How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest Biperv

Yes by a family friend. Started just by touching when he took me swimming when he would visit. Used to just dry me off. Progressed very slowly as I didn’t see him often until he moved closer.

Once he did it started properly. I enjoyed it although I was nervous he would tell someone. He turned me in to the perv I am now

Guest Breedingfantasy

Molested and fucked very early on by family and their friends along with some horny babysitters. Taught me well on how to be a faggot but also trained me how to use others holes too growing up. 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:33 AM, RiggerBootsFan said:

This thread is hot in some ways but very much tinged with sadness.

I hope everyone who needs help gets help they because it wasnt your fault.

I see a correlation often on here between having had sex with adults and now considering themselves “trash” or “garbage”. 

• Like 1

I was 11, my brother was 17. I remember it was late at night when he came in my room and dragged me into his room. He smelled of alcohol and it began with him telling me to jerk him off. I was still in a slumber and jerked him off. When he came he literally kicked me out of his bed and called me a fag. This went on for several weeks until I was actually getting aroused by it all.  Some nights I awoke and was upset he did not come and wake me. After a while, I wanted to suck it and after one night, resting my head on his stomach, whilst jerking him off, I leaned down and began to suck it and he shot quickly.  Then it was no longer jerking him, it was always blowing him instead. When he tired of blow jobs, he started fucking me. At first it hurt like mad but then I loved it. I was even cumming from him fucking me. I never looked back at it as anything negative.  I loved the excitement of it and often enjoyed it and was upset when he did not drag me to his room. 

• Like 2

I  was 8 he was in his 30s my dad's best friend would go to my room and make me suck his cock when everyone was asleep since I was 6 on my 8th birthday he made me sit on his cock and ride his thick uncut 7 1/2in dick it hurt so bad but I was able to take get it all in my lil boy pussy that night he bred me 4 times he started to share me with his friends when I turned 9. I would go spend the night at his house and he and 3 other man ages 30 to 60 would take turns pumping my 9 yr old fuck hole fill of hot cum all night if I fall asleep they would just shove their dicks in me and start pounding me out. When I was 11 I asked him to get 4 men in their 60s to use me I took so much old thick cum I was leaking for days. To this day I love older men I love sucking and feeling old cock unloading deep inside me the older the better 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Obedientbttmpig86 said:

I  was 8 he was in his 30s my dad's best friend would go to my room and make me suck his cock when everyone was asleep since I was 6 on my 8th birthday he made me sit on his cock and ride his thick uncut 7 1/2in dick it hurt so bad but I was able to take get it all in my lil boy pussy that night he bred me 4 times he started to share me with his friends when I turned 9. I would go spend the night at his house and he and 3 other man ages 30 to 60 would take turns pumping my 9 yr old fuck hole fill of hot cum all night if I fall asleep they would just shove their dicks in me and start pounding me out. When I was 11 I asked him to get 4 men in their 60s to use me I took so much old thick cum I was leaking for days. To this day I love older men I love sucking and feeling old cock unloading deep inside me the older the better 

While that age is disturbing, I felt the hunger to get used around then myself. Sadly I wasn't able to find anyone to use me until I was older.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 6:30 PM, Sphincter said:

I was 11, my brother was 17. It was almost a nightly ritual until I turned 16. 

Oh My - so young - I was about the same age - later on - it was a visited to my cousin ( 17 ) and his father - friends !    :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 2/23/2019 at 8:17 AM, MariaTG said:

13. It was the first time I had ever taken a cock in my ass, wasn't really given a choice he just dumped his load unannounced.

Moderator's Note: I had to remove a few posts that were stepping over the line.

The post I quoted is fine as an example of talking about underage sex. It describes what happened to the poster themself and it is brief without a lot of erotic detail. 

Please do not ask anyone who had an underage sex experience to elaborate on it. That is against the rules. 

If you are currently having sex with someone who is underage, do not talk about it here. 

• Upvote 2

I was 13  he was 47.  It was at a party that I begged my cousin (who was 21) to take me to.  It was not good.  It hurt and he couldn’t get away from me any faster after he he unloaded in me.  I cried and cried and was scared to have sex well into my 20’s  

It seems like a pretty common gay fantasy situation but it was really assault. Too bad I wasn’t more mature and ready for it because I know it could have been good.