Verbal Tops

Guest HornedBottom

I've shot my load to verbal tops while sucking their cock. Hearing things like "you love sucking my cock faggot", "sucking cock is what you dreamed about doing since you were a young boy", "your daddy's bitch"....get me hard and cumming in no time.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Nothing gets me hotter and hornier than a dom, aggressive, verbal top. I love it when he calls me dirty names (dirty whore, filty slut, bottom bitch, cocksucking faggot) while he graphically tells me what he's gonna do to me (choke you with my dick, fuck your boi pussy, rape your fucking cunt, breed your stretched out ass, make you my whore) while get orders me around (sit on my fucking dick you bitch, get on your knees and worship my dick, get on your back and spread your legs slut, drink my cum you thirsty whore, beg for my cum, tell me you need this dick in you).

Its just as important to fuck my mind as well as my body.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
god me too I was on my knees naked and blindfolded with cocksucker written on my forehead with a red permanent marker. He was calling me a dirty little cocksucking faggot and told me to tell me what you are and who you are. So I told him I'm a cocksucker and told him my name.he laughed and said now you're my cocksucker and if you don't do what your told I'm going to show your girlfriend something. I didn't know what he meant until he told me to take off the blindfold. When I did there was two other men there and one of them was filming at first I thought about grabbing the camera and running out but he pushed his cock back in my mouth and said suck my big cock so everyone can see that you love cock. Then one of the other men got behind me and started to rub his cock against my arse hole I said that I only like sucking cock I'm not into anal. He tried to push it in but I moved away and said no I don't want to be fucked. Do as your told faggot or your girlfriend will get a copy of the video. I had no choice and at first I didn't like it because it hurt to much but he kept encouraging me telling me that's it faggot take that big cock don't worry soon you'll be begging for more. He was right I was being filmed sucking cock while being fucked and verbally humiliated and without touching my cock I came all over the floor and was still hard. That night I was used by those three men on camera and they have filmed me many times. I am now there cock slave anytime they want and I love it.
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...