Verbal Tops

Guest HornedBottom

I am in agreement with all the others, I love it when a guy is verbal. It just make the whole session so much hotter.

I love all manjuices, so if he wants to spit some, then all the better. Some slap or hit or other form of dominance gets me that much harder.

Loud, hot, sweatty, nasty, verbal sessions are the greatest.

I don't know what it is but when a top gets verbal on me I find myself hornier and more willing to do anything for him. It has to be genuine though, I've had guys try to do role play type language and that takes me out of it. I think that a main reason I went bb with a fuck buddy was because he was so exquisitely nasty in how he talked to me. I remember how all inhibition went out of me when he said he was going to fuck the cum out of me and fill me with a real mans cum.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

There's nothing for me like a verbally and physically aggressive muscular top telling me what he's going to do to me. That sometimes makes me cum right then and there! I used to have a boyfriend like that. He was very much into dominating me. I've got to find me another guy like that!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

SIR, this boy loves to hear SIR getting verbal when boy is sucking SIR's cock--or anything SIR wants. Love to hear it--just gets me working harder on pleasing MASTER and doing all told to do, SIR