Reckless bitch got what he deserved

It was one of those nights when you just have to get online and get your dick in a hole. You know the ones I'm talking about. The cum is boiling in your nuts, waiting for release after a few days. I had a four-day load to deliver.

I found my target on A4A. At 22, he was just a year younger than me. I unlocked. He unlocked. Cute little blond guy, nice muscley ass, trimmed pubes, blue eyes. Perfect. I didn't point out to him that my profile said "Anything Goes." He didn't ask about HIV. He just wanted fucked, and I had the 7.5 uncut inches he wanted.

I had found out a few weeks ago after a year of fucking around bareback as a bottom. Viral load was high as shit. I knew I wanted to infect the little guy, but would let him decide.

I got to his place and in no time we were naked on the futon in his living room. He slobbered all over my dick, I ate his ass. He was moaning and I knew it was my chance. With his hole nice and wet and my cock dripping precum like a motherfucker, I pressed the head of my dick against his hole.

"You clean?" he asked.

"Just showered before I came" I said, laughing to get him at ease. I just pushed with my cock, and he willingly offered his hole.

"Just don't cum in me" he said.

I didn't say anything, and just pressed on in. His tight little neg hole wrapped around my dick like a warm glove, and I started to go to town. I rammed in hard, making sure it was rough so he'd tear a little and his blood would accept the precum.

He cried out in pain, but I wasn't in the mood for mercy and he didn't want it anyway. He wanted my "clean" dick up his ass, raw. Stupid, reckless bitch never even mentioned condoms. I started pistoning his little neg fuckhole with my thick, uncut dick. He moaned and met each thrust by pushing back with his hungry hole. He'd make a good little poz bitch.

"You like my big raw dick up your ass, slut?"

"Fuck yeah" he panted. "Just don't cum in me."

I didn't say a word. I just kept fucking the poor little guy as hard as I could. I was sweating all over, and my precum was lubing his hot little hole real good. It made me even harder to know that the precum I was oozing into him with each thrust was already feeding millions of virus cells into his gut.

I flipped him over onto his stomach and started driving deep against his prostate. He kept groaning and saying "fuck yeah!"

Finally I knew I was ready to infect my first bottom, just like I had been infected. Each time my balls slapped against his ass, the tingle grew stronger. I knew I couldn't hold back long.

He sensed I was close and said, "Don't cum in me." I responded by slamming in as hard as I could a few times.

"FUCK!" he shouted. "FUCK ME! YEAH!"

I went back to rough fucking the shit out of him, and after a minute or so it was time. I started panting, "oh yeah, oh yeah."

"Don't cum in me" he repeated.

"Shut up" -- I just said it, and I knew he wanted my "neg" load.

"Here it cums" I said. I felt it boil up inside my balls, my gut, and out through my dick. "FUCK YEAH!"

I let it go, and started shooting four days worth of cum up his hole. I felt my cock swell as it started to pump billions of virus cells into him. Squirt after squirt went into him, spraying cum against the inside of his damaged, bleeding ass. I couldn't stop cumming, thinking of how I was infecting him right then and there.

Finally I fell on top of him, my cock still hard and oozing the rest of my toxic cream into him. I just laid there on him, giving him time to absorb his gift.

Eventually I went soft and fell out of his ass, but I made sure to use my fingers to shove any cum that came out back into him. I wanted to make sure that the virus got into his blood like it was supposed to.

We fucked four more times that night, each time with him begging for the cum he had asked me not to fill him with.

Finally I got in my car to go home. I felt a second of regret, but right away I knew that was stupid. The reckless little bitch got what he deserved. He could have asked for a condom. Instead he got huge amounts of HIV-laced semen shot into him. He pozzed himself and I just happened to be the lucky guy who got to feed it to him.

I went home, got on A4A, changed to "safe only," and waited for more reckless stupid bitches to not ask for a condom and let my cum knock them up.:grin:

• Like 14
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

Great story!     Ever since the early 80s when I started gay bars and taking raw cocks from one night stands and strangers, I never once said, don't cum in me.   All I know was I thought my hole was meant to be a cum receptacle.  Took 1000s of loads throughout the decades and for some unknown reason I still have not converted.    

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...