Guest sickhog

Written by me with inspiration from others and thought lost on Bugshare.

I should never had stayed talking to Him in the bar that night I lost my job, and certainly should not have borrowed money – at least not from Him. But the current credit crunch, with rising debts, outgoings and expenses soaring, had left me destitute. Losing my job at the bank was the final straw and there seemed no where to turn.

I had seen Him several times in bars and clubs over the past months, in my home town and when away on business trips. He always seemed to be there, sitting at the bar and raising his glass when he caught my eye. Not that I minded or event thought it odd that He should be there. I travelled extensively with my work and just assumed that He was another traveller – alone in a strange city.

And why should I object to the attentions of this six foot three brick shit house of a man, with a goatee, cropped dark hair and the most piercing blue eyes I had ever seen? His was a body and face to make Tom’s Men seem insignificant. He was always in leather jeans, or chaps with a skin tight black tee-shirt that hid nothing and revealed every ripple on His body plus two large heavily ringed nipples.

Now I have had a think for pierced men for many years and whilst I had a couple of tats, had never plucked up enough courage for rings – but a Daddy with heavy piercings was another matter.

These regular ‘meetings’ eventually lead to a ‘Hi’ and before long, conversation. Being away from home, with a new acquaintance and a few beers, it was easy for me to talk about my life, my likes, desires and fantasies. The fact that I built up both my experience and my fantasies was not an issue - they were my fantasies. Little did I know the trouble this would get me into.

Whenever i was in a bar or club, He was always there, and from our developing conversations it was clear that He was interested in my experiences in life, work and relationships but whenever i asked a question, especially plucking up courage to ask about our regular pattern of meeting, He just smiled.

And nothing else happened.

At least, not at that time.

Let me tell you a little more about me at that time – name of Jim, 36 years old, five ten with a good shaved body (gym three times a week) and short, but not cropped, blond hair. As i said, i had a couple of tats – one on my arse and one in the small of my back – but had always dreamt of extensive ink work and body modifications. Indeed, when i wanked off, and yes i did so several times a day even in the bog at work, i always fantasised about Him and how i would like to submit to Him and let Him change me as He would see fit…..

With my boyish looks and tight body (with a goatee when on holiday, since my company did not favour facial hair and i was The Corporate Man) i know that i attracted admiring glances when in a bar, and my then boy friend used to enjoy this attention, too.

My troubles really started with the bank going into receivership and me not only losing my employment but my vastly subsidised lifestyle – mortgage, cars, loans for designer clothes, and expensive holidays around the globe and eating out in top restaurants several times a week – who wants to cook when there was someone else much better to do it? However, given the situation i felt that if we really cut back on all expenditure, let the cars go and looked for a smaller place to live we might, just, be able to get things sorted. After all, with a decent degree, a good track record in banking and finance and, living centrally there had to be jobs out there and we had no need of a car to get around.

The boy friend had other thoughts and stated that he was not prepared to subsidize me; after i had put him through school and paid for acting lessons and gym membership for the past few years and included him in everything i did. That evening he moved out, taking many of the paintings and ornaments – ‘before the bailiffs get them!’ . Bastard.

So, left in a waterside apartment with fantastic views, what was i to do?

Friday night. So let’s go out and get laid. It helped. When i entered the club the first person i saw was Him – raising a glass and indicating for me to join Him. Within minutes my whole story was out. He nodded and listened. “So what would you do to get out of this situation…?”

“Anything”, I replied, and I think that answer sealed my fate.

Telling me that He would be in contact to discuss employment options (and I still had no idea what line of business He was in) i gave Him my address, phone number, email and employer’s name and address. Feeling somewhat relieved that i had some hope, i went home early, not even remotely interested in sex.

A week past – creditors’ letters were starting to pile up and while my land line had been cut off, my mobile never stopped ringing (couldn’t turn it off in case He called) – people hassling for repayment of loans. Had i really been that profligate?

Friday night again – and i dare not go out for fear of the four thugs that had all week been hanging around the entrance to the apartment block, obviously watching my movements and when the apartment would be empty so that the landlord or creditors could take possession.

The door bell rang. Not expecting anyone, i checked on the screen and saw Him. ‘OK, He’s probably coming to discuss my employment,” and I slipped the catch.

He entered, with a small balding man in a dark suit, carrying a briefcase. Seeing Him in my hallway was more impressive that in the club, and the contrast between the two men could not have been greater. “Right, down to business. You need a way out and funds, and I have brought my lawyer to go walk you through your employment contract. Your troubles end tonight”.

The layer removed a thick wad of papers from his briefcase. “Sign where indicated”, was all he said.

Starting to read the contract, it was suddenly snatched from my hands by Him. “It you want to have your financial troubles sorted there is no need to read this – just sign. Should you want to go through in detail we call a halt to our arrangement now’.

What choice did i have – this was my salvation. i signed – what i thought would be once, but as the lawyer turned pages, i was signing at least every third page. When i had finished, both the layer and He added their signatures to the last page.

Legalities completed, the lawyer packed up his case and left. He did not shut the door behind him and the four thugs that I had previously seen hanging around outside burst I, locking the door behind them.

‘What the fuck……’ was all I could manage before i was hit hard across the face and in the stomach.

My mouth was bleeding and i could feel that a few of the expensive crowns were lose, but had no time to consider this since without a word i was grabbed and thrown across my dining table – where i had just signed my employment contract. Straps were produced, binding me to each leg and a ball gag was roughly pushed into my mouth so that i could taste more blood.

He just watched. Without a word, he took a knife and slowly and painstakingly cut through my jeans, belt, and tee shirt, before slitting my jock and leaving me naked and bound to the table – helpless.

‘That’s better. I have waited a long time to see your body and to have you where I want you.’

My mind raced; what was going to happen. Never have I been so scared, and yet my dick stood to attention and was harder than it had ever been.

‘Good, I can see that you are in agreement that this is what you want. Now let me explain’, and with that he nodded to the thugs who stood to attention at each corner of the table, He then pulled a chair up so that he was sitting between my legs – His face level with my dick.

‘I have been watching you for many months both on your business trips and via the websites that you have accessed. And my, haven’t you found some interesting and perverse ones? From these and the on-line conversations that you have had with many Masters - actually all Me – I have a good understanding of how your mind works and what you really want from life.

‘Don’t think that our meetings were accidental. You have been under constant surveillance and observation for the past twelve months and there is nothing about you past life, family, friends or employment that I do not know. You can hide nothing from me.

‘You are what I am searching for and your employment with me will take you deep into your inner most thoughts and desires. There is no way out and no resignation or dismissal, in the traditional sense, possible’.

i tried to struggle but the straps were two tight and all that I could do was mumble into the gag.

‘Now don’t struggle, there really is no use, and my team will not hesitate to damage and hurt you if you do not comply. To them you are nothing, a nobody.

‘I am going to ask you a series of questions, a test, to establish the absolute limit of your desires. I believe that a true masochist with a deep-down need to be hurt will be turned on irrespective of what its verbal answer may be. You will not be able to hide away behind a “no”.

When He said this it made my dick go hard. As hard as it was for me to admit to myself my true desires, let alone actually tell them to someone, i also knew that tied naked to the table I would not be able to fool him: my dick never lied.

He remained silent and as the silence lengthened, my erection subsided.

‘Let me explain. As from Midnight, I have assumed all your debts, loans and redeemed your mortgage. All that you had is now my property and you have signed away all rights to me.

‘This contract will be filmed so that there is no way out.’ And with that one of the thugs switched on a small camera and set me into the viewfinder.

‘First question. Do you want to also be my property?’ He asked slowly and methodically, his eyes fixed directly upon mine, and then slowly looking downward towards my crotch.

As He said this i thought, ‘Property? No way am i property; i am a free man!’, but found myself unable to control my dick. Slowly it lifted up and away from my ball sac, rising towards Him. He smiled approvingly, then fell silent and waited for my erection to subside.

When i was flaccid again He continued, speaking each word carefully and slowly with his deepest voice.

‘Do you want to be kidnapped, removed and separated from your current life to live as my Slave twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week?’

Before He had even finished asking the question, my dick had become engorged once again and stood erect. I could feel the beat of my heart racing, filling it up. Then again, silence.

‘Do you want to be tattooed?’ Again my dick responded without hesitation.

Over many hours the questioning continued as before. After each question He waited before proceeding to the next. And with each question He drew my affirmative response.

‘Do you want to be pierced including tongue, nose, nipples and dick, freely according to my wishes?

‘Do you want to be marked permanently to identify you as my property?

‘Do you want to be modified in any way that I see fit that will bring pleasure to me and my customers?

‘Do you want to be visibly tattooed including hands, face, head and scalp, with whatever I want, including but not limited to overtly homoerotic images and tribal designs?

‘Do you want wear my permanent steel collar and be cuffed and chained to sleep in your cage at night?

‘Do you want to be displayed in public and on websites?

‘Do you want to serve anyone that I wish you to, with no limits and no choice, no matter how perverse or extreme their taste?’

By the time that He seemed to have finished his list of questions, i realised that i had agreed, well, my dick had agreed, to possibly everything that he could conceivably do to me.

He then walked to stand directly in front of me, his legs spread apart, removing his tee shirt, standing in his jeans, chaps and heavy black motorcycle boots. I couldn't look away and stared at the black tribal tattoos that covered his entire chest and torso. The thick metal rings hung from his nipples. He looked down, grinning and said: "Just one last question. Do you want to begin being my slave starting now?"

i had expected that question and was trying to think of anything that would cause me to lose my hard-on. Yes, i had fantasized about being a slave and being tattooed but wanted to scream out ‘No!’ He knew everything now and there was nothing that i could do. My darkest secrets were out, ones that i had hid from myself for many years. Silently i was cursing myself for having spoken with Him and cursing my dick for betraying my desires. Being in bondage, naked and gagged turned me on, so when He looked at my dick, try as I might, my own body betrayed me again as my dick went hard.

‘I knew that would be your answer and the video is a witness to our contract. You are my property now. You will do as I wish when I wish with no question or hesitation. I will modify you, use you and change you as I so decide. And be warned, I will not tolerate any disobedience. So there is no mistake about, there is no going back. It's time to close your past life’.

With that he nodded to the thugs; two went into my bedroom and I could hear them rummaging in my closets and drawers. One went though my desk and laptop whilst another searched cupboards.

Each returned with piles of clothes, shoes, papers and documents, files and photographs: a huge pile was forming in the centre of my room. ‘What the fuck were they doing with my things?’

‘In case you wonder,’ He said, ‘we are taking your past life and will destroy what there is so that you start anew’. He took my passport and birth certificate and tore them up in front of me and threw them onto the ever expanding pile.

A thug gave him my address book and a print out of all my contacts from my pc.

‘Good, I think that we are done. Prepare him’.

i felt a tourniquet being tightened on my right arm and a prick. Suddenly, as it was released, my whole body glowed and slowly i began to drift into an induced sleep.

Light, bright and shining in my eyes. Suddenly i was alert and awake and trying to sit up, found that i was totally unable to move any part of my body or head. And now my eyes were open i couldn’t even close them.

A large monitor came to life - a news report, or actually several reports one after the other.

i saw my old office block with the head of securities standing outside. What was he saying?

‘…..our losses are unprecedented in banking history and we have no other course but to file for liquidation’.

Another clip, this time of my ex boss. ‘…the recent events are the result of fraudulent action by one of our most trusted employees.’ My picture flashed up.

‘The losses sustained by the bank in the recent credit crunch could have been sustained, but those incurred as the result of theft, insider trading and money laundering by Jim XXX have been substantial’

‘What the hell…?’ i have never stolen a cent in my life.

A police spokesman. ‘…… signed confession from Jim XXX was sent to the police before his, and his partner’s disappearance. No bodies have been found but we are convinced that whilst of unsound mind, Jin XX killed his partner, set fire to his apartment and then killed himself.

‘Letters were also sent to family and friends and whilst we will continue to investigate the crimes, we are searching for no one else’.

‘What!’ i wanted to scream at the screen, but I had no voice and was unable to close my eyes or turn my head from the scenes showing – my apartment block in ruins, smoke pouring from damaged windows and where the roof garden was.

‘…this fine building will have to be demolished after the severity of the blaze. Thankfully there appears to have been some warning to other residents and there was no loss of life other than that of Jim XXX and his partner. I repeat, no bodies have been found.’

Then my parents and family facing a barrage of media questions and cameras.

The room went dark and once again i was drifting into sleep.

When i next came round i was in an upright position – bright lights were shining in my face and i was able to move my eyes and head a little. The lights dimmed enough to show me that i was not alone but that there was a presence at my feet.

‘Good,’ it was His voice. ‘It is about time that you were brought round. Your conscious mind has been turned off for several months, kept in a state of suspended animation whilst necessary changes have been made. You will be in shock, or at least I hope that you are.

‘You will have some recollections of how you got here and I will soon reveal the new you. Remember that you have agreed to this by signing my contract and, as you will have seen from the news reports, you are assumed to be a thief and arsonist at best and assumed dead. There is thought that you are also a murderer, having killed that useless boyfriend of yours, in a fit of rage after he dumped you.

‘There can be no escape. To the world, including your family and friends, you are a nobody, and are on the list of most wanted criminals. No body will ever be found.’

‘Let me introduce you to the new you – whilst you are able to assimilate the information.’

The lights dimmed and a screen replaced Him. What i saw caused me to gasp – but no noise came from my mouth.

‘Don’t try to talk. We have removed your vocal cords since you will have no use of a voice.’

I looked at the screen and saw……….

Guest sickhog

…..the animal on screen was a stranger. As the camera roamed over the face and body, parts of the face i recognized, but in most ways it was the face of a stranger. Light gleamed off the shaven head with thick black tribal tattoos running from each temple along the sides and down onto the neck and onto the shoulders. Through the corner of each eyebrow was a small ring and a barbell was thrust horizontally through the top of the nose, between the eyes. A large thick gauge ring was hanging from the middle of the nose, and the nostrils were pushed out: it looked like the nose had been broken, at least several times.

Both ears were pierced with thick rings that were in process of being stretched. Opening my mouth it was clear that the teeth were gone and i could see that the tongue was pierced with a barbell near the back and a ring through the tip. My eyes moved further down. i could make out two large rings through my nipples. Further down again what was shown on the screen made me want to cry out and burst into tears.

The piercings and ink had not prepared me for the changes to my body. My chest was massive with real man tits and where my cock should have been was – well, nothing. All that i could make out was a stump with a plastic tube where the urethra should have been, circling round and disappearing between my balls. But these were not my balls. These were the balls of a freak - each larger than any i had ever seen.

Slowly i began to feel strange. What was so different about me? Surely this was the way i had always been?

Mind in overload, when the screen went dark and the lights came up full.

‘You see how you are. I have spent much time and money on starting the transformation. Get used to this new look – there is more to come.

‘You will be transformed further and trained to serve a very select, discreet and wealthy group who will pay vast sums to be able to abuse and inflict pain upon creatures such as you. You will do so without question or resistance, as though it was what you were born for. As it is – since your life started the night you signed yourself to me. I have built a global stable that is available without question or judgement, should the price be right, and you will be part of that stable, with no choice, rights or ability to reason.

‘No matter what you may be feeling now, there is no choice, no turning back. Many of your modifications will make you unacceptable to the rest of society and were you to escape, I do not think that you would last long.

‘Tonight we begin the next stage of your modification, but before we do, I am sure that you would like to know what has happened to that flaky boy friend of yours?’

Jerking up as far as i was able, instantly alert….’ I thought that would get full attention,’ He said.

‘I decided when assessing you for this position that your boy friend did not deserve to be free and I had plans for him. It was very easy to entice him to a meeting, purportedly with you, to discuss a settlement. He ever was greedy and this greed has brought him to where he is now.

‘His parents and employees believe from your signed confession that you planned the theft from your employers together and that you killed him whilst of unstable mind. If only they knew the real truth. Well, maybe one day the authorities will receive proof that you are very much alive…’

The lights dimmed again and the screen showed images of where we used to live. ‘Watch this and see just what I have done to your boy friend. He has entered my service …….’

There he was, walking into the coffee bar that we used, looking around. He sat down and waited, until a heavily set man, recognised as one of the thugs that had jumped me that night, came up to him, handed him a cup of steaming coffer and a document before leaving’.

Reading the document and sipping the coffee, I could see that familiar look of greed on his face. He jumped up and walked to the toilets. The screen went dark.

‘You will guess that the coffee had a little something in it to enable me to bring him here,’ He said.

‘Your boyfriend has undergone one of our most extreme, dangerous and radical modifications. Once complete he will be a high earner amongst my clients and in great demand both for performances, abuse and films.

‘Over the past months, whilst we have been programming and modifying you for your new position, he has had both mind and body reprogramming. You will not be aware, but apart from slaves and creatures like you, there is a ready market for men who have been modified and their minds switched to serve in another role. Your boyfriend was a perfect example for this role.

Back to the screen – where I could see my ex boyfriend waking up. It was clear that every part of his body hurt. The worst was his backside and thighs, but shoulders, hands, and throat were all centres of pain. He started to bring his sore hands up for inspection, but hesitated after the first movement because his shoulder and arm didn’t seem to move right. He persevered and brought his arm up. Gritting his teeth against the increased pain that he was so obviously in. It was then that he saw his hand.

Fingers and thumbs were gone. Not even stumps remained. A howl of horror rose to his throat, but all that came out was a gasp. His terror was evident and when he tried to turn the hand over to look at the palm, the wrist wouldn't turn at all. Dreading what he might see, he brought up her other hand. It was in exactly the same condition.

As in my great unveiling earlier, a screen came to life and showed the full extent of his transformation. He started at himself in hypnotized horror. His legs were at right angles to his body. Neatly stitched surgical scars were visible on his thighs, which seemed to have lost more than half their length. His whole abdomen seemed unnaturally narrow. Toes, like his fingers, were missing, and the balls of his heels seemed to have been trimmed off, although there was some thick callous tissue where the fingers used to be. There were similar calluses on the balls of his feet. To finish things off there was a thick studded black leather dog collar around his neck.

The screen in front of me again went dark and the lights came up. ‘There's still much work to do,’ He said, with a kind of professional detachment. “We’ re going to need to do something about the head angle and jaw.’

My mind was now beginning to work overtime. The man was completely demented and i needed to be looking at ways of humouring him until some realistic way out of this presented itself. But how far out of this was it possible to get? And when i found a way out, could i let the authorities know about this, and what would be done with us, assuming that he was still alive.

At this point there was no realistic chance to escape. The only thought that occurred to me was to be compliant and see what else He had in mind for me.

‘Don’t even think about escaping’, was He reading my thoughts?, ‘since were are many hundreds of miles from any city and the only way in and out is via my private planes. We have 24/7/365 security and by the time we have finished with you both there will be no other life that you know or desire.’

‘My clients will pay well for a man-dog, and your boyfriend will be a great earner. Say goodbye to him forever, since he no longer exists and like you in now a nobody.

‘So, it is now time to continue with your modification to get you ready for my clients.’

One of the thugs came into the room and located a vein in my arm, inserting a butterfly. He then put a pentathol syringe on the butterfly and slowly pressed the plunger. For a moment i felt the sting of the drug in my veins. The next thing that i was aware of was coming out of it, groggy, feeling sick and strapped to a steel table.

Part 7

Waking in another room – this time very clinical and bright, strapped to a steel table, which seemed to be molded to my body, I was unable to move. The door opened and in came two of the largest and most handsome men i had ever seen – well they would have been handsome if they had not both sported enormous snout rings, multiple piercings in their ears and , what really go my attention, multiple pierced nipples and heavy black ink work over their whole bodies. As it was, they were freaks and beasts. Both were just wearing leather jocks and knee high laced boots – which i could see were padlocked at the top. ‘What on earth…” was my thought.

‘Right,’ one said. ‘You have been brought here for us to continue your modification.’ As he spoke I could see that, like me, he had no teeth and multiple piercings in my tongue.

‘Was his to be my fate?’

Naked and exposed, both beasts began to shave my body – removing every hair, from eyelash to toes, releasing my body and turning me as they needed. When my body was fully shaved they spread a cream over me and left. My body was burning; the cream was stinging and making my skin flame. After a long while they returned and without a word each grabbed a hose and turned stinging jets of ice cold water onto my body. After the initial shock, it was good to feel the cold water extinguish my burning skin.

‘That’s all hair removed – for good’, was all that was said.

Removing me from the table, they played nozzles of hot air over me – as i found out later, to remove any stray hairs and dry the body completely for what was next.

Putting me back on the table, not restrained, since i was still completely unable to move, though fully aware of what was happening to me and feeling every pain and movement, the beasts prepared tables of inks and tattoo guns.

They said nothing whilst working – their concentration was amazing. After an hour they stopped and slowly i drifted off.

Waking from a sudden cramp in my back – fuck it hurt, everything hurt. I had a horrible feeling of not knowing where I was or what had been happening to me.

The room was dark though and the distinctive buzzing wasn't there – and i tried to move and was able to get up. Stumbling about in the half light, i found a sink and put my mouth under the tap and refreshed my parched throat. Still half asleep, or half drugged, having no idea which, as i moved my arm i noticed the darkness of my right forearm. In shock i rubbed my eyes and tried to get a closer look at my arm. Quickly I brought the other arm up and it too was covered in ink.

All of a sudden the lights came up and i heard a noise behind me and saw Him, dressed in skin tight rubber, accentuating every muscle, standing in the door way with a smile on My face. Hi head was shaven and glistening and the rubber vest, chaps and jock, and the thigh high boots just reminded me of how i had come to this – captivated by This Man.

‘Happy?’ he asked.

“What the fuck is going on?” i tried to say, but no sound came, and making a rush towards Him, found that my body was unable to move.

Calmly He replied, “Your brain has again been programmed. Whenever you see me, you will be unable to move unless I give a command. As I told you when we last spoke, well at least I spoke, you are my property and you have a contractual obligation to me.

‘The ink work is just beginning but I thought that you might want to be awake when we tattoo the rest of your body and face and stretch your piercings. I am turning you into the freak that you wished to be, so back to work.’

The two guys who had worked on me before lifted me back onto the table, as easily as if i were a child. Unable to move, they started work on my exposed body. A large mirror hung over the table and i was able to watch while they inked my body – working as a team.

i barely recognised the man mirror. For one thing, he was swollen and puffy. But that was, of course, not the main thing. The tops of his feet and legs were completely covered with an intricate swirling pattern of shapes. Each shape was black and heavy. This continued onto his thighs and up into his groin. My mind was again in overtime, but suddenly remembered that this was me, and this was happening here and now. Each elbow had triangular cutouts and the design extended past my wrists and onto my hands. It also circled up my neck and into a flowing necklace of geometric shapes circling the edge of my jaw, merging with the ink that had first been put on me – when?.

Work started on my face – they pulled my skin taut, the needles making their permanent mark across the length of my forehead. The beast held it steady and traced a large sweeping spiral that started at the bridge of my nose and curled out toward my temple, coiling like a snake above my right brow. My head was pushed to one side so that they had a better angle at outlining my temple and the right side of my face. The needles cut across my cheek with a sweeping dagger than ran like sideburns and tapered to a sharp point two inches below the centre of my right eye. Another line followed the line of my jaw all the way to the centre of my chin where it curled back up into a spiral under my lower lip. Having finished the outline on the right side of my face, they moved to the other side of the table to repeat the pattern on the other side.

He stood over me, admiring the thick black lines that covered the right side of my face. ‘Start on the other side of my face, and fill in the black work on the right’, was all He said.

They grabbed the machines and started to fill in the outlines on my face, starting on the chin and upper lip – working their way up my cheek and back across the forehead. As they laid in the ink, the thick bold tribal designs began to take shape across my face. Similar to some Maori patterns i had once seen, but much larger and bolder. They added their own touch, a snake that started on my neck, wrapped around my ear and whose head coiled back as if to strike on my left temple. They finished up the right side of my face and had started down my neck and onto my right chest and upper arm, pumping more and more ink into me for next few hours. Their excitement was obvious as more and more of my body was covered with what i could now make out were figures – naked men with enormous cocks, in various sexual and perverted acts. This was even worse than i thought possible.

From the waist up the front of my body was covered with these tattoos, but not solid – yet.

i awoke feeling groggy and hung over and tried to lift my head. The room was dimly lit and my head throbbed, and my whole body seemed to ache and muscles felt strangely tight. There were no windows in the room and only a single dim light bulb hung from the ceiling above. There was a toilet and sink in one corner and a small desk and a chair. On the side wall was a wash basin and a wall mirror. There was one door, but it was closed – and it had only a small window, maybe 8” x 10” with reinforced with wire mesh in the glass. Sitting up on the edge of the cot, i let my feet fall to the floor. My heart began to race – and as it pounded each beat reverberated in my head – ‘ Where the fuck was i? What had happened last night? Shit….was i in jail? Had i been arrested?

Trying to remember but with no recollection. It was strangely quiet… didn’t hear a sound outside. Now i began to panic. Jumping up i ran to the door and grabbed the handle – it was locked.

‘Fuck!’ i screamed….’ but no sound came, just a mumbled animal noise .’ Shit, shit, shit….fuck..What the hell . . .’. I peered out the window, but it was dark in the room outside and it offered no clue.

i began to pace the floor, quickly tracing several circles around the perimeter of the small room i was in. Then i stopped, noticing my hands hurt; i couldn't make a fist and found it painful to close my fingers because they were so swollen. Looking down, my eyes widened…… ‘What the fuck is this’ I tried to scream.

Both of my hands were puffy and swollen. The palm of my left hand was nearly solid black – save for strange symbol in the centre that i didn’t recognize. The back of my hand was covered with a thick geometric pattern that spiraled out until it stopped where a chain-link “bracelet” encircled my wrist. Running down onto each finger an elongated tapered black triangle stretched to each nail and when i spread my fingers apart the inside of each was covered with a ribbon of tiny stars. The images on my body, arms, face, hands, legs and feet blended and ran together covering every inch of my skin. My eyes kept looking for the place where the tattoos stopped, and dug my chin into the right side of my chest and strained to follow the ink, trying to see how far they covered my shoulders. But everywhere that i looked designs had been etched into my skin with ink.

My arms were visibly swollen from all the tattooing – and i was finding it painful to even bend them as i raised my arms. The skin had been stretched tight from all the swelling. As i examined my left arm more closely in the dim light he could see each line, each image raised and welted. i moved my right hand to my arm and gently touched it; It felt very warm. As i moved my hand along and up my arm i felt each image in bas relief, the tips of my fingers reading each image that the tattoo machine had engraved upon him permanently. My hand gripped my shoulder tightly. While i was unable to look down and see how far the tattoos continued, i was able to feel them. i let my fingers slowly follow, inch by inch, the raised ink work, up my neck and behind my ear. The tattoos did not stop. i was afraid to move my hand further.

Stumbling over to the sink and staring into the mirror i didn’t recognize the face that was staring back at me. The ink coiled around my ear and emerged again on the side of my face at my temple. Large black rings circled and spiraled outward covering each cheek. Bold black lines were all over my face, they covered my forehead and disappeared over the top of my head……my head! Instinctively i reached up with my hand and ran it across the top of my head….all of my hair was gone! My head had been shaved smooth and tattooed too! Even the insides of my ears were blackened with delicate spider webs. All around my eyes my face had been inked black and my lips had been tattooed solid black. My face felt sore to the touch and my eyes were almost swollen shut. i stood and gazed in the mirror – not believing at all what i saw. i bent down and furiously started rubbing my face, splashing the water on my face to wash it all off. The cool water had felt good on my face, but nothing had washed off. Each line, each image was there as before. So many thoughts started racing through my head . . . i tried hard to remember what had happened. i ran to the door and started pounding on it, but no one answered. After pounding futilely for what seemed like an hour i stumbled back to the cot and collapsed upon it, now panicked and full of fear. My face, my whole body ached. My head still pounded and i felt nauseous as if i could throw up. i noticed now that my ass also felt sore and swollen too and reaching round to try and feel it, i could not bring my swollen tattooed arm around behind my back. i lay on the cot curled up into a ball, not wanting to think about what had happened. i just wanted to go to sleep. Go to sleep and wake up and be done with this bad dream.

A few hours later i woke to the sound of the heavy metal door being pulled quickly shut. Someone never seen before, dressed in just a jock and with a body equally inked and pierced as mine, come over and gently started rubbing cream into my body – covering every bit of skin. Trying to speak was useless, all that came out was a strangulated noise, and a finger was paced against my swollen lips. That was all, and then he left and again i drifted into a sleep of sorts.

i woke in a cage, naked, on all fours, locked in a cage. As memories of the past weeks slowly came back to me, i knew that yelling wouldn't work, so I waited. Eventually i had to piss and shit and leaned back to the corner of the cage and vacated my bowels and bladder. i was so ashamed and as the shit fell to the bottom of the cage, i began to understand that I was no better than an animal and that this was to be my life. He had broken me and taken me deep into my innermost and darkest thoughts and i had no one to blame but myself.

He stood above me, ‘Look at you, a filthy animal. He kicked the side of the cage, ‘I believe that you are now ready’, and turning a high pressure hose on me he cleaned me and my cage.

Getting myself clean felt good. He stood in front of the cage, his crotch in front of my face and opened a small door at the side of the cage and placed his cock and balls into my cage. They were inches from my face.

‘Get my cock and balls nice and wet, boy,’ He said. Right in front of my face hung his large, thick, ringed cock and his huge hairy balls. I was broken. I began to lick his cock and balls like a wild

animal. My tongue ran all over his thick shaft, down to his balls.

He moaned, ‘Good , get it nice and wet." My spit began to cover his cock and balls, and as his cock began to grow stiff it grew to over ten thick inches as I licked all over it.

He spoke again, ‘Now suck my cock, boy. Prove to me you are my property’.

i began to suck the huge head of his hard cock like my life depended on it – and perhaps it did. i had never sucked a cock so hard before, moving my lips up and down his wet shaft, my tongue rubbing the underbelly of his massive, throbbing cock. He grunted, "Yes. Keep going." i was working my mouth faster and faster up and down his wet cock, my lips pressed tighter against it and after a few minutes of working on it, i felt his warm cum squirting in my mouth. He moaned again, ‘Swallow it all, don't lose a drop.’ i swallowed his cum, and licked his cock clean.

He pulled his cock and balls back out of the door in my cage and opened the main door. i crawled out backwards. ‘You are ready. Now follow me.’ He began to walk away, and i began to stand. ‘No boy, stay on your hands and knees,’ he ordered. i obeyed, crawling behind him.

He led me into a room – windowless and with one door, which He locked behind Himself. Standing above me as i stayed on all fours, He lifted a piece of shining steel from a table. It appeared to be solid.

‘Here is your collar which will forever indicate that you are my property and that I own you.’

He leaned down and opened the ring and slipped it around my neck. It shut with a click.

‘This collar can never be removed. The metal is especially hardened so that it cannot now be cut and the joint has self sealed. The only way that I know of removing my collars is by severing the neck.’

My mind was racing: He left the room, and I noticed that He had not shut the door behind him so, cautiously i went to the door and nudged it open. Why was i still on all fours. Rising to me feet, despite by body aching all over, i pulled the door open and was surprised to that it opened onto a courtyard. ‘Could this be my chance to escape?’

Without hesitation, i quickly looked around and not conscious of being watch, ran to the edge of the courtyard look around the corner. There was a drive that must lead to the outside world. ‘Could i escape?’ i ran and ran as fast as my poor legs would carry me. i could not remember when I had last eaten nor had a drink, but perhaps that had been taken care of. All that I could think of was escaping from here.

After stumbling along for what seemed hours – well night had fallen - and reaching the front gate i could not open it and began to follow along His wall. It was shiny and smooth and alt least ten feet tall with serrated wire along the top: there was no way over it.

I kept running, looking for a place to get over the fence. But after hours of searching around His property, I could not find a way out. I was really trapped.

Suddenly I felt at though I was chocking – the collar round my neck was restricting and getting hotter and hotter. Bright lights woke me up, my eyes tried to adjust. My Master stood on the bed of a large black truck, shining a light directly onto me.

‘I knew that you would fail my test and try to escape. That was expected and planned – but I wanted to show you how futile that is and what will happen to you.’

My neck was cooling and slowly i was able to breath easier. ‘You will not try to escape again or your collar will automatically get tighter and tighter once you leave these premises, unless I reprogrammed it’

He spoke, ‘ Now understand that you can not run from me, you are my property.’ He walked over to me, grabbed my arm, and pulled me up to my feet. He slapped me hard across the face, ‘ Do you understand?’ I could only nod in affirmation.

From here i was thrown onto the back of the truck felt a prick in my arm. Upon waking I was back in the windowless room.

‘So the final stage begins,’ He said. ‘I want you to write down everything that has happened to you before I complete your change.

‘I have many clients who will pay well to read these accounts before abusing the slave and I will charge a large amount for this, along with films of your capture, modification and future use. Once I have completed your transformation, your mind will be switched off and your thoughts will centre on sex and giving unquestioning pleasure to whomever you are with.

‘You have been programmed to accept and participate in the most extreme acts that my clients request and will be a great addition to my workforce’. You will forget you previous life – you are now a nobody and when you are no further use to me, I will dispose of you – there will be no body to be found.’

And I know for a fact that the old me is dying, and in my place is an animal with a love of pain and a deep desire to serve.

With a deep chuckle he left the room forever. So that's what I am doing now. Writing my tale. When this is over, i won't exist any more. And as for my boy friend – well, that’s another story…..

Guest sickhog

Nobody's mate - the end, or is it?

He had always been selfish, greedy and open to suggestion, so I knew that taking him into my workforce would not be a difficult matter. I only had to entice him with promise of cash and a way to get back at his ex, Jim, and he would be mine to do with as I wanted how I wanted and where I wanted. And did I have ideas for him. He wouldn't recognise himself when I had finished and this was not going to be a ‘willing submission’ as Jim’s, who signed his life to me. Like everyone who has been watching the news, the fall of one of the largest banks, the subsequent admission that this was principally down to one person and his ‘suicide’ had been seen by my victim – but not as a free agent. I suppose I need to start at the beginning.

When Jim signed up for my ‘employment’ and was transported to my modification centre prior for use with my clients, it was an easy matter to lure his ex boyfriend to a coffee bar in the sleazier side of town, to spike his drink and transport him to my facility. There he was kept captive, caged and manacled, until I had decided his fate. My plans for Jim had been simple, but for this worthless, disloyal animal (and yes, I believe that this is what Jim would have wanted, had he any choice, for his ex) I had greater plans that would involved months of expensive surgery, modification and reprogramming.

Soon after we had started on Jim, I knew what I wanted for this creature – to make him a perfect specimen of a human dog: the most perfect that had ever existed. I have many clients who will pay large amounts for a hybrid – neither man nor beast and the thought of doing this totally against his will and inclination only served to heighten my pleasure. And he would be aware of each stage, until such time that I decided his mind had been truly fucked up, at which stage I will switch it off, for good.

I had already instructed him to be brought for inspection and when I walked in, he was bound, sitting upright in a chair, totally naked, shaved and with a gag in his mouth. I informed him that his training and modification would begin that day, and that he would be stripped of everything that he had ever learned and reduced to nothing more than an animal. In fact, less than an animal since how he ended up was my choice! He struggled, which was so useless and really made me smile.

I informed him that this hair had already been permanently removed so that there was no need for grooming- knowing that he had placed such pride in his mane of hair. Beneath his lowered eyelids, tears were begging to flow – I was pleased that he was already aware of his status, and informed him that the would have no privileges and will not speak unless told to. I didn’t ask him whether he understood and agreed – it didn’t matter to me. What I wanted for him was going to happen no matter what his thoughts were and no matter how much he pleaded.

I teased him by asking him if he was scared – but I could see that in his eyes, eyes that pleaded like the puppy he would soon become. He understood, even if he did not accept, that he was my property and I instructed my team to start the transformation. He was going to be the perfect dog, but the road would be long and hard before I would be prepared top place a collar on his neck.

Over the next months my team worked on the dog to be: his mind was switched off and would only be reversed a couple of more times before his programming would be complete. The most important thing with this modification is to let the body’s own shape and musculature dictate to some extent how the final animal will look. It was no good trying to make a greyhound from a lazy pig, or a pit-bull from a skinny guy. A full assessment of him was essential and measurements were taken and fed into the programme that would define his future.

Measurements are invasive and cover all body parts and tone and I have always found that it best for the subject to be totally immobile and unaware. Not only does it make it easier for us, but ensures a real shock to the system when the new body in unveiled!

From our measurements it was clear that he was best suited to be a strong, but athletic animal and the first surgery would involve reduction of abdomen, strengthening of muscles and major changes to limbs. Formation of paws was essential and from experience we know that healing times can be long with any orthopedic surgery – so this is always our starter.

Work on the hands and feet was underway with removal of fingers and toes, not even leaving stumps which could cause future problem, but taking them right to the knuckle and then forming calluses on which the dog would walk.

Next we set to work on the limbs – always my favourite part since there can be no going back after these changes. We worked on the wrist joint, to fuse it so that there was no rotation, but just movement backwards and forwards. After slicing open the flesh and moving muscle to one side, my team cut into the bone, reducing the length of arms and legs so that they were better balanced and when the muscle was replaced, more in keeping with the desired shape. At the same time we removed both hip and shoulder joints and replaced them with prosthetic joints that we modelled on human hips and shoulders, but were structured like a dogs so that they were at right angles to the body.

This surgery took over 24 hours and a team of my surgeons worked in shifts to complete the modification, each fully aware of their role and what they were doing. It had taken me many years to build this team – men who had dark desires and needs which I was able to provide for and who, via blackmail, I was able to own and control, whilst they went back to their comfortable little lives: until I decide otherwise.

After several weeks of healing I wanted to bring the animal round so that I could see how it would react to the enforced changes and how much more it would need before it was suitable for my clients. This was the part that I really enjoyed. The animal was brought to the main viewing room, where it was strapped to a steel table and then injected with a stimulant that slowly brought it back to reality. We watched via monitors since this first awakening and realization always is good and the filming of its changes and acceptance would sell well.

it was not strong enough or had sufficient physio for it to be able to support itself for any distance. It started to bring its sore hands up for inspection, but hesitated after the first movement because its shoulder and arm didn’t seem to move right. It persevered and brought an arm up, gritting its teeth against the increased pain that it was so obviously in. It was then that it saw its hand. The look on its face was amazing. Horror and realization that what it thought it had been dreaming over the months had actually happened. Fingers and thumbs were gone. Not even stumps remained. A howl of horror rose to its throat, but all that came out was a gasp. Terror was evident and when it tried to turn the hand over to look at the palm, the wrist wouldn't turn at all. Dreading what it might see, he brought up the other hand: it was in exactly the same condition.

I switched on the screen: now was the time to show it the full extent of the transformation. It started at itself in hypnotized horror: legs were at right angles to his body and neatly stitched surgical scars were visible on both thighs, which had lost more than half their length. Its whole abdomen was narrow and toes, like its fingers, were missing. The balls of the heels seemed to have been trimmed off, although there was some thick callous tissue where the fingers used to be. There were similar calluses on the balls of its feet. To finish things off there was a thick studded black leather dog collar around his neck.

I knew that it would not remember how it got hear and why this had happened to it – why it had been chosen. As will all my property, I filmed everything so that I could always remind the animal why and how it had reached its present state but also to include in the film for my clients – since they seemed to get off on seeing the whole story – from capture to transformation. And why was I to deny them their pleasure?

There he was, walking into a coffee bar; he sat down and waited. One of my guys handed him a cup of steaming coffee, made to my own recipe, and a document before leaving. He read the document and sipped the coffee; I could see that familiar look of greed on his face. He jumped up and walked to the toilets where two of my team waited for him. The coffee had already made him drowsy and he offered no resistance as he was cuffed, ankles bound, a ball gag roughly pushed into his mouth and he was then hooded. Manhandling him, he was dragged to the back door of the coffee shop and into an unmarked black van. The screen went dark.

It was time for me to speak: ‘you have undergone one of our most extreme, dangerous and radical modifications. Over the past months your both mind and body have been reprogrammed. There's still much work to do. We’ re going to need to do something about the head angle and teeth jaw.’

Modelling the cranium, face and jaw was a specialty and providing a snout so that it would look more like a dog and eat more readily was a fascinating challenge, but one that we had down to a fine art. Bones could be extended and if broken and then clamped in a slightly extended state new bone would bridge the small gap. As the bone grew we would reclamped them even further apart, although another possibility was the use of coral which, if joined to bone, was colonised by bone cells and gradually transformed to real bone.

It was again time for the animal to sleep so that work could begin.

For the last four months it had been worked on, sedated and controlled. I was now more than pleased at the success of this most recent transformation and modification: my team had done their best work yet and it was now time to bring it round and let it confront its new self, life and future.

It was time for an inspection and as a surprise I brought the newly modified and trained jim, as was, with me to observe what had become of his ex partner. Would they recognise each other – I was not sure, but from a psychological view point, and for my own interest in observing the reactions, I did hope so.

I collared jim to the wall in an adjacent room by his neck, wrists and legs. Unable to move, it was a real treat to see how his body had bulked up during the months of exercise, diet and surgery. It was even more delightful to see that where his cock has been was now a smooth mound, but with two grapefruit sized balls hanging low – almost to the knees, stretched with large, heavy metal rings that had been welded in place. Unable to talk, jim could communicate with his eyes. His ears had been pierced and stretched and the lobes were down to his shoulder with large metal plates keeping the holes open. His nose had been broken and heavily pierced, but the main success was the heavy black ink work that swirled and twisted around jim’s muscles and face. A real work of art.

It came round in a cage, collared and naked.

"Your training begins today, . You have been stripped of everything you think you are and everything you've learned. You are nothing more than an it and since we do not spend time grooming when it should be earning, your hair has been permanently removed. Does it understand what I've said so far? Nod your head if you do."

It humbly nodded its head once and tried to speak, but the only sound that came from its mouth was a muffled growl.

“You have discovered my next treat for you. You may remember what I told you last time we met, four months ago, that you had been chosen to join my employees. You have now had your vocal cords severed and replaced with a dog’s voice box. Part of your training will be learning to bark, growl and generally behave like a dog”.

It trembled from the panic that welled up inside it and yet it was aroused beyond anything it had ever felt before; its cock was swollen with a ridge part way down, and its balls were swollen and pushed backwards. Precum dripped from it’s cock.

"Good. I can see that you are excited, just as I desire. From here on out you have NO privileges. That means that you will eat and drink when I allow you to eat, taken from a dog bowl and your food will be eaten only with your mouth, since you no longer have hands, but paws. You will be trained twice a day to piss and shit. If we find out that you have defecated or urinated outside of these times the punishment will be immediate and painful. Is the still following me? "

I leaned down and attached a heavy chain to the collar and led it into the next room, where there was the large screen. I chained it to a metal ring set into the floor so that there could be no movement. The slave that was jim looked on.

The monitor came to life - a news report, or actually several reports one after the other. It was the one that Jim had been forced to watch.

‘…..our losses are unprecedented in banking history and we have no other course but to file for liquidation’.

Another clip, this time of jim’s boss. ‘…the recent events are the result of fraudulent action by one of our most trusted employees.’ My picture flashed up.

‘The losses sustained by the bank in the recent credit crunch could have been sustained, but those incurred as the result of theft, insider trading and money laundering by Jim XXX has been substantial’

A police spokesman. ‘…… signed confession from Jim XXX was sent to the police before his and his partner’s disappearance. No bodies have been found but we are convinced that whilst of unsound mind, Jim XX killed his partner, set fire to his apartment and then killed himself.

‘Letters were also sent to family and friends and whilst we will continue to investigate the crimes, we are searching for no one else.’

The screen went dark but I could see that jim totally understood where he was and who was in the room with him. Tears, that I ignored, started to fall down his tattooed face. I addressed them both.

‘You will now understand why there can be no turning back for either of you; both have entered my service and will be earning revenue until such time that you are unable, at which point I will dispose of you both.

Addressing it, “Unlike jim, you have been chosen to be an animal due to your behaviour. Just to close the chapter on your lives, both sets of parents have been sent final letters explaining your chosen lifestyle and acceptance of your fates. I wanted them to suffer and know that their hopes that either of you were still alive or well to be crushed.

It was such a pleasure to see jim uncontrollably sobbing: he could not make a sound since I had also had his vocal cords cut, but not replaced.

“You are both now my property – a slave and it, and it will never matter what time it is or what day it is, you have been programmed to serve my clients in their most extreme and ultimate fantasies. This is all real – take it in. You have only been sedated at nights, and during the days, you have been hypnotized and have not been allowed to recall the whole period of your painful healing.”

Taking a mirror, I held it before it. "Look at yourself now for the last time. You are now mine. You are nothing and have nothing except me. You are NOTHING without me! NOTHING! Look at yourself! Don't you dare look away!

“BUT, you WILL become something when I am through with you: you will be the perfect slave. One I will be proud of. The road will be long and it will be hard, . Now back to your cage”.

I left jim where he was chained since I had plans for him later and called into a microphone that was hanging from the ceiling, since everything we do here is filmed and recorded, "I do believe, that this dog is horny. Too bad – it will never be permitted to cum. However, if anyone needs relief, it is always available for use."

Two men entered the room and went over to jim. Another entered and pulled it to its feet and chained him to the wall.

Seemingly at the same time, one cock thrust hard into jim’s arse and one into his mouth. They both fucked him back and forth in rhythm. Slamming their cocks into him until it felt like they were meeting inside him, they both came at the same time. One came on his face and the other onto his ass.

When they pulled out, he was ordered to remain all fours. he panted quietly, his head hanging down some.

if slaves are to be any use to me, they have to be able to accept pain without flinching, and I needed to work on jim and the dogs pain tolerance, which was low. I needed to teach them about the pleasure of pain, without which they would not be perfect slaves. jim was to be trained to accept pain and go past every threshold imaginable so that it coudl be used in any way that a Master desired.

For the next couple days I did not allow it to sleep. Each hour one of my men would open the cage and throw a glass of cold water into its face to wake it if he was sleeping. I know lack of sleep would mentally weaken it and it would be more open to this final teaching. On the second day I took it to the dungeon where I chained it to the wall, positioning a dildo, attached to an adjustable pole below it. I adjusted the height of the pole until the dildo was deep in it and it was unable to manoeuvre it out.

"Begin fucking that cock”. I stood back for a moment and watched it fuck the cock, which made me laugh. "Such a whore. It would fuck anything wouldn't it, whore. Now, it is time for your whipping and in time you will learn to associate this pain with the pleasure in its arse."

I began with a light flogger which wasn't really painful but useful to take it to the edge of subspace. I then replaced the flogger with a crop and began whipping its back and arse, bringing angry red welts to the surface of its skin. During all of this bearing it rocked back and forth on the cock inside its and its howls of pain only aroused me further. During this session I continued whipping it without stopping until I reached fifty strokes; then stopped. My cock was hard from listening to its howls of pain and I pulled the weakened creature until its arse was sticking out from the wall. I removed the dildo and pushed my cock into its ass finding it already wet, which pleased me. I reached round with each hand and grabbed a tit and squeezed hard which elicited a growl, so I took a nipple in each hand and pinched hard and twisted them between my fingers. This caused it to growl out a lusty moan and its arse tried to fuck my cock. I smiled, enjoying the power I now had over its emotions, releasing the nipples and smacking its arse hard with his hand.

I pushed my cock back into its ass and begin fucking harder and deeper. it remained still, though the animal cries of lust and pain were loud and the smell of sex reached my nostrils further fueling my lust. "This training will continue for the next few days until your conditioning is complete. it will learn to associate pain with pleasure, and from there on out it will never feel pleasure without pain and visa versa. They both go hand in hand. There's nothing which arouses me more than seeing a slave both aroused by the pain I am causing it and watching the tears fall from the pain I am causing."

Toilet training also continued. My men would lead it outside and tell it to find a place to piss and shit. When an ideal spot was found it had to lift one of its legs up and piss up a tree. This is much harder than it sounds and for the first week it dribbled down its legs and had to keep the piss on its body most of the day. In time it was a little more successful, particularly when semi hard and that was just about the right angle to piss, getting very little on itself. Then it was time for it to shit. I enjoyed the humiliation this brought: on all fours it squatted and managed to finally finish shitting. it was totally humiliated and hated this part of the day very much but its dick was rock hard touching its belly and deep down I could tell it relished this sort of humiliation.

It was now ready to start earning. It had been a long and tortuous process for me and I was ready to recoup my outlay, since I have many customers waiting to pay good money for it.

The end. Or is it?