How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I was 18 and had gone to a gay students' association meeting my second week of college with the express purpose of getting laid. I succeeded rapidly and left with a grad student (who at 26 seemed so much older and more worldly, partly because he looked like Roger Daltry). We went to his place and there was much awkward fumbling on my part, but I got his load. Twenty minutes later, just as I was drifting off, the boyfriend arrived. Much drama thereafter.

Like some others here, I got started really young but it wasn't until I was 8 that I got fucked the first time. Two brothers who were neighbors, 10 & 12, did me. Obviously it was the 12 year old who was pumping loads in me. They would do me about any time and any where. About 6 months after they started their older brother, 17, got in on the act too and at 9 I took my first adult dick, 9".

Lots of folks might say I was molested and I don't know if the wiring in my head was messed up from earlier (much younger) experiences, but by eight I wanted fucked. When I took the 9" brother it was rape but just barely. I was scared because of the intensity he came at me with but after I calmed a bit I wanted him too.

There is more and other places but only about half a dozen times in my life have I ever used a rubber or had one used in me.

• Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I had been sucking cock since I was 7 and got fucked for the first time at 15 by a 34 year old guy who picked me up in one of the local cottages. He fucked me with no lube, no spit, no poppers pounded my hole and spunked deep inside me. I have always been fucked raw ever since that first time and 22 years later I am still Negative

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was barely 16 years old, and a 42 year old guy I met at a party was the first guy to fuck me. He actually raped me. He told me not to scream. And he said that he would kill me if I did. He was very muscular and I was scared that he would do that. Then he put my head in between his right bicep and forearm and started squeezing. He was choking me with his bicep! He flexed his bicep more and more into my throat and I couldn't breathe! Then he released me and told me that if I do scream or told anyone about this, the next time he wont stop. He will crush my throat. I didn't scream but the pain was so intense at first. He was fucking huge! I was scared that his cock was actually going to split me in half! But I loved it! I remember walking home that night with my ass still sticky with his cum. I even continued to go over his place to get fucked. And his friends also fucked me at his place. Since then I love being with older hung muscular guys.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbpiginsyd

i would of been around 19, it was at a sauna, i was lured into the room, 2 guys in there, one guy just shoved his cock in me and blew up my hole pretty quick, the other pulled his dick out of my mouth, in shock i took it raw, then asked me if i was poz, which of course i wasnt. Saw him once at the sauna after and got fucked by him.

I was 18. I was talking to a guy who was two or three years older than me about taking a load and how I fantasized about barebacking. We decided to hook up, but we also agreed to do it safe. He wasn't into bareback. He came over though, we got to paying, and then he shoved his cock into me after eating my hole. At first I actually objected, but I didn't make him stop. Not really. I ended up taking two of his loads, one right after the other. He didn't even pull out in between. It was hot.

I was 21, and got fucked in a theater, after it had closed. The guy worked it in, and fucked me till he shot his load up into me. It was hot, as I had never felt anything so incrediable, and only wanted bareback every since.

I was 14. I was staying with my uncle and his roommate for the summer in Palm Springs. The first night they went out for some drinks and I went to bed naked on the couch in the living room because it was so hot. When they got home my uncle wentt and took a shower and his roommate undressed and started smoking some meth in the living room. He was drunk too. He asked me if I wanted some, I said yes even though I didn't know what it was. He told me to sit on his lap and he would blow it into my mouth. We would kiss every time hee blew it into my mouth. He started calling me faggot and told me to play with his dick so I did. Before I knew it my legs were in the air and I was taking his 9 inch cock. My uuncle also fucked mme that night and they called over one of their friends to join in.

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1