Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

In my ass. Like to lie on my back afterwards with my feet against my glass mirror with my cum filled ass facing the mirror and push the cum out of my hole. Seeing the cum dripping and cupping with my hand to taste, ummm

all that sounds nice i should try that.

• 3 months later...

If I'm taking a cock raw then I guess I expect to be bred when he shoots. It's the logical and natural conclusion to the act itself, and reinforces the top's dominance over me as his current bitch boy. That said, I won't refuse an oral load either, and it is up to the top to decide where he dumps his cum.

• Upvote 1

Not as easy to answer as it may seem, like most of us i prefer it in my ass but it is the Top's choice so i had to vote that way. If the question had been worded differently so i could acknowledge that the choice is not mine, but my prefernce, it would be ass every time. Yes, i love the taste of cum, but i can felch that from another sub's ass, get snowballed, or be spit-roasted and suck loads while others are cumming in my ass ;-)