Hoarding Cum to Bottle and Use as Lube

Blueyedsoul

Hey guys, as I read more and more stories and experiences here I am getting turned on by possibly saving cum from bookstores, used condoms and my own to bottle/store for future use as lube. Has anyone done this? Any tips? How long will the viscosity last? Is it worth my time? I want to replace my empty Wet Platinum with the juice and use it on my unsuspecting bottoms. I understand that after a certain amount of time, the cum will not be toxic. I just keep hearing how cum is the best lube. Why not save it? Thoughts?

I think this could be hot, but in more a symbolic "Im using cum as lube" kind of way since HIV can't live outside of a host for very long. Its not likely you can keep and store it in liquid form, im assuming it'll go bad, smell, get kind of rancid. Your best bet is to freeze it so it'll be more like a devils dick than lube you can use for sex. Would be super hot to take that sort of cum-icicle knowing the cum is from hundreds of anon men.

Cum does NOt make good ice cubes tho-- I have tried making my own ice/cum cubes, and the cum tended to get freezer burned tasting over the course of building up enough in the ice cube tray to actually have a "cube" - and if you actually try to make a whole bunch- I am afraid the cubes will be pretty rank and chalky feeling in the mouth

Fresh cum is the best lube. Frozen in condoms, it is not the same, but it is good when a man wants a cummy hole and you don't have time to collect loads to please him. I've saved my own cum as well as any load I get in a condom. That is why I never turn down a condom fuck. I get the load in the end. You sound like a fun top.

• 4 months later...
You can freeze it in a brown plastic pill bottles from the pharmacy, depending on the size of the vial they can hold 15 loads. Drop it into an ass and fuck it deep inside. As it melts, it's a great lube.

love cum cubes shoved in my hole :) keep saving guys

if the bottom was worth his salt - even if you used a condom there would be no left over manseed. If a bloke fucks me with a condom I take it off him when he is finished and turn it inside out in my mouth to swallow it, not wasting a drop