Josh Getting Pzzed up (Fiction)

Breaking in the New House staff Josh’s story (Part 1)

A bit about me. After receiving a sizable inheritance I had found myself a fit fella with a large property, saunas, pool and my favourite a purpose built breeding room. One thing of note was my poz status. Anyway I soon realised I need help with the property so placed and add for a gay guys to work as house help. What could be better than slim attractive guys butt naked in the house cleaning and looking after me?

The first response I had was for a lad called Josh. He was of a mixed race, 19 years old, five feet, 120 pounds, and damn, his pic’s showed he was a really fit fella. After a few calls I explained the role was to look after me in every way and he would be rewarded well and that he would be breed and end up with the infection. Josh was said he was cool with it.

First meeting.

Josh arrived at my place wearing loose trackies and a vest top. I had to resist jumping on him there and then he was so hot, after a quick tour I showed him into my special room the breeding room. I had left the monitors showing some hot breeding videos and could see his attention being drawn to the screens, his trackies could not hide his cock and a good size it looked. So I said to Josh “Guess you like what you see then.”

"Fuck, yes” came his reply.

"Ok, Josh. Shall we get to know each other better?" as I pointed at the breeding bench.

“Cool” said Josh so I reached for him and slowly removed his vest and exposed his hairless chest (just a little under arm hair, soon to be removed) and then I tugged his trackies and boxers down in one movement. His cock sprung up a good eight inches and thick with a good foreskin. He was leaking large amounts of pre-cum. Great! His balls where huge and hairless and he had a thick patch of pubic hair.

"Right, Josh turn round let me look at that fine butt.”

He didn’t hesitate and what a sight: smooth and round.

“Bend over, Josh.”

As he did, his puckered hole came into sight. I quickly dropped down and rimmed him for the first time (damn, he tasted good). His cock was twitching so I decided to cool it a bit, so I said if he fucked with me he would do it with a clear understanding that it was his choice and the he would be pozzed up.

He firmly replied "I'm good with it."

“Ok, Josh, sign this then” I said, handing him a disclaimer which he glanced at and signed.

"Right Josh, time to get your virgin arse prepared." With that I stripped. Being a gym rat of normal height, and weighing 180 lbs of muscle, I made quite a sight to the young twink. Josh could get his eyes of my cock and balls which where pushed out with a thick cock ring. At seven inches, my cock was not as big as Josh's, but I was damn hard. Josh dropped to his knees and tasted the pre-cum dribbling out slowly. He sucked me in deeper until I had his head in my hand fucking his throat. I stopped pulled out, saying “Josh, I said it's time to get your virgin arse prepared,” showing him an electric clippers as well as a seven inch butt plug. He obediently bent over, and I positioned him onto all fours, slowly lubing his virgin hole by rimming him, and teasing his hole open with the butt plug until the moment came when it had reached its thickness point and his hole swallowed it down. He gasped as it went deep.

Standing him up I licked his pre-cum up and then set about shaving his body. What a sight, slim, sexy and smooth guy he was!

“Ok, Josh, time for your cock ring.”

What a sight. His cock looked primed and to explode. I lubed him up, and then instructed him saying "Josh, dump your cum deep in me. Remember you know the risks."

With that I leaned back and he moved between my legs, his cock touching my hole. As he pressed forward as he entered, his foreskin rolling back. I could feel his thick cock push deep until his balls bottomed out. He fucked me quite hard for about ten minutes and then flooded me with his cum, falling on top of me panting and sweating.

Once he recovered I said “Right, Josh, get down on your knees and tongue me out, licking out your cum, which I will use to lube my cock when I fuck you.”

His tongue felt great sand he deposited the his cum and my ass juices all over my cock. I removed the butt plug from his ass and he straddled my cock. The head met some resistance so I grasped his shoulders and pushed him straight down in one hit. Virgin no more. I fucked him slowly for about five minutes, then flipped him on all fours and pushed back into him. As I re-entered his ass he grunted what seemed like music to my ears “Fuck me hard. Breed me deep. Make me your bitch.” With that my cock deposited the largest load of cum in my life in his ass.

“ Fuck Josh.”

Edited by Hotload84

Part 2

After our session I slipped the butt plug back in Josh’s breeding hole. It slid in with ease, my cum keeping him well lubed.

"So Josh, let's sit in the steam room for a while and recover."

I couldn’t help but smile as he stood up and displayed that smooth, freshly breed bubble butt with a seven inch butt plug somewhat protruding from his hole. Whilst sitting in the steam room I explained to Josh that I often had friends round and that they would certainly want some raw sex with him. He replied he was really up for it and loved the look of his freshly shaven cock sporting a heavy cock ring. “Josh, you know I’m looking for more help. Do you have any friends you think would like to work with us?”

"Sure do. My mate Billy” Josh replied with a smile.

"Tell me about him.”

Josh took a deep breathe and wiped the sweat from his forehead and commenced saying “Billy is blonde, about 19 and as fit as fuck. I’ve been wet dreaming about fucking him since I first meet him in a hostel.”

Before I could speak Josh offered to connect the two of us. "Tomorrow,” I said to Josh “be really open about the deal, as I was with you.”

"Sure will,” he responded.

"Ok Josh, I’m hot enough now. How about some more fun?"

"Fuck yes.” Just the response for which I was looking. I took Josh to the sling area and scooped him up placing him in the harness, he saw the wrist and leg strapped and offered up his limbs. Once strapped in I moved behind him and pulled his head down so it was hanging just right.

"Josh, you need to learn about the dirtier side of sex. Firstly you will drink my piss, and then I will teach you how to deep throat."

“OK” Josh responded, adding "use me." This twink was great. Holding his mouth open, I let a long stream into his throat. At first he did not swallow, so I held his head and pinched his nose. Quickly he swallowed and damn if he didn't lick lips, smiling with pleasure.

"Great job, Josh. Now, I know you haven’t swallowed cock all the way. The trick is to relax."

“Ok” was his response. He opened up widely and I slid my now hard cock in, inch by inch. The lad was amazing. Soon I had pushed all the way down his throat and he was working my dick with his tongue and his full half cast lips. I couldn’t take it any longer and released my load into his month and throat, instructing him "Don’t swallow yet."

He looked somewhat shocked, as if he had done something wrong, but quickly understood when I leaned over and kissed him swirling my cum around and we both swallowed my seed.

“Fuck that was so hot” commented Josh who, I was pleased to see, had produced a pool of pre cum. I scooped some up and tasted it. Oh yes, it was great.

“Ok Josh, what do you want to do now?” I asked.

"My cock is so fucking hard. I have to fuck your brains out.”

“Ok, Josh. What position do you prefer?"

"As you did me: on all fours with your butt in the air so I can watch my long thick cock plunge in and out of your muscle butt.”

With that I released him from the sling, he jumped to the floor, his hard cock flat against his belly. He lubed-up his cock with his pre-cum, aligned himself with my hole, and with one firm push my ass swallowed him up to the balls. Fuck, he stretched me and then pumped me fuckin' hard, remarking "My cock looks so cool in your hole," as his young fella was fucking the hell out of my arse. I loved every thrust, and too soon I could feel his cock swell as his seed lined my fuck hole. After a few seconds during which we both relished the moment, he really shocked me by rimming out his cum and then coming up and opening up my mouth so he could share.

What a find Josh was turning out to be.

Part 3 Billy the Blonde

I sent Josh off to look for his friend Billy. After a good few hours when I was unsure if he would return Josh arrived back, alone, so I asked “Hey Josh, where's Billy?”

“its all good. He has some stuff to sort out and will be round soon” Josh replied. Good stuff, I thought.

With that I took the opportunity to chat with Josh about my friends and our 'party nights', explaining "Josh, this is how it works. Here, you and your friends are my guests. You get paid well for looking after your part of the house and when friends come round they will leave a good fee for bed, breakfast and being well entertained. We all equally share in the money they leave, so you can earn really good money. One thing we don’t do is 'charge' as that would make us rent-boys, and we are just providing select friends with a relaxing fun-filled weekends. Josh then asked how much money are I was talking about. I told him we could expect to clear £50k a year. This figure was met with a broad grin, so I added "Remember, we only earn well if our guests leave completely satisfied."

After this conversation we moved into the kitchen for lunch and afterwards I showed him his uniform, which consisted of a white pair of loin cloth briefs with no sides or material underneath. Without hesitation Josh stripped down and put them on, admiring himself with a quick twirl in the mirror. I lifted the back panel to show the easy access to his firm brown butt. This immediately caused his cock to push out the front, and just at that moment the intercom buzzed. I lifted the receiver, in which a camera was built-in, only to see a blond twink at the door, who turned out to be Billy. "Off to the door, Josh,” and the two of them returning to the living room where I awaited them.

Billy was a real sight. I could see why Josh really wanted to fuck him. Billy smiled at me and I welcomed he in, turning to Josh to say "Do me a favour. Show Billy around, explain everything as I did with you and only if he’s good with it, get him to sign the paperwork.”

Josh and Billy went touring the house, chatting away, during which time I could see and hear them on the house's high spec’ security system. Josh was thorough , taking care to explain the risks and what would expected and what he could expect in return: a home and a really good living. I had purposely been working hard on my DVD system editing while Josh was out and when they reached the breeding room the first screen was showing me being fucked by Josh. Screen two showed me breeding Josh and the third screen showed our sling session.

I zoomed in on Billy, and he positively blushed, which I found really cute for 19 year old blonde. I half expected Josh to try to mount Billy there and then, however he understood that it was my job to break him in. Returning with the signed paperwork, Billy was sporting an erection which was clearly visible. “Ok, Billy. Want some fun?”

“Fuck yes” came the response.

So we headed down to the breeding room, where, taking Billy by the hand, I slipped off his tee shirt, exposing his hairless chest with big erect nipples. Reaching up I took both of his hands and wrists, strapped him onto the winch. One quick flick of the switch and his hands and arms where aloft. I moved in and nipped his nipples with my teeth. Billy moaned and twisted too and fro. Josh had removed his loin cloth and was dripping with pre-cum. Returning my attention back to Billy, I pulled down his jeans and boxers. His erect cock jumped out, and what a shock. It was cut, and had to be ten inches. He also had big blonde hairy balls. "Damn, you have some equipment, Billy” I exclaimed.

"Right. Time to get you prepared," Josh remarked as he grabbed the clippers and set to work gently removing all of Billy’s pubic hair, paying careful attention to his big ball sack. Cleaned up this Fella was really a treat: his cock bounced around, and low hanging hairless balls framing the sight! I had just the thing to complete he picture: ball stretchers and a three-chromed ring unit designed to stretch his ball sack. The trick to getting them on was to have the balls well oiled up, which got me thinking a baby oil session, so I went to the cupboard to get the oil. Returning, I found Josh sucking that big dick "Remember, don’t let him cum. I get the first load." Josh nodded.

The baby oil in hand, I started with Billy’s shoulders, working down his back to his peachy little white bum. I couldn’t resist running my fingers up his crack, stopping and probing his virgin cum dump. Turning my attention to his front, I had to pull Josh off of Billy's cock. I then oiled-up Billy's cock and balls, and, once he was nice and slippery, I took the ball stretcher and popped his first testical through, quickly followed by the other. Soon enough his ball sack was hard and flush red, just how I wanted so see it. Meantime Josh was tongue fucking his virgin hole. 'Damn, Josh was so into this' I thought.

"Right, Billy, time to pop one of your cherries" I said, dropping to my knees and offering him my ass. Billy smiled in reply to my suggestion, moved behind me, and in a flash forced his long ten inch cock all the way in. When I felt the rings of the ball stretcher on my arse, Billy piston fucked my butt like a man possessed, and after only a couple of minutes, grunted “FUCK YES I’M CUMMING.” With that I felt his hot seed fill my man pussy. Billy slumped over my back for a short while and eased his still hard cock out. Josh knew his job and was soon fletching the cum from my arse and storing it in his month.

"Ok Billy, your turn," I said after I had caught my breath. Taking him by the hand, I placed his wrists and head into the stocks, so that he was completely at my mercy. I was going to show his arse the same amount of mercy and he had shown mine, that is to say NONE.

Josh moved round and released Billy’s cum down his crack and onto the head of my cock which was now touching his puckered entrance. God, this twink was ripe. And tight. It took me a good five minutes for my cock head to final break in. Billy gasped as slowly, inch by inch, I pushed into his virgin hole. Once I felt my balls on his arse I slowly commenced fucking him. “Josh” I called, “teach him to deep throat your fat cock, but don’t cum: I want you to breed him after I'm done.” Josh smiled and nodded. Billy’s fuck shoot was now more-or-less accustomed to my cock and I was able to build up a good rhythm hitting his prostrate with every thrust. All of a sudden I felt Billy’s ring clamp my cock hard and I knew he was cumming. That tipped me over the edge and I spilt my seed deep into his bowels. A short while later I eased out and fuck, Josh was like a rat up a drain pipe, shoving his dick straight up Josh’s cum dump.

“Billy, I've wanted to fuck you for ages” grunted Josh.

"Shut the fuck up and breed me, Josh” cried Billy. Soon there after Josh obliged by arching his back and flooding Billy’s hole.

Once over and relaxing in the steam room I took a large ten inch thick butt plug and eased it into Billy’s fuck hole, stretching him further. At first he cried out, especially when his sphincter pulled the final few inches in. “Billy, my friend Jacob will be round tonight. He’s a black Fella with a thick 12 inch cock. You will need to be stretched to take him, and he won't be gentle, so relax and let the butt plug stretch you out. Trust me when I say he has a thing for breeding blonde white twinks like you.”

Edited by Hotload84

Part 4 Jacob

I rang Jacob explained my new finds. He was quite short, explaining he was in the gym with his friends and would call me back later. When he returned my call and heard what I had in mind, Jacob responded saying "Hey, I'm really up for a session with your new pozzed-up twinks. Can I bring a few friends?”

"Tell me about them,” I replied.

"They're all poz with high viral loads and just love to dump cum deep in twinks. There are two white guys from my gym in their 20s who really get really turned on by the thought of breeding a twink, especially a mixed-race twink. I'm also thinking about my black mate who wants to DP the blonde with me.”

I took a deep breathe, wondering if could Billy handle DP with Jacob and his mate, so I replied "Jacob, I’ll ring you back I need to chat it over with the guys," and with that I hung-up spoke with Billy and Josh, saying “Billy, Josh, you know I said we service friends here, well here’s the score. And you can say no as it maybe a bit soon.”

The guys went quite and then Billy said "Tell me more."

With that invitation I described the the black fellas who wanted to DP him. Initially he was speechless, and honestly I was beginning to think he would decline, but to my surprise he said "Ok, but I’d like you two to open me up further."

Without any ado, we moved back downstairs. Billy dropped his robe and jumped up into the sling, the butt plug still firmly in place. As I slowly removed the butt plug, I instructed Josh to locate two large black dildos that were in the play chest.

Once Billy's ass was empty, and Josh presented the dildos, I lubing them up and worked the first up Billy's hungry hole. He moaned as it lodged against his prostrate, which told me it was time for the second dildo. I took it really gently as I didn’t want to tear his hole, and, after a short while, the head of the second dildo was lodged in Billy's ass. His eyes were rolling in his head as I gradually nudged the second dildo slowly, ever so slowly into his hole, eventually getting its full length into his ass. At this point I paused for a couple of minutes, if only to allow his hole to accept the toys, then when it seemed like he was ready I began slowly and carefully moving them in and out. Yeah, he was ready.

With that I said "Ok, Billy. Are you ready if Josh and I DP you?"

He smiled in agreement. Removing the toys, I told Josh to lay on his back. Billy knew the score and lowered himself onto Josh’s throbbing member. What a sight: a pretty little white bum being fucked by a large black cock. I pushed Billy forward and slowly pushed my way in along side Josh. Billy took us like the champ he was, and in no time both Josh and I were fucking away, and once again Billy shot his load all over Josh, as Josh and I both blew jets of cum into Billy’s stretched hole.

Then we all collapsed, and as he lay there catching his breath, Billy said “Fuck, that was so hot. I really want those black guys to breed their POZ cum into me.”

At 6:00 that evening Jacob and his mates turned-up. Before I opened the door, I turned to Josh and Billy, saying "Right lads, you know you need to put on a great show tonight."

They both turned to me, and, speaking for himself and Billy, Josh replied "We're gonna milk them dry of their POZ cum."

The guys arrived, introductions were made, and we had a few drinks while getting to know each other. When everyone was ready I herded everyone into the breeding room, where I turned to our visitors saying "Right, guys. You should know Josh and Billy and they made me a promise to fuck your brains out tonight," but I somehow suspect no one was paying much attention to my remarks as Billy and Josh took the stage, had removed their loin cloths, were on all fours, deeply immersed in a kiss, their fuck shoots on display to all.

This left their sweet little butts on display, and the other guys knew what do. They stripped-out of their clothing as quickly as possible, and in a flash Josh had a thick white veiny cock slammed straight down his throat, and the man Josh was servicing grunted "Take it, you little bitch."

The other white fella was rimming Josh’s hole, but not for long as he positioned himself above Josh and feed his throbbing cut cock deep into Josh's experienced hole, excitedly announcing "I'm gonna fuck my POZ seed deep.” The guy fucking Josh was so excited, frankly it looked like his veins would explode.

The other white guy insisted "I want some his hole," and without a word, the other guy withdrew from Josh's ass, lay on his back, and directed Josh to sit on his cock, facing forward, which presented the other white guy with the opportunity to slide into Josh's hole.

Josh knew what to expect, and as the second cock made its entrance, Josh's closed his eyes, concentrating on the moment, even as he encouraged the guys saying "Fuck me hard, guys. Breed me deep with your POZ loads.” Sure enough, the guys were properly stimulated 'cause within a minute or so, they both spraying the inside of Josh’s little bum with more POZ cum than he had ever had before. All three of them collapsed and I could see Josh’s hole, stained with white cum tinged with pink. If I hadn’t already pozzed him up, then these guys surely had.

Meanwhile Billy, oh poor Billy. He was clearly in deep water, and was screaming uncontrollably as Jacob's big black cock was tearing-up his insides - and Jacob was only half way in! "FUCK YOU, LITTLE WHITE BITCH, TAKE IT!" Jacob swore, grabbing Billy’s hips and pulling him all the way back onto his massive member.

As I knew what an animal Jacob could be, I had honestly hoped Jacob would take it easy on Billy, but then Billy, oh so stupidly Billy said "Are you going to fuck me hard or what?”

That was it. Jacob's cock, almost foot long, was plunging so deeply into Billy's ass that I could see blood seeping from Billy’s hole. Moreover, if there was only one thing at which Jacob excelled, it was staying power - so he fucked poor Billy so hard I think Billy had all but passed out.

Finally, grunting hard, while holding Billy still, Jacob finally arched his back and one deep push, slid Billy all the way down, as that amazing cock pulsated, blowing, no, flooding Billy's ass with poz cum.

"Good start, Pussy Boy,” Jacob said.

To be continued

Edited by Hotload84

• 7 months later...