Verbal Tops

Guest HornedBottom

• 2 years later...

I love being slapped and verbally abused while a dick is balls deep in me. Last night, I got pounded hard by an 8" dick. He choked me, slapped my balls, and called me his bitch while I moaned in pain. I said, "I am your bitch, Sir."

When Men tell me that I'm such a faggot cocksucker I can take their cocks better 

• Like 1

I encourage a verbal top by saying I was always born to be bred Poz and that I love my nasty holes, and that my sole purpose now is to take as much disease in them as possible.

i’m then often told what a nasty diseased faggot I am, such a dirty aids chasing pig.  

I absolutely fucking love it 

On 10/30/2015 at 1:02 PM, constructionguy said:

It's always good for a cock sucker to be reminded that he is working on stud cock. Reminding him that he is a fucking fag cock sucker will make him work harder for the load.

Sometimes, I I'm hesitant to give in to cock service. Degrading verbal questions an Alpha asks me give me that push into further submission. His manly, deep voice makes me suck and endure a pounding better.

"You want this three day load, faggot?"

- I want it, Sir

"You're my bitch, aren't you?"

-I'm your bitch, Sir.

"You like having two dicks inside of you, boy?"

-I love it, Sir.

"I'm gonna cum. I want you to swallow all of it."

• Like 2

Guest ScottSwallows

The two guys I suck don’t talk dirty but tell me how good I am at sucking cock and how good it feels,and when they are ready to cum.

7 hours ago, ScottSwallows said:

The two guys I suck don’t talk dirty but tell me how good I am at sucking cock and how good it feels,and when they are ready to cum.

i know, right? "Verbal" doesn't have to be mean or abusive. The most effective Dom i have ever sucked Dommed me by continually coaching me to take HIs massive, thick cock deeper into my throat. He was totally positive, but relentless, saying things like: "that's it, just around the curve, deeper...." When i would do it, He'd gush "Good boy, I'm so proud of you, arent't you proud of yourself?"  Like He was talking to a little kid or a pet dog, it was subtle humiliation. He had me in an awkward positon, but had me look Him in the eyes. i was tearing from gagging, and my nose was running from it too. He'd ask me questions He knew i couldn't answer with my mouth full, but still expected some type of response. The overall effect was i adored Him. He had me so verbally Dommed, He collared my inner cocksucker and made me HIs.

• Upvote 1

Guest ScottSwallows
22 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i know, right? "Verbal" doesn't have to be mean or abusive. The most effective Dom i have ever sucked Dommed me by continually coaching me to take HIs massive, thick cock deeper into my throat. He was totally positive, but relentless, saying things like: "that's it, just around the curve, deeper...." When i would do it, He'd gush "Good boy, I'm so proud of you, arent't you proud of yourself?"  Like He was talking to a little kid or a pet dog, it was subtle humiliation. He had me in an awkward positon, but had me look Him in the eyes. i was tearing from gagging, and my nose was running from it too. He'd ask me questions He knew i couldn't answer with my mouth full, but still expected some type of response. The overall effect was i adored Him. He had me so verbally Dommed, He collared my inner cocksucker and made me HIs.

I know.

The one thing I never want to hear from the guys I suck is”You love sucking my cock,don’t you?”.

Well if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t be sucking now,would I?

1 hour ago, ScottSwallows said:

I know.

The one thing I never want to hear from the guys I suck is”You love sucking my cock,don’t you?”.

Well if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t be sucking now,would I?

I wouldn't ask that question, the btm would have to stop what they're doing just to answer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Back in the boring naive neg days with my ex I was too subconscious to try dirty talk except "am going to come" 

Fast forward to trying BB and every chem I could get my hands on and it turns out fags were really eager to hear me be vocal about my alpha cock breeding their hole. Of course being HnH I said every sick twisted thing I was thinking without a filter or feeling embarrassed and what was weird was how much I LOVED it.

Now I love being as vocal as possible, fuck, the dirtier the better. Poz talk is insanely hot because I can tell the faggot I am about to convert what I am doing and they are paralysed with fear and hunger for more of my cock. I actually love the switch as I can act all innocent and romantic with guys and be really tender, but when I am fucking I really get off on being vocally nasty and saddistic. Oh man, the look of fear and confusion in the guy's face is priceless! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3