Pozdaddy

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sweet... Keeps the story going, but gentler.

Thought you were off on writing hiatus this weekend bearbandit? (doing, um, research... yeah, that's the ticket, research... )

Pozdaddy 11

We spend a quiet couple of weeks at home while Pozboy’s tattoo heals. It seems to be a rule that if you have a new tattoo people bump into you hitting that exact spot. In addition to his domestic jobs, I spend a fair amount of time showing Pozboy around the business files, and he proves eminently trainable as a PA. Over the two weeks I reckon we’ve actually got more done than I would have done alone, despite Pozboy’s habit of letting his hands wander when I’m leaning over to the monitor to explain something.

I glance at the clock – we’ve worked later than I thought. “Right, we send out for a meal then we’re going out. Give you a chance to show off. Jock, chaps, and harness”

So at ten or so (I don’t want it to be that late a night) we get to the bar. Pozboy checks his jacket in and I attach his leash to his collar to lead him into the bar itself where we go round to my favourite spot at the bar. A new barman: he’s obviously been told about regulars because he asks Pozboy the simple question “the usual?” and at Pozboy’s “please” gets a couple of bottles of Newcastle Brown, and waits for payment from Pozboy.

Instead of leaving the bar for a dark corner I keep him at the bar. I’ve deliberately let him stand closer to the door so that as long as he’s facing me anyone coming in can see the new tattoo. And as in any leather bar, a new tattoo gets noticed. The occasional caress, with the hand quickly withdrawn as Pozboy’s leash is seen. I decide to go for the easy option and take his leash off. “Go on upstairs and enjoy yourself. You can suck cock and get fucked, but no way can you cum. I’ll be up later.”

Truth is, I’m glad to be rid of him for a while: Maybe I should put a cage in the cellar. I take a swig of beer and survey the bar. Not a lot to look at: I decide to go upstairs and see what the little slut’s up to. Fuck, he’s spoiling other guys for me. I’m about to leave the bar when a hand nervously touches my arm. I turn around and vaguely recognise the guy. It isn’t until he starts to speak that I recognise him: Dave, the one Pozboy sneaked into the house a few weeks ago.

“Sir, may I talk to you a bit?”

“Sure, what’s up? Pills not giving you trouble are they?”

“That’s just it Sir. I’ve been taking them – only half a dozen left now. I went to a different clinic and had a test today and it was negative.”

“That’s good: take the rest of the pills and you’ll be sure of not having got pozzed. Between you and me, he had a hellish forty eight hours after I found the two of you...”

“You don’t understand Sir. Yes, the pills are a pain in the ass, but I’ve been thinking about the two of you and the way you don’t have to worry any more, the freedom you have that I don’t...”

“What are you saying Dave?”

He stands there, trying to speak, looking like he’s searching for the words. “Shit, Sir, I had this all worked out the other day for when I saw you here next now it’s gone...”

“It’s okay – take your time.”

“Sir, will you breed me? It’s all I’ve thought about since you found me and Mabon...”

Mabon? So that’s his real name. Even before I pozzed him I only knew him as Pozboy and he’s always avoided the question of his birth certificate name. A bit old fashioned, but a good strong name...

“You’re going to have to make a stronger case than that.”

“Sir, I can’t be the man, the boy, I need to be without being pozzed. I need to serve other men and I know I’ll end up poz. I’d really like it to be someone I respect who gives me the gift rather than turn up for a test and wonder who of however many guys it was.”

“So you were chasing when I found you in the cellar?”

“Maybe unconsciously, Sir, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone out and got the PEP” he looks down as though ashamed “I hope you weren’t too rough on Mabon: I thought you were angry because he was playing around without you knowing...”

I drain my beer and signal to the barman for another. “You, Dave?” “Please Sir...”

I go to sit down at a table and beckon Dave over. “If you’re serious about this, you’ll sign a document that basically says you wanted it – keeps me out of trouble if you ever change your mind afterwards. Secondly, you owe Pozboy one hell of an apology for the act you put on, pretending not to know he was poz”

Dave cuts across “Sir, sorry, Sir, but I honestly didn’t know, but I knew he was with you so I figured he must be. I was a bit surprised to find out the truth.”

“He still took a belting because of that. You need his permission for this to happen. And you should know that he gave me a recharge not so long ago.”

“I’d still like it to be you, Sir”

“Okay: go upstairs and wait till whoever he’s doing has cum, then bring him downstairs”

Dave goes upstairs and I drink nearly half my beer. Shit! What a fucking mess! I should have kept my dick in my pants months ago... I glance towards the door and see the pair of them coming towards me, Pozboy still wiping the cum from his face.

“Opposite sides of the table, lads...” I repeat the gist of my conversation with Dave to Pozboy. “You have the veto on this: if you’re not happy about it, say so and it’s ‘sorry, Dave: find someone else’ and if you’re okay about it you have full sexual access to him except you will not, under any circumstances, fuck him before he tests positive.”

“Like I can afford to be jealous Dad...” Just a little territorial there, calling me ‘Dad’ when it’s usually ‘Sir’... “I quite like the idea of a brother I can fuck” he grins. He looks across the table at Dave “Let’s forget that day happened.” Now whispering as far as you can in a loud bar “Don’t tell the old guy, but that beating opened my eyes to a few things.”

“So that’s sorted. Pozboy, get your jacket and order a taxi. I need a fuck in the comfort of my own home. Dave, you’re too full of truvada for it to make a difference, but I want your ass tonight. You coming?”

So it’s three of us in a taxi home. Once there, Dave scrawls his signature on what I think of as the consent form – I just don’t trust the law in this country. “Downstairs. Pozboy: lose the jacket and the jock. Dave: naked.” I follow them downstairs and have them stand face to face, bodies touching, with their hands behinds their backs while I strip to boots and chaps.

I take a moment to look at the pair of them: Pozboy has the height advantage, but only because he’s wearing boots. They both have dribbling hardons and are obviously resisting the urge to kiss and grind against each other. “Okay, get him in the sling.” They move quickly and within a minute or two Dave is helpless with his ass exposed. I go to the fridge and toss a small bottle over to Pozboy. “Get him well poppered up, then have some yourself – he’s going to want something in his mouth.”

I immediately crouch down to taste Dave’s asshole, feeling it open up as the poppers hit. I probe around with my tongue and use my fingers to stretch his hole open so i can spit into it. It looks relaxed enough for spit to do the job, so I spit into my hand, rub it over my cock and press my cock against Dave’s asshole. Sure enough it opens eagerly and I slowly enter him. No such restraint at the other end: He’s got Pozboy’s dick in his mouth and is working hard on it while Pozboy is trying to hold his head still to facefuck him. I gesture to Pozboy to hand me the poppers and have a few belts of it. As the universe contracts to my dick in Dave’s ass I speed up, sometimes going in deep, other strokes playing around as shallow as possible, occasionally pulling out almost completely, just leaving my PA inside. I pass the bottle back “Give him some more.”

I know Pozboy well enough to know that he’ll start coming on command now. Dave is squirming in the sling trying fill himself with cock. I start going for it, fucking hard and deep, feeling the orgasm build until I’m suddenly spurting deep in his guts. A nod to Pozboy and he lets go too, cumming so much that there’s a faint dribble of cum from one nostril. I’m slowly fucking my cum in deeper when Dave starts cumming spontaneously. Pozboy is there immediately to take it in his mouth.

I withdraw and walk round to kiss Dave: he’s holding onto Pozboy’s cum. When Dave has stopped spurting Pozboy joins us in a three way kiss. “Go suck some of my cum out” I tell him. I unclip Dave’s wrists and he clutches at me holding my face to his as I feel him do his best to open up for Pozboy. When Dave relaxes as Pozboy moves away from his ass I indicate that he should unclip Dave’s ankles before we resume the threeway kiss, three loads mingling together not to mention Dave’s ass-juices. I break the kiss, swallowing my share of the cum and take off my boots and chaps. “I’m going to bed now. You two tidy up in here. I’m in the middle: you decide between yourselves who’s sleeping on which side. And you” pointing at Pozboy “keep your dick away from his hole...”

Pozdaddy 12

I wake slowly, trying to make sense of the world. I’ve got my arm around Pozboy – he’s done his usual by anticipating the alarm clock and is sucking gently on one nipple. Except in stereo. Another guy the other side of me also gently chewing away at the other nipple. Last night comes flooding back to me. Oh fuck, what have I let myself in for? I decide to worry about it later as I clutch the two heads to me relishing the feeling of a beard one side and stubble the other.

There’d obviously been a tactical discussion before I woke because as soon as I stretched spread my legs, Pozboy’s usual signal to get his mouth on my dick, they both headed south, Dave taking my dick and Pozboy my balls. He knows exactly how hard to pull on them to maximum effect. I sit up slightly to slap both their asses to indicate they should move round a bit so I’ve got their cocks within reach. I alternate between sucking one and playing with the other, savouring the taste of their precum.

I thought Pozboy and I leaked a lot, but Dave is practically pissing precum. I’ve smeared it all over his not inconsiderable dick and his balls. It tastes as good as it feels. I do a bit of mental arithmetic (quite an achievement under the circumstances) and figure there’s still a fair amount of truvada in Dave’s blood. His protection will be waning but he’ll have enough for what I have in mind.

As far as Pozboy’s concerned I’m just switching to sucking his dick, but I get Dave’s attention and mouth the words “fuck him” before taking Pozboy’s cock in my mouth again. Realising that Dave has moved, Pozboy takes my dick in his mouth. Seconds later Dave begins pushing into Pozboy’s ass. His grip on my dick falters while his own gets even harder as Dave pushes in. And the view I’ve got... Dave’s taking long strokes, almost withdrawing before plunging in deep. I’m getting Pozboy’s reactions as he seeks to fuck my mouth and takes my cock as deep as he can – I feel him gag occasionally.

I reach up and take hold of Dave’s balls and begin to twist slightly. He lets loose a groan, and doesn’t pull out so far. He’s gone from full length strokes to short jabs in Pozboy’s ass. I let go of his balls and finger his ass, still wet from last night. By the time I’ve got three fingers in I’m dictating the speed and depth of his fucking. Pozboy can’t hold it any longer: he’s leaking more and more and I feel his dick tense up. The two of them come almost simultaneously. Dave damn near breaks my fingers as he tenses and shoots in Pozboy’s ass. With the first spurt of cum in his ass Pozboy begins unloading in my mouth.

Dave withdraws, realises that I haven’t cum yet and gets his mouth over my dick. I pull Pozboy round so that his asshole is directly over my mouth and begin to tease his hole with my tongue, letting Dave’s cum trickle into my mouth. When I grip Dave’s head and start to facefuck him Pozboy grinds his ass into my face. Dave pulls free, a liberty I wouldn’t allow Pozboy, and straddles my cock to sit on it. An ass to rim, an ass to fuck – pig heaven! It can’t last... the heat of their asses, the taste of cum and ass, I cum deep inside Dave’s ass.

As I relax they both stand up and move off as though to start on breakfast “Oi! What about cleaning me up?” They opt to clean each other’s cum up, which gives me the chance to get my tongue in Dave’s mouth for a long passionate kiss, undisturbed by Pozboy because I’ve wrapped my legs around his neck. He wriggles free and starts a play fight with Dave. Again the thought comes: what the fuck have I done?

“You two – kitchen, now!” I take my time getting off the bed. Well, it was going to be a quiet day; now I have no idea. Instinct tells me to keep Dave close by till the truvada is out of his blood. I’m pretty sure Pozboy wouldn’t try to breed him, but there’s nothing worse than a sulky bottom and I know he’s capable of going that route. I wander into the shower – a glance in the mirror confirms the need for a haircut – it’s probably past a number 1 now. A quick shower and I head downstairs.

“Fuck me – no, Pozboy, that was an exclamation, not an invitation. You can come again Dave.” The table’s properly set, with three plates of perfect scrambled egg on toast. We’re half way through eating when Dave speaks up “Sir, can I ask something kinda personal?” I nod.

“Pozboy said he’s fucked you but you’re his Sir. I don’t get it: none of my bosses would have let me anywhere near their asses.”

“Maybe your bosses didn’t like having someone play with their asses. I do. Why shouldn’t I use my boy to give me pleasure? It doesn’t change who’s in charge. Does it Mabon?”

“No, Sir” Pozboy blushed as he whispered to Dave “I told you to keep that name quiet. Bloody hate it, I do.”

“I don’t know. I thought it was rather appropriate for you.” Aside to Dave: “It’s Welsh. Means son, boy, young man.”

The phone rings... “Hi Ken – how’s things going? No, not right now... Have to get a few odds and ends from the shops otherwise just a quiet Saturday. Yeah sure... come on over. See you in a bit.”

“Dave, are you sticking around today or are you off?”

Dave looks vaguely surprised at the question “If you don’t mind me sticking around Sir...”

“Okay then, the two of you get this lot cleared up, clean yourselves up and get dressed. Pozboy: DMs, leather shorts and your collar. Dave: jeans, t-shirt and boots you were wearing last night. Oh, and Pozboy: bring me another collar when you come back downstairs.”

The boys set about getting ready while I changed into my standard black singlet and jeans I usually wear when staying around the house. After a moment’s thought I put on a pair of boots too, even though I usually walk around barefoot. Well, at least it’s going to be an educational morning for the boys, I thought making my way back downstairs.

In a few minutes they appear in the living room and Pozboy presents me with the plain collar. “Dave, kneel down here. You’re still sure you want to do this?” He nodded “Yes Sir. Still keep running it through my mind and I know it’s right for me.”

“In that case, you’ll wear this whenever you’re in this house. Well apart from showering or sleeping, of course.” I fasten the collar around his neck. “Thank you, Sir.” He leaned down and kissed each of my boots in turn. A nice touch...

The doorbell rings. “I think the junior sub should get that.” Dave immediately heads for the front door, while Pozboy has something of a smirk on his face. I think he’s anticipating Dave getting pozzed up, kinda counting his chickens before they’re hatched. After all Dave might decide that he doesn’t want to share and wants a one to one with someone else, or he might want to be a free agent. He’s only the junior sub till he’s pozzed. We make a further decision then.

“Please, come in, Sirs,” Shit, I think, he’s laying it on thick for Ken and Max, but then he hasn’t met them before. “In the living room Ken” I shout. Dave ushers them in. After greetings, Ken pulls out papers from a folder: potential covers for the new DVD. “I’ve printed all the stills out and I’ve done mock-up covers of what I reckon are the best three. And I’ve got that one scene on DVD with me too.” Pozboy is looking at them curiously, while Dave looks shocked. There’s a little non-verbal exchange between Pozboy and Dave in which Dave asks if that’s really me in the photos and Pozboy responds somewhat smugly that it is.

“Yeah, definitely this front cover, if the scene is usable” I say, indicating the one where Pozboy’s hand has trailed cum over just half of my mouth, and I like this back cover, a series of twenty photos in sequence of Pozboy’s hand smearing cum over me. “But you never know, you might find better shots as we carry on filming – any ideas on a title yet?”

“Not really, We’ll think of something in the end. Want to see the scene from the other night?” I nod. “Max, sort the DVD out.”

I settle back in my chair with the boys on the floor, each holding onto a leg. I catch Ken’s eye and indicate he should keep an eye on Dave. Ken keeps a poker face as the scene starts. It’s not bad, but not as good as it could have been, partly due to Pozboy’s awareness of the camera, and occasional hesitation as though he feared he was going too far with me. In contrast Max appears completely oblivious to the camera’s presence. I rapidly search for a reason as to why it doesn’t work other than Pozboy’s inexperience...

“It’s good, but it doesn’t work: we’ve got a continuity problem if Pozboy does any more in that he doesn’t have a tattoo in that scene and he does now, and nice an idea as it was lads, I don’t think the simultaneous spitroast works. You can’t choreograph rape. What do you think Ken?”

“Sorry, Poz, I tend to agree with you. I thought the same myself. And to be honest, I don’t think the blindfold works either. So new cover photos too.”

“A pretty comprehensive balls-up, then. You could always call it a rehearsal and use it as a freebie teaser on your site, and then add it to the DVD as an extra...”

“Good point. There’s some good action there: shame to waste it.”

“Damn right!” I say, thinking of my sore ass after the filming. Max had worked well at his role and I’d been fucking sore afterwards.

Meanwhile Max has re-started the disc from the beginning. He glances over at Ken who nods and then comes and kneels in front of me. He nuzzles my crotch kissing my cock through the denim before kneeling upright: “Sir, I’m sorry that scene didn’t work. It was my fault: I was leading Pozboy and I was trying to be clever.”

“Oh, fuck, not another one. I’ve had Pozboy feeling guilty about the whole damn thing and Dave wondering how I could let the two of you do that. It was fucking acting: it just didn’t work out the way we hoped. And you needn’t look like butter wouldn’t melt, Ken: tell me you haven’t had quick one off the wrist watching it.”

“Okay – you got me,” he grins.

“Good: that’s what the DVDs are about....”

“It’s just that my feeling about this scene is that we need to work out some sort of loose script rather than go for total improvisation like we did before. It works much of the time, I mean, it’s what we built our reputation on.”

“Right, so that’s why it was so important it couldn’t wait till Monday.” I say drily.

“Max is going home on Monday: won’t be back for a couple of months....”

“...so you want to remake the rape scene this weekend?”

“Well, today, actually: I’ve got someone lined up to fist him tomorrow.”

“Why do I feel I’m being talked into a corner? What?” Dave is tugging at my arm for attention.

“Sir, could I be involved?”

“Revenge already?” I laugh. “I guess that depends on the director.” I look over to Ken “If we can work out a way to use him in this scene he absolutely does not get fucked. His ass is mine until he tests positive...”

Edited by bearbandit

Pozdaddy 13

“Sir, can I apologise now in case I hurt you?”

“Dave, we’re about to film a rape scene: you wouldn’t be doing your job as an actor if you didn’t hurt me. It has to be as realistic as possible.”

“Yeah, I know, but...”

“But nothing, boy. If you’re not comfortable about doing this, go and wait upstairs till we’ve finished filming. You’re either in this 100% or you’re out. Look at these two” I point to Pozboy and Max “do you honestly think they’d do this in real life? They both want to be in the film and the way we’re putting it together, this scene needs to be in it. They understand that it’s acting.”

“Yes, Sir...”

“Drop that now and get into character: you’re one of a trio of perverted little cunts who get off on fucking older guys. Resentful bottom, victim of previous abuse? We’re not going that deep. This is just something that happens. Can you do it?”

He takes a deep breath, thinks for a moment and finally says “Yeah, I can do it, cunt.” The other two smirk. All three are dressed for sex, Pozboy in bike boots and leather chaps, Max the same but rubber chaps and Dave in 20 hole DMs and rubber jock. I’m naked but for a cockring, a chest harness and a Bike jock that’s seen better days.

“Whenever you’re ready guys”

“I’d say break a leg, but you sods probably would...” I’d deliberately stayed out of the “action plan” meeting so that whatever happens is a surprise to me, knowing that Ken knows.

Pozboy and Max grab an arm each and with Dave following close behind I’m dragged into the cellar and thrown to the ground. I start to get to my feet, only to be held in a kneeling position while Max starts pissing on me. His aim starts at my jock and moves up my body until he’s pissing in my face. One of the others pulls my mouth open and Max moves closer till the end of his dick is just a centimetre from my mouth. I swallow.

The stream stops abruptly and he smashes his dick into my mouth. He’s not fully hard yet so I get the whole of his dick with his balls against my chin. For fuck’s sake don’t get hard too fast, I think, I still have a gag reflex. As his cock stiffens he starts fucking my face, holding onto the back of my head, I realise he’s figured out exactly where my gag reflex kicks in and is stopping just short of it. I’m working on his dick too hard to notice which of the others has gone for my nipples, I’m guessing Pozboy because he’s hit the point just before too much. At the same time I’m trying to remember to look frightened for the camera.

Yeah... definitely Pozboy on my tits: Dave has just kicked my balls: he’s the only one wearing DMs and I definitely felt laces. He’s forcing me upwards into a doggy position. I concentrate on sucking Max. Pozboy has let my tits go and a glance upwards sees him kissing Max while Max uses his other hand to play with his cock.

The first real shock comes when Dave shoves a couple of fingers into my ass – I never thought he would. I spread my legs a bit while Max pulls out of my mouth and lets Pozboy in. This is easier: I know how Pozboy reacts to being sucked better than I know how Max reacts. Dave is going harder with the fingers, occasionally taking them out to spit on them. Now a third finger and it’s starting to feel a bit tight, but I don’t have time to think about that as Pozboy gets more forceful with me.

Max grabs hold of the chest harness to lift me up and my teeth scrape along Pozboy’s cock. He punches me in the face hard enough to draw blood from my nose in response. Max pulls me over to the sling and dumps me lying across it while Dave takes the opportunity to get his dick in my ass. Pozboy and Max are working in unison, each putting a wrist restraint on me, after which one of them clips the restraints together. Dave is fucking me harder now – I’d never appreciated the size of his dick, being too interested in his ass, shit, getting really turned on now, backing onto Dave’s dick. I want more of it.

“Looks like the dirty cunt’s getting into it. C’mon guys, into the sling with him.” Dave pulls out and my wrists are briefly unclipped as Max hauls me round to tip me into the sling. I silently note how it’s Max that manhandles me – my boys hang back from the job, but not from securing my arms and legs in the sling.

Max takes control now, seeing that it was him that got me here, teasing my hole with the tip of his dick. I hang my head backwards, mouth open and Dave gets the idea, filling my mouth with the taste of his precum and my ass-juices. Dave suddenly pulls out and I see Pozboy just in time to tense up as he punches my belly. I jerk towards a foetal position I can’t make because of the restraints, but I see Max’s appreciation of the way my ass has involuntarily clenched. He starts fucking harder and I see Pozboy going for another punch. Max is deep inside me when the punch lands. For fuck’s sake Pozboy there are easier ways of making a guy milk a dick. His fist raised again I breathlessly say ”please no...”

“Shut the fuck up, faggot.” Again I’m trying to make it to a foetal position: I’ve got a pretty strong stomach wall, but not that strong. Max is going for it: I can feel his dick trying to stretch my hole further and Pozboy turns his next punch to the side of my head: “Suck it.” I lean my head back and Dave is quick to get his dick in my mouth as Max starts cumming inside me. Pozboy waits will Max has stopped and is just hanging over me with his dick still inside me. He pushes Max away and aggressively forces his way into my ass. Shit, but he’s got into role, as has Dave who’s back in my mouth ready to cum.

Dave is first: I try the best I can to swallow it but some leaks out of my mouth. “Lift his head up...” as Pozboy does so Pozboy leans over me to lick up the dribbled cum and I feel his dick tense. He changes to a slow stabbing rhythm having me cry out each time he gets in deep. As he’s fucking me he pulls Max and Dave onto my dick and I realise that I’m within a hair’s breadth of cumming. I know this pattern of fucking and sure enough within seconds I can feel Pozboy’s cum flowing into my guts. My groan of satisfaction is interrupted by my own orgasm as I spurt over my belly with Max and Dave racing to lick it up.

“Keep going – moving to stills” Pozboy is still deep in my ass while the other two are licking up my cum. I’m exhausted: I let my head fall back and leave them to get on with it. Eventually the slight click of the camera as it takes a still stops. Pozboy pulls out of my ass and they untie me...

Pozdaddy 14

I’m the first to leave the cellar. I head for the living room and shout for Pozboy: “put a blanket on the sofa”. He looks puzzled: “I’m too knackered to go get cleaned up and I don’t want to mark the sofa – move it!” Pozboy’s back within twenty seconds and spreads the blanket over the sofa. I flop down, grateful for the rest. When I told the little fucks it was all acting I didn’t expect quite such enthusiasm from them.

Ken comes into the living room followed by the boys. “Shit, you look done in – but the good news is that what I saw looked pretty good. None of the problems of the “rehearsal” scene, looked natural and it flowed well. Want to watch?”

“Yeah, go on – it’ll give me a chance to work out what I’m going to do to these two as punishment for beating up on an old man,” I grin. “I trust that Max is in for it tonight...”

“Why should tonight be any different from any other night?” Ken asks as he gets the chip out of the camera and sorts out the adapter to plug into the USB socket on the TV. “Just remember this is raw footage – I may well have to mess with lighting levels and filters or clip the odd bit out. Max sits by Ken’s feet and Pozboy and Dave sit as close as possible to each other as though they’re competing for my attention. I’m lying on my side with an arm around Dave’s neck when I feel the cum dribbling out of my ass: “Pozboy, clean my ass up.” Instantly he wriggles himself in between me and the sofa back. I smile at the memory of a dog who used to like to share the sofa the same way. Except she didn’t get her nose buried in my ass the way Pozboy is doing.

Ken keeps up a running commentary of what he intends to do with the raw footage: I’m too tired to take much notice. Pozboy has wriggled his way behind me, having cleaned up my ass and is watching from behind me, while Dave is sitting perfectly still on the floor, so still that I begin to wonder if he’s in shock. Eventually we reach the series of stills at the end.

“Yep,” I say “looks better than the last one and has a good flow to it. And Max... next time you’re over I’m going to do to your ass what you did to my belly. That’s a promise. How do you feel about it, Ken?”

“Pretty good: I think it gelled properly. I don’t have to do much work on light levels and that. The boys looked good and you put in a pretty good performance. Not sure if I could have resisted the temptation to whip their asses for that one!”

“Who says I’m resisting the temptation? I’m just too damn fucked to do it right now,” I laugh. “You going to do another scene with Max before he’s off?”

“Of course I am, but I don’t think it’ll be one for the camera...” On hearing that Max half turns and licks his way up Ken’s leg. “Okay you, get dressed for the street and we’ll leave these good men to their day. Sorry to go for a morning shoot Poz, it was the only way we could fit Max in...”

“Have to admit that I half wish you hadn’t – I’m fucking sore now, Just promise me I’m topping all the way through the next one! Might be out later, if not see you soon.”

“Dave... haven’t you got a job to do? Like seeing guests out?”

Dave leaps to his feel and is all old world courtesy opening the front door for Ken and Max even though he’s only wear a rubber jock and boots. Well, it’ll give the neighbours something to talk about if they see him. Pozboy moves up the sofa so that we’re almost face to face. He holds me tightly.

“Dad, I’m not on the way out am I? I can’t help but notice the attention you pay to Dave...”

“Don’t be so fuckin’ ridiculous... I’m keeping an eye on Dave because I know what that’s like” I twist his dick as I speak. “He’s at a crossroads in life and I and you are looking after him. He wants the virus – and he’s said that he wants it from me. Until he tests positive you just keep your dick away from his ass. When he does test positive, he’ll have choices to make, one of which is the option to join our household. You seemed pretty keen on that idea not so long ago – changed your mind?”

“No, Sir. I like him well enough, but I’m not sure I want to share you.”

“Gonna have to, kiddo, I never was the monogamous type. And I can’t say as I’ve seen you being keen on monogamy either. Remind me, now, how did I meet Dave? Erm, weren’t you balls deep in his ass in the cellar?”

“Okay, point taken... but if he does stay with us, where does he fit in?”

“If that happens he’ll take over most of your household jobs, and I’ll want you more in the office. Sexually? You’d both be my boys, equal much of the time, but if I need a senior boy nine times out of ten it would be you. But that might change if you keep questioning my judgment...”

“I get it – I’m being insecure...”

“Just a little... the truvada will be out of his system in a day or two. Should be at a low enough level that a breeding would take even now. He already knows that you’ve bred me, but he’s adamant that he wants me as his giver. I need you to keep your dick away from his ass until he gets the result he wants.”

A knock at the living room door. “Sir, may I come in?”

“Don’t be so fucking ridiculous: you’re as good as living here...”

“Sir, not if I’m causing problems between you and Pozboy. You don’t know how grateful I am, Sir, but I don’t want to be a problem.”

“Dave, I’m going to do the best I can do give you what you want. After that, you’ve got more thinking to do. You can sod off into the bar scene and do what you like, or you can stay here as junior boy. I don’t want an answer now, but I do want you to think about it carefully. Something to say, Pozboy?”

“Yeah – the old whore ain’t too bad” I clip him around the ear, “it’s up to you mate: I like having you around and I’m pretty sure Dad does too. Like I said before – I like the idea of brother I can fuck and maybe fuck me...” Another clip around the ear “But obviously not till Dad gets you pozzed, assuming that’s what you still want...”

“I’m sure of it. I heard Sir saying that the truvada should be almost out of my system by now.” He moves closer to the sofa and makes to straddle me. Pozboy reacts by making room for him and licking at my balls. “I know we gave you a rough time for the DVD, but maybe I could start making amends, please, Sir”.

Pozboy knows exactly how to get me hard with his mouth on my balls and as Dave descends on my cock I realise that he’d already greased up for this – learning a trick too many from Pozboy.

“Okay boys, but you’re doing the work.”

I’ve got Pozboy grasping my butt trying to hold it still as he sucks on my balls while Dave is riding my dick and putting on a muscle show for me his dick bouncing in the empty air. All three of us are aware that we’re at the beginning of the time when Dave could get pozzed. I emphasise the fact that it’s his decision by folding my arms behind my head and enjoying the view. Pozboy moves around slightly so he’s licking at the base of my dick, catching the mix of pre-cum, lube and ass juice as it leaks out of Dave’s ass. At the same time he’s slowly wanking Dave.

I can feel it building and reach round to push Dave hard down on my dick. He tries to sit up and I force him down again – he gets the idea. Now he’s slowly sitting up away from me and slamming down hard enough that I worry for my pelvis. A few more strokes like that and as he starts to rise up again, I force him back down as I cum deep in his ass. I can see in his face that he realises that he’s crossed the bridge: it’s unlikely even with my viral load, and the last traces of truvada in his blood, but still possible that this is it. He stays sitting on my dick while Pozboy moves around to take his cock in his mouth and while wanking himself off works on Dave’s cock. They come more or less simultaneously, the muscles in Dave’s ass all but threatening to sever my dick.

“Plug” – Pozboy runs upstairs to get a buttplug for Dave and takes great pleasure in inserting it for him while Dave presents his ass by leaning forward to deep kiss me. “Thank you Sir.” He moves over to Pozboy’s face and kisses him too “Thank you... what the hell do I call you?”

“For the present, until we know you’ve seroconverted, I guess Pozboy, same as Dad calls me. After that it depends on what you decide you’re going to do. I mean we do have some unfinished business...”

“Ah... when Sir caught us at it in the cellar...”

“Exactly... boy.”

Pozdaddy 15

I spend much of the day on the sofa letting the boys take care of the daily routine. There’s a lot to be said for vegging out in front of a few favourite films. Mid-afternoon I call the boys in. Dave seems to be struggling to keep the plug in so I tell Pozboy to get him a full body harness from the cellar – the ass-strap will keep the plug in. “Dave: keep the harness on, but lose the rest. Pozboy: naked. And one of you go and get three beers.” I move to the centre of the sofa to indicate that there’s no disadvantage to being the one who gets the beers. We spend the next couple of hours watching The Fifth Element. A boy under each arm, a beer in hand, Bruce Willis in a vest (even if it is orange) – who could ask for more?

Although I expect some attention from each of them as we lie on the sofa, I'm pleased to see the bond that's developing between Pozboy and Dave. It's beginning to look like Dave is going to be around for a while. I'm caught between hoping and presuming he will be staying with us. It's a relaxed, dare I say ordinary, suburban afternoon. After the film is over I send the pair off them of them off to sort out tea - what would be "dinner" in posher places. I doze off while the two of them are working at getting the meal together.

Eventually the smells are too much and I wander into the kitchen to see what's happening. There's a lentil and bacon soup on the go, together with a lamb curry, with the excess fat being skimmed off at regular intervals (I hate meals containing too much fat), and a pile of vegetables chopped and ready for stir-frying. "it's nowhere near ready yet, so don't get your hopes up," says Pozboy while Dave suggests that I might like to catch up on some reading. I have the weirdest feeling of being a stranger in my own kitchen, grab a beer and go back to the living room, with the intention of picking up a book. They're out to impress, and I'm not going to stop them.

An hour later, when I hear bickering coming from the kitchen I decide it’s probably time I did step in, only to find that the controversy was over the addition of an extra tin of chopped tomatoes to the curry “so we can freeze it and have it again in the week”. I don’t think I’ve ever heard Pozboy sound so Welsh...

I don’t think they noticed me till I re-appear in the kitchen this time fully dressed. I check around the base of Dave’s buttplug to make sure he’s not leaking. Then I’m just sitting unconcernedly at the table reading the press. I notice an advert, and phone up about it: the local sauna doing a how many dicks can you take competition, so I enter Pozboy for it. A little compensation for the fact that my sexual attention is necessarily going to be focused on Dave for the next couple of weeks. And what neither of then know is that I’ve decided to go back on meds once Dave’s pozzed. I’m beginning to find myself slowing up a bit and want to take HIV out of the equation.Probably going to push Pozboy to go on meds too. His viral load is higher than I’m happy with and I don’t like what it could be doing to him. Once pozzed, Dave’s viral load will skyrocket, yes, but if he’s still living here we’ll decided between ourselves what the best course of action is.

“Okay boys, how far are we from eating?” “Just the rice to do Boss” (I have to admit I like it when Dave slips and calls me Boss). “Yeah, I don’t want to hurry what smells like good cooking, but we need to be out of here in an hour.” Secrets don’t last long here. Within five minutes Pozboy’s established via indirect questioning that we’re going over to the sauna tonight, Dave is staying plugged for the evening and Pozboy’s basically got a free pass to get fucked as often as he likes... “It’s that daft competition they running, isn’t it?”

“Well if it’s that daft we can have a quiet night in, if you’d prefer....”

“I’d feel bad about disrupting your plans for the evening. I know Dave can’t do much at present, not if you’re gifting him, and I know you’ll fuck whatever takes your fancy, so I guess someone in the house has to show they’re serious about sex...” Nice argument, Pozboy, and I could drive a fuckin’ tank through the holes in it, but I let it go.

Dinner, as delicious as it was, is over fast, with Pozboy practically threatening violence to get us out of the kitchen. “Okay guys, clothes: we have at least to get from the car to the sauna without frightening the horses. Pozboy: chest harness, worn cummy looking jock and the boots you feel most comfortable in. Chaps if you want them. (He does, going for leather). Dave, same harness, the butt plug giving you any problem? No? Good. I’m not made of money so you’re in the rubber chaps and jock. Whichever boots you prefer, though if you take my advice you’ll stick with the DMs. I’ll just wear my usual leathers. We’re out in company so dress collars and bring me your leashes...”

An hour later we’re at the sauna and I’m signing the three us in. “Oh, if he‘s in the competition he gets free entry...” “Keep the money as a tip” I wink. The boys check in everything they’re wearing that isn’t sex related. I’m a little more restrained keeping my boots, jeans and harness. There’s a call inviting pigs to their sties: I look at Pozboy and say “that’s you matie.” I get him strapped into the sling and give him his first fuck of the evening: from now on everybody will be fucking him through Pozdaddy cum. As I cum in his ass I’m looking directly into his eyes and I realise that I do love this man. Not the most romantic of settings so I keep my thought to myself... Instead it’s a slap on his thigh and a wish for good luck...

As I leave the sling area I see that they’ve put up a scoreboard and the load I left in Pozboy is already credited. I return to the bar area where Dave hands me a bottle. He’s leaning back on a bench so that the butt plug is on show as well as his package. I glance over at the audience he’s been putting his show on for and they just get a bit more discreet in their watching. They want a show? I give them one, first fucking Dave with the buttplug, then making sure he’s hard before biting on his tits. By the time I move up to his face to kiss him I pull the plug out to check the lube on it. Needs a bit more, so I smear some more around it and have Dave present his ass for the plug’s re-insertion. Once it’s in Dave moves round, keeping his ass on show and pulls down my fly with his teeth, then manoeuvres my dick out and starts sucking me off.

When it gets too much I pull the plug from his ass and have him straddling me while I fuck him raw. I’m getting close and it feels like I can’t get in deep enough. All I want to do is leave a poz load in his ass. When I do cum I’m not quiet about it. The guys at the bar are drinking in the scene, the more so when I finally pull out of Dave and replace his plug.

They look vaguely disgusted when Dave gets on the floor and licks my dick and balls clean. I really don’t understand the revulsion some gay men have about ass to mouth. And if they’re so disgusted why do they want to watch so carefully? I zip up and send Dave to the bar, noting from the scoreboard that Pozboy is way in the lead as Slut of the Month, having taken as many loads as the other three combined.

“Why don’t you go take Pozboy a beer? The way he’s going he’s going to need it.” I raised my voice a bit to make sure the guys at the bar could hear me “Fuck him as well, if you feel like it...” I lean back watching Dave heading for the sling-room as the guys at the bar tut like jealous hens.

Even over the noise of what passes for music I can hear the pair of them fucking: threats and verbal abuse gradually fading into pleas for more: The pair of them know how to play to an audience. After fifteen minutes or so, Dave returns. I pick up his leash and have him sit at my feet. “So he’s having fun then?”

“You’re telling me, Boss – in his element!”

I notice the guys at the bar are interested again. “Did he clean you off properly?”

“No Sir – he was watching for his next one and I think he forgot.”

“Stand up and get your dick out.” Dave obeys and I make damn sure the jealous lot at the bar get a damn good look at me cleaning off Dave’s dick with my mouth. I make a bit of a production of it and finish with a long mouth kiss. “Your beer’s low. Get me one too. Think it’s about time I went to see your brother...”

When Dave returns with the beers. I give him permission to sit on the bench, and tell him to be polite with anyone who approaches him, but he’s not to do anything sexual. When I enter the sling room I find an idiot trying to fuck Pozboy with a bottle. He doesn’t respond to a polite “I think you’ll find that’s not very safe” so I end up with him against the wall, my hand under his chin, and suggest that he might have a better evening elsewhere.

“What the fuck were you thinking Pozboy?”

“I didn’t realise it was glass, Dad...”

“We’re out of here: but not before the management have a piece of my mind.” I unstrap Pozboy and we leave the sling room. A glance at the score-card shows him way ahead of the others. I’ve got both their leashes clipped to my belt when I approach the desk demanding to see the manager.

I quietly point out that he has no idea of the strength of my boy’s ass muscles, how one squeeze could have broken the bottle and right on cue, the guy who was trying to fuck Pozboy with a bottle is leaving “and that’s the irresponsible fucker. Decide who you want as customers: him or us.” An easy enough financial decision...

The manager calls him over just as he’s opening the door and demands his membership card which he rips in half “and don’t come back”. He then calls for the guy who was monitoring the sling room and gives him the third degree about what he saw. I’m happy that he hadn’t seen what was happening, so decide to leave it at that. “Except you could of course get us a taxi home on the club account...”

The manager himself drives us home. I’m sitting there in the car when it occurs to me that I want both these boys for myself. That I’d lose my temper just as much if it was Dave being put in danger instead of Pozboy. I’m hoping that Dave is going to stay with us when he’s pozzed. Which gets me hard again...

We arrive back at the house and the manager of the sauna produces three gold cards for the club and hands them to me. “Free lifetime admission: I hope to see you and your boys frequently... Just sign them and they’re valid.” A few more pleasantries and he drives off as we go indoors. “The both of you: Three glasses, whisky then bed. Naked. Now.”

Thank you guys... I'm being perfectly serious when I say I'm writing for an audience and it's great to have that audience give me a bit of feedback. I've got a broad idea of where things are going, but sometimes this turns out in ways I didn't expect or intend (Dave wasn't meant to come back so early, but I needed his character there, hence Max's walk-on part a couple of chapters ago). Each chapter is only getting a rough proofreading before being posted, so my apologies for grammar, spelling and the occasional slip with a name.

Glad you're enjoying it!