Verbal Tops

Guest HornedBottom

3 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I know, right? One of my favorite things anyone's ever said to me. Same guy once said, "I think you LIVE to suck cock."

My all time favourite-

I  was riding this bloke's cock in a video cabin when he popped me one on the ass, real hard and snarled, "Loosen that shit up! Stop trying to trick me, I know you're a whore!"

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I know, right? One of my favorite things anyone's ever said to me. Same guy once said, "I think you LIVE to suck cock."

one of my faves was when i was on my knees & the guy said "you look like you were born like that"

• Like 1

Once, a guy was whacking my rump with a belt while I was sucking off some guys. He explained, "It makes you a better cocksucker. Every time that belt comes down, you suck cock even harder." Of course, all I could say under the circumstances was, "Mmmmmmppphhh... mmmmmmppphhh!!!" but I had to admit, he was right. A lit cigarette to my butt worked, too... as he demonstrated. Anything to improve my skills, right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Once, a guy was whacking my rump with a belt while I was sucking off some guys. He explained, "It makes you a better cocksucker. Every time that belt comes down, you suck cock even harder." Of course, all I could say under the circumstances was, "Mmmmmmppphhh... mmmmmmppphhh!!!" but I had to admit, he was right. A lit cigarette to my butt worked, too... as he demonstrated. Anything to improve my skills, right?

spurring you on i get it

smart

also hot

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 2:43 PM, RandyCubby said:

I fucking love verbal, but I gotta admit I wanna giggle if all the top can think of to say is "Suck that cock." Being a smartass, I SO wanna say, "Um, that's what I'm doing."

My favorite verbal may be, "Daddy's doing some damage."

Fuckkkk ”daddy’s doing some damage” 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I actually don't listen to what a verbal top is saying when he I buried deep in my ass and I am in my own joyful world getting off on his cock sliding deep into me. Feels so great. After I have sucked him and got him hard for him to fuck me he can say what ever he wants. I pay no attention. I only hear his moans and grunts as he cums and I feel that fabulous warmth in my ass.