Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

How about a simultaneous cum spray down the throat and up the ass from two big fat cocks...

Or gettin DP'd and sprayed up by two at the same time whilst two guys walk into your mouth at the end of a long horny chem session! :blush:

Sounds good! Gangbangs are best cause you get plenty in both holes!

• 1 month later...

The Top gets to decide, of course, but if he decides to deep throat it into me, I won't be looking for another hookup with him anytime soon.

A load in the mouth is an appetizer, a load in the ass is the main course.

While getting the Top's cumload is my main goal, how it's delivered makes a big difference. From the moment his cock slides past my ass ring, the only thing I'm focused on is his cock and my hole. I love to feel every inch stretching my asswalls, feeling his cock pulsating and dripping pre-cum to lube my hole naturally. When he's balls deep, I just love that moment of total fullness as his cock finds its home base deep up my fuckchute. Then the dance begins with him leading me where he wants to as his cock withdraws and slams back in to me. The tempo varies from slow and gentle to frenzied longdicking and rough play as his meaty cock expertly navigates the curves and ridges of my hole.

All the while he's fucking me, we're moving as one body as I try to open my hole to his every inbound thrust. He may also be twisting my nips, slapping me, kissing, biting me or any number of things to heighten the effect. Finally, there comes that moment when his breathing changes, and his cock expands, and I know that all his gooey cum will now explode from his manhood and find its true home deep in the recesses of my fuckchute. Spurt after spurt of his manseed sprays forth and I am transported to another world knowing that my Top's unique DNA is a part of me now as it gets slowly absorbed in the rectal wall.

I just want him to push his cum even further into me, and keep his cock inside of me as long as he wants. When he does pull out, I always ask if I can clean his cock for him. While giving his dick a loving tongue bath, I then get to taste and savor his cum flavored with my own ass juices. So I get a bit of an oral load, too.

Choosing between oral and anal loads. There is no comparison. The anal load is an all encompassing experience that starts when the Top starts tapping his cock at my asscrack.