. I tried to focus my eyes on my surroundings and for the first time through the hazy lights and thick smoke i could see a large circle of guys. Guys of all shapes and sizes. And through the music i could hear the odd word like "whore" "poz" "pig" ....

I listened to them and tried focusing harder to make them out more clearly as my ass continued to be fingered. The burning sensation would come back every so often but before long i was enjoying it. Enjoying all of it. Instead of looking around in fear i was looking around at each guy and thinking of them fucking me. The finger was no longer enough. I wanted cock. Now. Fuck waiting for 'the one'. I wanted all of them. Now.

The guy fingering my ass seemed to sense this as finally he manouvered and i could feel the head of his cock against my tight hole. My hole that was begging for a cock. I knew from the tip of his cockhead at my ass he was much bigger than my dildo. Much much bigger. He pushed harder and i could feel his rock hard cock head stretch my puckered pink hole. Again pain. This time pleasureable pain. I let out a moan and as i did so another guy took my open mouth as a chance to push my head back and force his thick heavy cock to the back of my throat. He pushed in as did the cock in my ass. I felt as though it would rip me open. Loud moans gagged by the sweaty, salty tasting fat cock in my throat. Slowly both guys worked into a rhythm fucking me from both ends. Widening my ass and nudging the back of my throat making me gag on my own spit and slimy vomity saliva juices. Harder and faster they thrusted until i had my first ever taste of cum. I had never let boyfriends cum in my mouth and now here i was, a mouth full of a spanish stranger's spunk. It was horrible and i started to gag and spit it out but as i did the guy fucking me leant down towards me, blew heavy smoke into my face & mouth and kissed me. He continued fucking me whilst forcing smoke and the cum down my throat worh his tongue. He picked up his rhythm and minutes later was unloading what felt like bucket loads of cum inside me. He pulled out and immediately i felt empty. Empty and in need of more cock. He started fingering the leaking spunk into my ass with his sharp nailled fingers before leaning into my ear and whispering something about "toxic loads".

I wasn't really listening, i just wanted more cock in me. Luckily i didn't have long to wait as another guy came out of the darkness and in one move shoved his entire shaft into my cumfilled hole and began fucking me. Guy after guy fucked me with the only breaks coming when i was fed a salty 'water' or when i was finger fucked with that burning sensation following.

I don't know how many guys dumped loads in me. A few ti

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

A few times i felt as though i was being wakened from a deep sleep by a cock thrusting into me. I couldn't have been sleeping though. Surely not with all this going on.

Time went on. Minutes? Hours? Days? I didn't know. Everything seemed lighter though. Morning? Or were my eyes becoming accustomed to the dark? Slowly i was regaining my own mind. Realising were i was, what was happening. Before this i was a virgin afraid to let a guy cum in my mouth now here i was letting random strangers fuck load after load into my hole.

I guess the guy over me sensed this. Maybe from my tensed up body or the look of shock & fear in my eyes. Before i could even open my mouth to protest he clasped his hand over it & leant down to beside my head.

"Don't to worry boy. You a good boy. You love it. And we only starting. Anyway no one can hear you here".

He laughed as i tried to struggle and shout. As he stood up he gestured for the other guys to hold me down. I was surrounded by guys holding me tightly. The more i cried & shouted & pleaded the more they laughed & cheered. The first guy came back and tied my arm. Tighter & tighter until it felt as though it would cut my arm off. Then i caught glimpse of a syringe. Filled with a cloudly liquid. I tried struggling. I tried screaming but the needle was plunged in. A cheer from the guys and they all let go. The tie was released and i lay there free.

A strange feeling washed over me. Sonething ive never felt before. A warmth. A feeling of being in another world. Then i coughed. Coughed. & coughed. After i stopped protesting. I stopped struggling and inside it was like a switch had been flicked back to whore mode. I wanted cock in me again. All the cocks. Again. Now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

More guys came forward. Maybe the same guys i'm not sure. The fucking continued. Cock after cock was thrusted back into my begging hole.

Crusty cum covered cocks fucked the back of my throat. Guys and cocks of all shapes & sizes. Fat. Thin. Veiny. Pierced. Some cocks covered in cuts and graze like gashes but still my mouth greedily ate them up and my hole begged for their juices..

The fucking stopped & a guy i was sure i had not seen before stepped over. He stood over me & introduced himself as "Hugo". He was big. Tall & broad. Massive chest covered in a dark rug of hair. His skin was dark & covered in tattoos. Even his massive pierced cock was tattooed. He scared me & excited me all at once. I had to have Hugo's cock in me.

Hugo called another guy over who he ordered to take his sock off. Hugo forcibly shoved the sock into my mouth and taped it in place. Looking at his cock i assumed i'd need my screams of pain to be muffled. And this just worked to turn me on even more.

Hugo moved to my ass and put his finger in my used hole. One finger. Then two. Before long four of his fingers were violently scraped and twisting in my hole as the sock done it's job in gagging me. This hurt more than before and then bam.. He squeezed his thumb in. His hand was in my previously tight virgin hole. My ring stretched so tightly around his clenched fist. He pushed further and it felt as though i was literally ripping in two. He kept pushing his arm in. Further & further until it felt like his fist was in the middle of my entire body.

In one quick movement his arm was pulled from inside me. The pain was unbearable. As was the feeling of complete emptiness. Before i could catch my breath he punched his whole arm straight back into me. He was definitely going too deep. This was going to kill me, i was sure of it. My whole body was stretched around his thick, muscular tattooed arm as he continued to punch in and out. Wrecking my hole with every punch. As he went on the pain began slightly subsiding to a pleasurable feeling. Still super painful but somehow in a good way.

A few more violent punches in and swift hard pulling out i was in heaven.

Hugo stopped and stood up, lining his heavy duty pierced cock to the opening of my now gaping savaged hole. I was so looking forward to having his cock in me more than any other. He leant down and pulled off the tape & sock. Grabbing my face he forced my mouth open before spitting into the back of my throat. His hand moved from my cheeks and into my mouth. I greedily licked off all the juices from my own ass on his cigar stained fingers. As i did he rammed his cock deep into me. As open as my ass must have been, the massive piercing on the head of his thick meaty cock was agony. It ripped all the way along the inside of my ass. I was definitely in shreds down there now. Instead of worrying i continued sucking his dirty fingers. Hugo stopped and pulled his cock almost entirely out. Then i felt something different. I was filling up with a stinging, warmness. Hugo laughed as it dawned on me that he was pissing in me. A random spanish stranger was pissing in my wrecked, swollen, bloody hole whilst i sucked my own ass juices off his fingers & i didn't care. I loved it. I fucking loved it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3

Im back from hols nw & that was just one time. I know im not a good story teller but i thought yiu guys would like to hear it.

Im back with loads of stories. A new person. With new outlooks. * i cannot wait to get going hehe :)

If yiu wana hear/know more. Msg me! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I waited at the end of the street to be picked up by Hugo.. I thought about it when the text came.. And continued thinking about it the whole day. My body was crying out for me to go back to him. The cocks? The cum? The drugs? I don't know. I just knew i HAD to give into my cravings and do it.

The car pulled up and i jumped in. Without saying a word, Hugo sped us off into the darkness. I was too afraid to speak. What would i say? I was immediately regretting this. I shouldn't have came. Too late now.

We drove to a house in the mountains and Hugo told me to get out. I contemplated making a dash for it but in a strange country, at night, high into a mountainess forrest i knew i couldn't.

Inside the first room had sofas in the middle & not much else. Hugo told me to sit & wait and he would get us a drink. He came back with a drink already poured. I didn't ask what it was, he still didn't seem in a talky mood. I drank it nervously looking around. When i had finished Hugo stood up in front of me. He pulled me up off the sofa with one hard yank of my arm and ushered me into another room.

My eyes tried to see through the darkness. There was a bed in the middle of the floor and from what i could tell not much else. He pushed me onto the bed and started ripping at my clothes. I was instantly turned on. He tied my arms above my head and my legs stretched out to each corner of the bed. Naked & spreadeagled in the dark room i was there for him to do whatever he wanted.

The lights flicked on & my eyes blinked in the brightness. The room was covered in mirrors. Even the ceiling. I looked at myself spread out and hard on the bed. Then i saw a table beside me. It was covered in an array of dildos and buttplugs of all shapes and sizes. There was metal contraptions and things id never seen before. I watched Hugo as he came back into the room. His back turned to me, i could see him in the mirrors. He was fiddling with syringes. My eyes scanned over his tattooed body. Mostly black outlines i could not fully make out but on his back there was a large biohazzard sign in red. My cock twitched looking at it. I knew it was wrong but i loved it.

He came over and the familiar feeling of my arm being tied tightly came. I watched as he plunged a needle into me. Cloudy then red then into my arm the liquid went. My cock was rock hard now. I lay for a while watching Hugo eye up the instruments on the table. He reached for something metal and came towards me. He pushed into my mouth and fiddled around. My mouth was now stretched open. Wide. As wide as my mouth would allow. It was painful and i had to get my breathing back to normal as my mouth wasnt much use anymore.

Hugo stipped off his boxers and got on top of me; his pierced cock right in front of my face. He wasn't hard but already his cock was fatter and longer than mine was when fully erect. The thick silver metal ring pierced through the end of it clinked against the metal surrounding my mouth as he set the head of his cock on my tongue. My instinct to suck it was kicking in but the metal made sure that wasn't possible.

By now i was getting really fucking horny. I knew the needles contents had kicked in. Rushing around the blood in my body.

"Thirsty?" laughed Hugo.

He started pissing into my open mouth. I could feel it splashing heavily on the back of my throat, filling my mouth up fast. I choked, struggling to breathe. The salty taste making me gag. I had to swallow it to try and breathe properly as Hugo continued hosing warm, salty piss down my throat. I felt it gurgling down the back of my throat. A never ending stream.

Finally i could feel him easing off. He laughed again and got off the bed, releasing my mouth from the metal.

The hardness of my cock was long gone now and as horned as i was i was remaining small & soft as Hugo started lubing up my hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

His finger pushed into my ass just as he had done a few nights before. He reached over and grabbed a fat black dildo off the table. I knew i'd had his fist in me but the sheer size of this still made my eyes widen in shock.

He rubbed the giant dildo along my hole, pushing in slightly harder with each passing stroke. I took a deep breath as he pushed it in. I knew this would hurt but my ass was craving it now. It burnt as he grunted pushing against any resistance from my hole.

He threw a small towel over my face.. It stank of chemicals. With every breath i took i felt hornier & hornier. I couldn't see anymore but i didn't care. Hugo pushed & pushed until i could feel the monster cock fill my insides up. He reached up and pulled the towel off me. In the mirrores ceiling i could see my small ass had totally swallowed up the dildo. A massive black disc hanging out from the bottom of my body. Feeling it inside me made part of me feel like i could vomit and another part in heaven. Hugo tapped the bottom of it, nudging it into my insides a few times before slowly pulling it out.

My ass gaped open all greasy and slimy looking as Hugo put his fingers in. He pushed around and grabbed my asscheek from the inside. Then he put the fingers from his other hand in and grabbed the other cheek. He was pulling my ass wider open. Pain again. I was beginning to love pain. I squeezed my ass out as told as Hugo sucked around my hole. I moaned in ecstacy.

He stopped and shoved a smaller dildo into my wide ass. Followed by another. I lay looking at myself.. My hole stretched around 2 dildos.. as Hugo got up and walked out.

A few minutes passed before a man entered the room. Not Hugo. Someone else. A wirey thin man. He was quite old too though maybe how thin he was made him look older. He got onto the bed,straddling me like Hugo had. Pulling down his red boxer briefs, his hard cock sprung out. I recoiled my head back as far as my neck would allow. His cock was horrid. Grazed, seeping sores covering the raw skin. He grabbed the back of my head forcing the cock to my lips.

"Suck my diseased gonno dick boy" he snarled at me.

I didn't want to. I was horny but i didn't want to. He continued pushing it at my lips. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and let him push his shaft to the back of my throat.

With every thrust i could feel the lumps; it even tasted horrible but i kept going. The whore inside me was fully out now. Ass crammed with dildos whilst sucking a disease ridden dick. I closed my eyes & knew i belonged here.

The man got off me and went down to stand between my open legs. He pulled the dildos out & pushed his cock inside me. Even my opened ass could feel the bumps as he pushed in & out. Before long he dumped his load into my ass & promptly left.

Hugo arrived back in, my eyes transfixed on the shiny metal ring on his cock. He came over and told me to drink up as he poured liquid into my mouth, thankfully not piss this time. Next he blindfolded me and i could hear him leave the room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I woke up on a mattress on the stone floor of an unfurnished room. My body ached all over as I tried to remember how i'd ended up here.

I was feeling weak and sore, my body bruised and scratches on my arms. I reached down and felt between my legs and around to my ass. Swollen & still gaping open, it was covered in dried, crusted on cum & blood. As i touched it & a sting of pain shot through me from inside, a flash back of a fist punching into it ran accross my mind. Flashes of cocks thrusting into me. Loads being dumped into me. And of needles being pierced into my arms. I shuddered at the thought yet at the same time felt my own cock twitch with excitement.

I quickly moved my hand away & tried to get up off the mattress. I needed out of here. I needed to go home.

I stumbled onto my feet and made my way to the large metal door. Locked. I shook the door by the handle & started shouting for help. Nothing. I continued for as long as my weak body could before giving up and returning to the stained mattress. I curled up & cried.

The door flung open.. Waking me from a light sleep.

"Calmed down have we?"

Hugo was standing in the door way holding a tray.

"Eat up!" he said thrusting it down towards me. Starving i hardly even looked at the food as i gobbled it down.

He threw a pair of boxers at me telling me to put them on & come next door. I did as i was told and followed him into what i guessed was his own bedroom.

The room was furnished. Large bed, closet & drawers with a lamp & massive tv. He got onto the bed and patted beside him inviting me. I climbed on as he switched the tv on without saying a word.

Straight away i noticed the naked tied body on screen. Me.

I was still blindfolded as a man slapped my face and laughed, my head swaying from side to side. He took the blindfold off and started fucking me. My eyes were opening but i had a glazed over look. Not focusing on anything. He fucked away at my lifeless body before moaning and walking off, seemingly having filled me with his cum.

Guy after guy fucked me as i lay and watched with shock and joy at the same time. Guys were fisting me deeper than i thought possible. I even had 2 cocks in my ass at one time. I saw myself be injected. There was times i seemed more alive and awake too but still i remembered none of this.

I was taken off the bed and into the room i had woken in that morning. Seemingly more awake now i was sucking any cock that came near my face as still guys fucked me.

Hugo flicked the images forward, zooming by countless loads in my ass, cocks in my mouth, before stopping at an image of me lying on the mattress. The camera was at the bottom of the mattress currently only showing my feet as i lay on my back. Hugo came on screen and lay along side me before lifting my flailing body on top of him. He sat us both us.

I watched the screen intently as it showed Hugo's massive pierced cock slid into my cumfilled sloppy hole.

I noticed the piercing had changed from his usual heavy ring. It was smaller, a spiky looking ball ending to it. I watched as he fucked in and out of my body. His balls slapping against my slim asscheeks.

Slowly i saw his dick becoming slightly red tinged as it fucked in and out. Redder & redder with each thrust. Still on the screen i seemed out of it, oblivious to the blood streaming from my ass all over Hugo's fat cock.

I watched as Hugo grunted & jolted as he shot his thick toxic load into my torn ass. Fucking the pink fluid that started leaking out back in.

He lifted me off his cock, releasing excess cum and blood flowing out of my ass and lay me on the bed.

Hugo flicked off the tv and smiled at me. I smiled back. I wanted to stay here forever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2