Sore after Sucking

bluphnx

Hi gang,

This last weekend I got a little slutty and spent two good nights servicing two fat cocks. Sometimes things got a little dominate and nasty, which I like. Anyway, after the fun was over, my mouth was sore and bruised. Also I have some little white spots on the edges of my tongue -- these hurt a lot! I have had them in the past and they go away after a few days. It almost feels like there are little paper cuts on the sides of my tongue. (I was using Tina the first night, and spitting a lot to jack my own cock, not sure if that has anything to do with it).... anyway I am fairly certain there is no STD involved, but wondering if other guys have the same issue after providing oral service for a long time.

What remedies do you use to ease the pain after sucking cock heavily for a long time? I sometimes use the sore throat spray. I would like to know how to avoid this in the future.

Thanks!

Nate

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I have never had a sore throat from to much sucking. But I have had sore jaws many times. I just think about all the great tasting cocks sucked and delicious cum I ate to get sore. A nigts rest and the next day I am ready to suck as many cocks as I can again.

• 3 weeks later...

Could be throat gono (Pharyngeal). Sadly, I only guess this because I went on a tear last month and now tested positive for it. I've most likely had it in the past as I remember feeling like I had a cold or sore throat after fucking around. Doc says protocol is no treatment since I was negative for rectal and urine gono (if you have two or all three they treat). Normal process is that it goes away after 1week to 3months duration. I'm kinda pissed at myself for getting this, I was being good for a year, just had to slut it up.

I've read that gargling Listerine (has to be the good stuff 20% alcohol) before and after giving head drastically reduces getting it and shortens the duration to kill it off - so I've been gargling twice daily - go deep (:) with the stuff as it's the back of the throat that gets it and later gets swabbed. 

Anyone else out there dealing with just throat gono with any other info on shortening the cycle? (I'd like my next test 3 months from now to be neg). 

• 3 months later...