Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

Breed first, swallow later.

I might not be a typical bottom like other people here since I am specific about where the cum goes. For the first load, I always make the top push his cock all the way inside me balls deep and cum. I normally hold on his legs or wrap my legs around him tight, depends on the position, to make sure I get all his cum. If I sit on top of him, I just grind on his cock as deep as I can until he gives me every drop. Sometimes, I even make him go soft while still deep inside. Then, for the second load, I love to suck him off. I normally tell the top to push on my head and cum while deepthroat. I never let the top cum outside my body. His seeds must go inside me either entrance. :P

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

For this particular question anal was my answer. Don't get me wrong I love it when a dom top grabs my head, shoves his cock down my throat and unloads a heavy load. It's awesome and I appreciate it every time. but there are very few things in this world that compare to the shiver of euphoria that washes over me as I feel cum draining out of me and dripping down my balls.

If I could create my own answer it would be that I prefer cum everywhere at once. I don't just want the load in my ass, I want one covering my face and body, some in my mouth to taste and lick up, and more in my ass being pounded out of me.

On 5/7/2010 at 1:35 AM, submissivefaggot said:

Good question. I take it as a compliment when a top wishes to cum inside me, but equally I like the degrading feeling I get if a top blows his load on my face or on my mouth. The best is when a top comes in me then tells me to push it out and wipe it over my face.

Totally agree! Love to have my tops' cum felched out of my hole and spit/ do nasty things before he feeds it back into my mouth. 

Guest hole4bbuse

Always anal preferred, as many loads as deep as they can blast. Cum and piss fucks are always appreciated and chempiss can be fun. No loads refused. Many other trained skills ... love to suck, face fucked, BDSM, ws, etc.. No  BS or drama,  just use my ass any way you want, bring your buddy's and friends, it is just fucking!

IMG_5837.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

• 1 year later...