Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

Good question. I take it as a compliment when a top wishes to cum inside me, but equally I like the degrading feeling I get if a top blows his load on my face or on my mouth. The best is when a top comes in me then tells me to push it out and wipe it over my face.

• Upvote 3

• Administrators
real bottoms leave the decision to the top.
Then I must be one screwed up bottom =/

I'd put it another way - SUBMISSIVE bottoms leave the decision to the top. Not all bottoms are submissive.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty flexible-as long as the cum gets inside. Guys with average cocks feel good shooting in my ass. Guys with larger cocks,big heads,huge balls-that's when they can shoot down my throat. I like having my lips around a big cock head,hands stroking big hairy balls as it shoots in my mouth.

So beautiful to see!

• Upvote 1

a load in my mouth is just that, a good tasty load in my ass, i swallow it and i'm happy it didn't go to waste.....on the other hand a nice load up my ass would mean: i probably had not only his dick inside of me (usually it was waaaay inside at this point), getting harder and harder, and i was feeling the throbbing all inside, i had his thighs pumping my ass, most probably i was laying in my stomach, so the top had all his body covering me, mmmmmm...his arms holding me. i'm surprised to discover right there whether he like it slow and sweet or rough and violent (a mix of both is why i really like). just before he starts coming i could feel all his body shaking, i could hear a moan (either a little one or a lions roar!) coming from his guts, right on my neck, behind my ear. right before the moan my rectum starts getting more and more sensitive and it would feel the first contractions of the penis and a few moments after that an explosion...we have been transported somewhere else, out of this reality, we know we are experiencing the oneness, nothing else matters. the nice warmth and the pushing of the fresh cum, all this now is happening in just seconds, my whole butt is covered by the weight of his thighs and ass (that's why i LOVE big ass men, do you get it now? the bigger the ass, the heavier it feels right at this moment....) i could sense the top just went in like some sort of shock, he is not himself anymore, he feels defenseless, he tries to grab my ass or my back as he would be falling from somewhere and he needs me from falling (from where?...to where?...), if i wanted, i could just turn back and harm him or say something stupid and ruin the magic, it is all up to me and i have that power... of course i just remain totally still letting him know that he is safe to express and be himself at that moment, i love to feel the drops of his sweat falling on the back of my head, his breath is all around my head, i could hear it, smell it and almost grab it. while his chest is resting in my back, i can clearly feel his heartbeat going from fast to soothing calmness, i can feel him getting comfortable as if my body were some sort of mattress for him, great feeling! :) at the same time, and in the few seconds my rectum feels all the process of the dick becoming flaccid and is funny and cute to feel the top trying not to let it slip out. at the end, when the top decides to move away, that's when the fun really starts for me....i am tired and sore all over, and wet from his sweat and mine...and is all thanks to the top and his body weight (that why i loooooove big men....the bigger they are, the more my whole body feels sore....) i am on a total bliss, i concentrate on his load, i can feel it's still warm, i can clearly feel it running back and forth, like "it" would have a life of its own, and i can DEFINITELY feel the skin on my rectum slowly absorbing the load, tasting it, loving every single drop of it, it all makes sense now, why it is all designed by nature just the way it is, and i feel i have a real reason to be alive and i am happy experiencing it and all this thanks to the top, a smile on his face tells me he's enjoyed the whole trip as well and we both come back to this world, this reality that doesn't make sense, but it magically did, just a few minutes away.....so, as i said, a load in my mouth is just that, a good tasty load....a thousand of things happen when i get the load where it should be! :)

• Like 1

Guest cardoc49

Hi saintluis: i really enjoyed every word you write! so 'close' so 'intimate' so 'human' and the way to compare oral with anal: i almost feel like i was seeing you taking that anal load! and how it MAKES SENSE: that that load and your rectum connect! and your rectum ABSORBS! YOU are so dedicated, i LOVE THAT:-) carsten