Traveling South America

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I am traveling South America by car in September till December.

Now in Colombia, Cartagena and leaving and of this week 27th to drive to Medellin and down to Ecuador, Peru, Chile to Santiago.

I am looking for hot tops/versatiles in the age group 40+ and older. I love to get together.

Leave me a message here. I am hot and want to be used.

• 2 months later...
Guest ff-whole

It will be very difficult, only sporadic internet access... Just leave me a message where you are...

Right now I am in Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego for about a week and then I will travel back up north towards the rest of Argentina. All the way to Buenos Aires where I will go wild in their bath houses, like I have been in Santiago, Chile and Bogota, Colombia.

Try find me too on BarebackRT and A4A.

I would love to meet up with local tops and versos that want to live out my hole...

• 1 month later...
Guest ff-whole

I am from tomorrow 09-january-2014 for about a week (maybe more) in Buenos Aires...

Looking for hot party's and gangbangs... Please leave me a message here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

I am in Mendoza 9 Feb. - 11 Feb. Then after that I will be heading down to Bariloche area.

Pls. leave me a message if you need a hole to fill with your hot cum.

Groups get a discount... Ha ha ha, just kidding.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal

Wish I'd known. I'd have invited you to join me in fucking my (now ex-) Guatemalan wife.

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, darckson said:

Hey can I ask you guys opinion on where to got for a couple of months in latin America ? I thinking peru or Costa Rica maybe Honduras but open to most countries. I want a place with alot of whores and sluts with nice asses and even better if they are youngs twinks.

I do not know what the environment is like in Central America but if I can recommend you according to the criteria you are looking for Peru and Colombia, you have many young twink whores to choose from besides that you have a growing bareback move never seen before. In both countries there are many bath and sauna clubs where orgies and gangbangs are perfectly achieved as perverted as in Europe, and there are also several cruising places as both countries have beautiful natural places and modern malls. Due to the fact that you want to stay for two months, the prices of rental homes are cheaper in Colombia than in Peru, but you decide where to go.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually thinking about going to Colombia after that pandemic is over any suggestions on what city to  stay in ? I will most likely visit Cartagena, Bogota and Medellin for sure but I not sure wich is better to stay in a Airbnb for few months.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:32 AM, darckson said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually thinking about going to Colombia after that pandemic is over any suggestions on what city to  stay in ? I will most likely visit Cartagena, Bogota and Medellin for sure but I not sure wich is better to stay in a Airbnb for few months.

Send me a message if you want info on Colombia

• Thanks 1