POZ Massage... a semi-true story...

POZ Massage

Part I of II

I met Brendan online on an M4M Masseur website. My boyfriend was out of town, and I thought maybe I would get a massage. I knew I wanted a massage from a hot guy, but I figured that's where I would draw the line. After all, my boyfriend and I had decided to try being monogamous for a while, and I was determined to respect that.

Out of all of the pages I looked at, Brendan seemed the most clean guy, an All-American jock-type who probably wasn't even gay. He had a few photos posted, some in workout clothes, and some shirtless on a beach somewhere. He had a great body, wide shoulders, built slightly-furry chest, slim waist, and ripped abs. I saw that he had some “locked” pics and sent a message asking if he could send me the code to unlock them. Within less than a minute, he had responded with a nice note saying he was immediately available for out calls along with the unlock code.

I drooled when I saw the first private pic. A shot of his back with his muscular ass on display, showing his big ballsac hanging down between his legs. The next one showed him bending over and spreading his asscheeks. The final one was a frontal shot. I first noticed his big thick 7” dripping uncut hardon with a huge D-shape Prince Albert piercing. A few moments later, I saw his tattoo above his bushy dark pubes. I knew immediately it was a biohazard tattoo that meant he was POZ. I trembled all over thinking of this POZ hunk giving me a rubdown. I knew since I only wanted a massage, I would go for it. We agreed on a price and I gave him my address. I ran to the ATM to get the cash to pay him and then hopped in the shower. I couldn't help but finger my hole a little as I showered.

Brendan arrived right on time with his folding table under his beefy arms. Every bit as stunning as his pics, he was wearing cut-off sweatpant shorts and a muscle T-shirt that showed off his gorgeous physic. He grinned at me as I shook his hands taking in his masculine form. He smiled saying that he knew the building and had given massages here before. I wondered which of my neighbors let this POZ stud give them a rubdown. He sat up the table as I got him a glass of water. He gave me a CD to play to help relax and I put it in the player. He handed me a smallish towel and asked me to undress. He left the room while I changed out of my clothes and I laid face-down on the table, my face cradled by a green foam ring.

I heard Brendan coming back, and lifted my head. I was shocked that he was naked when he came back in the room, his big pierced dick soft and swinging against his legs as he sauntered over to me. “I find it's more relaxing if we're both naked. Is that okay?” I already felt cotton-mouthed, but nodded that it would be fine. He gently laid my head down into the foam ring and straightened out my arms against my sides. He kneaded my shoulders and my upper arms before moving lower to the small of my back and then to my ass. He rolled my cheeks in his hands, spreading them wide. I'm sure he got a great peek at my asshole as he worked my ass. He squirted massage oil repeatedly until my back was a sweetly-scented sticky mess and his hands slid smoothly over my curves and into my crack.

This whole time, he was standing to the side of the table. I felt his hairy bare legs graze my arm and hand as he worked back and forth alongside me. At one point, I felt his fingers getting close to my asshole, and I could swear his was rubbing his fingertip practically into me. I let out a moan, and he held still. He then put one of his hands over mine and place his hardening cock onto my upturned palm. I didn't know if I should squeeze back or not, but he would up swiveling his hips enough that he was practically fucking my hand.

After a few minutes of him working my ass with his dick in my hand, I got up the courage to wrap my hand around his cock and give it a good squeeze. He moaned back with approval as he worked my upper legs and then my feet. When he got to my feet, he pulled away from my hand, which suddenly felt empty.

“You like a little assplay?,” he asked me as he took my feet in his strong hands. “Ummmm Hmmmm...” was all I could muster. With that, he mounted the table, straddling my upturned ass. I could feel his hair low-hanging balls and that cold cock piercing against my ass. I shivered as he leaned forward and ran his elbows up and down my back. I was in heaven, practically putty in his hands.

After a few strokes, I felt the head of Brendan's cock at my ass. “You okay with me teasing your, hole, man? You know I'm POZ, right?” “Right....,” I muttered back. I myself wasn't sure if I was answering whether or not I knew his status or if I liked him teasing my hole. Either way, I felt him slide in first one greased-up finger, then two. The whole time, he kept massaging my cheeks with his free hand, and slapping my ass with his raging hard POZ cock.

“You like that, man? Want something bigger.” “Ummmmmmmm Hmmmmm......,” I moaned back at him, expecting another finger, or perhaps a dildo. What I wasn't expecting was the tip of his pierced cock to slip into me painlessly without any resistance.

In that moment, my mind was flooded with my promise of monogamy to my boyfriend at the same time as knowing the dangers of fooling around bare with POZ guys. It felt so good though that I didn't dare ask him to stop. “You ready for more of that? I've got six or seven more inches of where that came from.” “Okay, Brendan. Just put it in. Don't fuck me or anything, just put it in.” I couldn't believe the words that had just escaped my mouth. Brendan eagerly responded by slowly but steadily sinking his POZ cockmonster deeper and deeper into my raw hole.

He stayed hard in me for at least ten minutes as he worked my shoulders, not pumping in and out, but pulsing deep inside me. I felt him slowly start to work his cock in and out, each stroke a bit further in and out, and in and out. It hadn't hurt at all given so much massage oil as lube, but now it felt different, almost creamy. I thought it must have been his precum oozing out of his POZ cock that was easing the way now.

Brendan pulled my ass a bit higher so I was on my knees and elbows. He reached around to my crotch to find my own drippy cock so hard and sticky that it was matted to my pubes and belly. He wrapped his hand around my cock and allowed me to fuck myself into his hand. He remained still, so I was also fucking myself onto his bare cock. As I got closer and closer to orgasm, I picked up the pace. I was determined to cum before he did so I could pull off and not take his toxic load. As I pumped away, he hissed in my ear, “Slow down man, or you're gonna make me cum in you again!” Hearing that, I blasted off at once, knowing that he had already shot off in me at least once. That must have been why my ass felt so creamy as he worked his tool in me. I shot onto my chest and all over the table and pulled off of his cock. Brendan stayed on his knees on the table and leaned down to scoop up my spooge with his fingers. He pushed my load into his ass with one hand as he fisted his hardon with the other, quickly sending squirt after squirt of POZ cum all over the table.

When we had both caught our breath, he suggested that we shower, and that I try to get out as much of his load as possible. He has assumed that since I had seen his private pics and not commented on the tattoo that I would be fine taking a POZ load. As I squatted over the toilet trying to force his toxic goo out my ass, I told him about my promise of monogamy with my boyfriend. “Since when?,” he asked. I was in this apartment last week, and I filled up your boyfriend's hole real good. My jaw dropped as Brendan threw his head back in a laugh. “So that's why he knew the address,” I surmised.

We showered together as he fingered my hole again. After Brendan left, I texted my boyfriend. “WE'VE GOT SOME TALKING 2 DO. BRENDAN WAS HERE. HE CAME IN ME A LITTLE. DID HE CUM IN U?” I got a photo response a few seconds later: A pic of Brendan balls deep in my boyfriend's raw hole on the same table in our living room, followed by a one-word text, “YES.”

I knew then and there that monogamy was a joke, and that we would be needing a “couple's massage soon.

To be continued....

• Like 19
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 9

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...