Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

I like to get a couple of loads out of a guy. First load in my ass please. And if it is a poz not on meds. load, definitely in my ass!! Second load I like to swallow but both can be in my ass too.

6 months ago I'd definitely have said taste it, but now I'm getting much more in to bottoming I'm leaning towards wanting it fucked deep in to me.

The thing is, quite a lot of the sex I have is at a suburban cruising ground where often it's younger or married guys who are very nervous and just want a quick BJ. They're often trying to zip up and run away before I even have time to show them I'm swallowing their load, let alone gently clean their cock off. I always make sure to say "thank you Sir", even if I have to call out after them.

Sometimes I get lucky and they're not too shy / nervous and will allow another to step up so I can either service both at once, or have one standing by ready to use me as soon as the first has fed me and stepped aside. 

If it's more of a hookup and less of a fleeting encounter, and I actually have a choice then I'm with cman54: first fucked in deep and second down my throat after I've cleaned his cock perhaps.

However as a sub, the only true answer I can give is that it's the tops choice... even if he's like that lad that just wanks over me and won't let me lick or suck at all.

Edited by paskin

I let the top decide where it goes as long as it ends up inside me. Love the taste and feeling of cum in my mouth but getting it in the ass definitely gives me a better orgasm. I've never cum from swallowing a load but often blow my load hands free when my ass is getting loaded. Like cman54 said above, the only exception to letting the top decide is when he's poz and then my ass is the only place his load belongs.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dickmagnet

I like it in my ass the most, Don't like guys who fuck me bare & then pull out to cum that i totally hate, When getting fucked bare i want no no no i need that spunk deposited deep in my guts.

Am addicted to cock and cum and usually just go with the top and his choice, after all I'm all about pleasing the top and his desires, but if asked and comes to doing both with him, anal and oral, and he asks where I want it, it's in the ass for me, and if it were poz cum, defanitley in the ass is my choice.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Ass! Do t get me wrong, I'll swallow that second load and love the taste of cum, but if a guy will cum in my ass bare that's where I want it. I can get plenty for my mouth from the prissy pearl clutching faggots who won't bareback me.

My immediate thought was in the cunt!!! But that was faggot side talking out of turn again.  As a top breeder, in both definitions, and as sub bottom faggot when I was dad's faggot...I would have to say that letting the to decide is right and he's got the cock where he wants it. 

• 2 weeks later...