Verbal Tops

Guest HornedBottom

Sucking cock is way more exciting if the guy you are sucking is verbal and calling you a cock sucking faggot whore... I have plenty guys who only wanted a bj eventually shoot their loads in my ass..if you keep begging for it, most will do it...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love more verbal.  My regular F/B is very quiet, so I have to deal with physical cues.  He's only lately starting to give me verbal such as telling me he's about to cum, but that's only been when I'm sucking him off.  When he fucks me he's quieter than a mouse.  The only clue I have when he's finished in my ass is when he stops and pulls out.  The good part though is that up till then he keeps up the stroking. 

I sucked a str8 construction worker for about 2 years until he moved away with his fiancée. He used to call me faggot and cocksucker all the time.  I took it as a complement because he kept cumming back.  He told me once that I gave him head like he's never had in his life from his gf/fiancée or any girl for that matter.  I saw him 2 or 3 times a week for his routine ball-draining.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I love a verbal top who also likes to slap his cock on my face, smack me and spit on me. Nothing gets me harder and more turned on than being called things like a faggot bitch cum-whore cum-dump slut. If he's verbal enough while I'm sucking, I get so hot my ass can open right up and swallow his entire cock without even any spit for lube

hell, i thought that was the norm......love verbal abuse.....a good top can add so much to a good fuck session by knowing how to control things with his voice.....volume, tone, words.....all can be used to help with the scene.  bless the tops who know how to do that well