Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

• 3 weeks later...

I personally love to take the load in my mouth. Not becuase i like the taste of it but more because I can see the cock throb, pulsate, dribble, squirt etc. right in front of me like a good action movie. In reality I think it should be the top's choice as I'm here to please, and nothing gets me off more than seeing the top get his maximum satisfaction whichever way he sees fit. The best scenario is to be tagged and get a load in my ass and another in my mouth...no compromise!

I happen to agree with lovetobottom2000. The maximum pleasure for the top is priority but there's nothing wrong with me having my cake and eating it too. I personally love the taste of cum but equally love the feel of a big load dripping from my ass hole so when I can get both I'm in Heaven.

I love to suck cock, and I ALWAYS swallow, but I enjoy a hot load of juice exploding deep inside my body, too. I love the way it feels when a cock starts to twitch and throb deep up my hole as it starts to unleash deep inside me, whitewashing the insides of my ass with its white, hot, sticky fluid! But, I also love the taste and the way it feels when a cock blows up in my mouth, and the cum coats the back of my throat; and as I gulp it down my gullet, the warm feeling it gives all the way down my throat and into my stomach. I must say I do love both feelings; however its more intense, and much more romantic to have it shot up my ass. I feel much closer and much more turned on to have the guy breed me properly! Skin to skin, nad let the cum flow in!

Man you sound real sexy! Make me hungry for more cum in both holes!

I love to suck cock, and I ALWAYS swallow, but I enjoy a hot load of juice exploding deep inside my body, too. I love the way it feels when a cock starts to twitch and throb deep up my hole as it starts to unleash deep inside me, whitewashing the insides of my ass with its white, hot, sticky fluid! But, I also love the taste and the way it feels when a cock blows up in my mouth, and the cum coats the back of my throat; and as I gulp it down my gullet, the warm feeling it gives all the way down my throat and into my stomach. I must say I do love both feelings; however its more intense, and much more romantic to have it shot up my ass. I feel much closer and much more turned on to have the guy breed me properly! Skin to skin, nad let the cum flow in!

• 1 month later...
Guest Matias47

I like it when the top is about to blow and I pull it out and stick it in my mouth for the finish. I do tell the top that's what I like, I don't just spring it.

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty flexible-as long as the cum gets inside. Guys with average cocks feel good shooting in my ass. Guys with larger cocks,big heads,huge balls-that's when they can shoot down my throat. I like having my lips around a big cock head,hands stroking big hairy balls as it shoots in my mouth.

So beautiful to see!

Agreed and boy all4cum, could spend time on yourcock! :)