Traveling South America

Guest ff-whole

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:32 AM, darckson said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually thinking about going to Colombia after that pandemic is over any suggestions on what city to  stay in ? I will most likely visit Cartagena, Bogota and Medellin for sure but I not sure wich is better to stay in a Airbnb for few months.

oh great news, first of all sorry for responding late to your post.

In addition to the info that @Espat2323 can give you, you can use this app that is widely used in Colombia and Spain machobb.com where there are several rooms where you can get what you are looking for (from softcore, to scat or bdsm).

Bogota and Cartagena are expensive, however there are cheap places to stay, and in fact people where you can be received as a guest. As for places for sex there are hundreds of them in those cities, some are open in the middle of a pandemic breaking the laws. Orgies are also organized in private residences with a cost per entry.

And yes, what you are looking for abounds a lot ;-) a little more in Cartagena than in Bogota at reasonable prices even free if you propose a prepaid system. Also in Medellin there are young VIPs but also high rates.

• 2 weeks later...

That cool to know! How do you look for them online ? But do got some others question like  Is there a specific name like i know that in some latin countries it cabinas, or do I simply look for motels? Do they ask for ID ? Should I travel with my passport? Can you guys suggest places (like motel) where there no question ask, so I dont bring people back to by place ? I heard some Airbnb refuse guest or ask for more money plus I did read about stories where people get drugs and robbed.