Seeking advice on planning a NYC hotel gangbang

Bbdb

Hey all, I am planning a gang bang for myself and possibly one other bottom. Any recommendations on what hotels would be good for this? Also, any and all tips, advice, dos , don'ts would be much obliged. If it's just me and not another bottom I will have a buddy to sort of oversee things. I plan to post on BBRT and maybe CL? Is CL worth it? And what are your thoughts on partying? Should I say partying is not allowed? I party but I don't want insane tweakers fucking up my hotel room. On the other hand I don't want to be a debbie downer. What are some experiences you've had? Looking forward to your responses!

Good questions. I've never been brave enough to do this in New York, and I am pretty damn adventurous. When are you going? I'm going October 4-8 but don't want to try this at the Hilton I'm staying at for work. A trashy dive would be better. Having someone else there would be good too. Let us all know how it goes.

I am in NJ/NYC Oct 2 - 7 , staying right across the Hudson.... hoping to have something going on in my hotel or somewhere else too. I have a party ad on BBRT for first afternoon & evening & have gotten decent replies (not that it any indication) we should organize a breeding ZONE gathering......

Good questions. I've never been brave enough to do this in New York, and I am pretty damn adventurous. When are you going? I'm going October 4-8 but don't want to try this at the Hilton I'm staying at for work. A trashy dive would be better. Having someone else there would be good too. Let us all know how it goes.

I actually live here so my dates are flexible but I was gonna try for the 28th of September

I think the idea for a Breeding Zone gathering sounds hot, as long as it isn't a bottom's convention! We need tops! Lots of hard horny tops. I'd also love to make a video with some hot tops. Separate issue though. Don't want to scare anyone off with cameras. I'd rather just fuck.

I am in NJ/NYC Oct 2 - 7 , staying right across the Hudson.... hoping to have something going on in my hotel or somewhere else too. I have a party ad on BBRT for first afternoon & evening & have gotten decent replies (not that it any indication) we should organize a breeding ZONE gathering......
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
I think the idea for a Breeding Zone gathering sounds hot, as long as it isn't a bottom's convention! We need tops! Lots of hard horny tops. I'd also love to make a video with some hot tops. Separate issue though. Don't want to scare anyone off with cameras. I'd rather just fuck.

I'd videotape something with you.

A breedingzone gathering sounds hot, but now we're talking a full on orgy. It also seems like we've gotten a little off topic. Back to my original question, has anyone does this? What was your experience, how did you handle logistics? Thanks guys!

I think patrickdcdupont was on the right track as well as sounding hot. hiring one or two would guarantee everybody gets going. Actually I might try it myself. I know people have used various hotels and the sleazier ones are actually harder to get into. I think a no party no condom rule is definitely a good idea. One neither wants people trashing your hotel room nor do you wish to have to call hotel security. a rule of thumb i think is only a small percentage of those who respond actually show.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I've organized a few hotel gangbangs for bottoms. My favorite hotel is Marriott Marquis. Centrally located in Times Square, though it is annoying to walk through all the tourist traffic. No key is needed to get to the rooms. You can go right from street level to the floor.

I post on Craigslist and BBRT. After awhile of doing this I have my own contacts that I email directly inviting them.

I stay away from PNP during the party. If tops want to come a little partied, fine but nothing in the room. I stay in the room to help the bottom answer door, watch their stuff (any valuables should not be in plain sight) and stay at a good distance to give the guys their fun.

• Upvote 3

I've organized a few hotel gangbangs for bottoms. My favorite hotel is Marriott Marquis. Centrally located in Times Square, though it is annoying to walk through all the tourist traffic. No key is needed to get to the rooms. You can go right from street level to the floor.

I post on Craigslist and BBRT. After awhile of doing this I have my own contacts that I email directly inviting them.

I stay away from PNP during the party. If tops want to come a little partied, fine but nothing in the room. I stay in the room to help the bottom answer door, watch their stuff (any valuables should not be in plain sight) and stay at a good distance to give the guys their fun.

Arriving in NYC on the 10/6 and actually staying in the Marriott Marquis. Rooms are nice a big. Let me know if you are short on bottoms... ;)

• 1 month later...