Popping a Bottoms Second Hole ... Myth or Fact?

RVAGuy

I totally agree there is a second sphincter at least for me. I'm sure it's just the sigmoid colon bend as others have suggested. But when a guy with a huge 10"+ cock fucks though it, I certainly feel the pop. I'd say the sensation is up near my belly button and feels like his cock pushes through another hole. It's pretty amazing and while it doesn't prevent me from ever getting hard again, it sure makes me into a slutty anal whore. I enjoy playing with big toys too and I can definitely get though it with longer toys. So I'm always down with guys who love to fuck that deep.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2013 at 6:30 AM, RVAGuy said:

he said the bottom would feel a jolt of pain as the second hole popped open and then the bottoms cock would not be able to get hard again .... he told me that if this were done on a regular basis, the bottom would eventually never be able to get hard again ...

I so wish that it were true. It would be satisfying indeed to take ownership of a boy and rob him of his his erectile capacity while enjoying my own. 

On 9/24/2013 at 8:30 AM, RVAGuy said:

I was talking to a top once who had a long cock (9 1/2") who told me he liked to "pop" a bottoms second hole and "neuter" them. He told me that when we was fucking a bottom, he could feel the second hole deep in the bottom (I think he called it the sigmoid valve) and he was ready, when his head felt the second hole he would position his cock in a way to penetrate it, "popping" through it .... he said the bottom would feel a jolt of pain as the second hole popped open and then the bottoms cock would not be able to get hard again .... he told me that if this were done on a regular basis, the bottom would eventually never be able to get hard again ...

Is this true? Have any of the tops here done this or know what he was referring to?

Thanks ...

I was bred for years first by a 9.5” cock and then moved on to a 10”. I unfortunately never lost my ability to get hard. It has taken me a long time to not get hard while getting bred. 

It's not really a second sphincter but the sigmoid bend. Very difficult to navigate without hitting the walls causing pain, but once straighten out feels amazing for both top and bottom. 

I've opened it up for enough bottoms. Some get an intense feeling they need to piss, just let go 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

On 2/27/2021 at 4:56 AM, Phallarchist said:

I so wish that it were true. It would be satisfying indeed to take ownership of a boy and rob him of his his erectile capacity while enjoying my own. 

Omg yes.  That would definitely make me even harder than usual. 😉

Although for those fellas that have a deep ring that’s not crazy far back, their hardon tends to go away once I’ve plundered their deep ring and my cock has tasted the delight of that spot.  But of course it’s hardly a permanent thing.

It’s been my experience that deep spot varies a good bit in fellas.  Some guys seem bottomless (aka it’s further back than I’m long) and others like me, have a pretty shallow ring and anyone that’s gonna be in me, is gonna easily clear it when drinking balls deep. Well maybe not easily. 😉

• Like 6

Okay, let’s science this shit.

The human rectum, as the last part of the colon preceding the anal canal, extends 15-17cm (5.9-6.7in) inward and upward from the anal opening before it terminates at a sharp bend known as the rectosigmoid junction. At this junction lies what is considered the first valve of the rectum.

The rectum has usually three valves (the “valves of Houston”) which do not form compartments in the rectum, but move laterally to support fecal matter entering the rectum; if they didn’t, there would be an urge to defecate as soon as anything entered the rectum and we would have much less bowel control. These are not valves in the sense that they can completely close or open the passage by contraction. Most people have three rectal valves, though rarely there can be two or four.

The presence of an actual “sphincter” at the location of the first valve is a matter if debate among medical researchers. No distinct physical apparatus is present to cause the complete closure of the rectum from the sigmoid colon. Studies have, however, demonstrated that the location is an area of high manometric pressure, raising the possibility that the rectosigmoid junction functions as a kind of “open sphincter” partially regulating the passage of matter between the two zones.

So, it is likely that a cock attempting to penetrate beyond the rectum into the relatively open space of the sigmoid colon above will encounter resistance in the form of a zone constricted both by its general dimensions and by an autonomous reaction to regulate the passage of matter. Additional resistance will result from the fact that the sigmoid colon takes roughly a 90° turn at the junction, and further penetration along the canal requires rearrangement of the internal anatomy - failure to make the adjustment could result in a disastrous breach if the colon wall.

Note again that the maximum average length of the rectum to the junction is only 6.9 inches. It does not require an 11” cock, or even an 8” cock, to penetrate beyond the rectosigmoid junction. So I have to question accounts that report only feeling the sensation when their amazingly hung 12” Top does the fucking.

As to penetration beyond the junction resulting in permanent impotence... please. No physical structures related to erection are present at, or connected to, the anatomy in question that could remotely result in impotence. And if that weren’t enough, empirical evidence produced daily in the form of fucks given with long cocks demonstrates that that is grade-A hogwash. I’ve lost track of the number of 8”+ cocks that have been balls-deep in me, and I have no problem getting it up. Can we please stop acting like this is anything but someone’s fantasy?

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

thats true for the second ring.... my dick is 8 inches and when i fuck my fb, my dick head hits his second ring.... its amazing to feel it but i only feel the first time when i push in... after that i cant feel it anymore, maybe im not long enough... and only half of my dickhead goes through it... bigger guys must feel it better.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

thats true for the second ring.... my dick is 8 inches and when i fuck my fb, my dick head hits his second ring.... its amazing to feel it but i only feel the first time when i push in... after that i cant feel it anymore, maybe im not long enough... and only half of my dickhead goes through it... bigger guys must feel it better.

It's not likely a question of your length. It's more likely that once you've penetrated that far, the muscle you're talking about has detected something trying to move through it, and it's relaxing enough to do just that. If that muscle tightened down more and more as something tried to move through it, you'd never be able to have a bowel movement because it would trap all the feces up inside the colon. 

• Thanks 1