Does age matter?? Best hook up methods?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I am in my fifties and my sex drive is as strong and active as ever. I do take testosterone daily so maybe that helps. To the younger men on this board-- do you have an age limit of men you would fuck around with? To the men on this board in their 50's or above-- are you still going strong and sexually active? To everyone on this board--what is your best bet for hooking up and having a fucking hot time with another man or group of men? A4A, Grinder, CL, Sex Clubs, Baths, Cruising, Fuckbuddies, other?

Gympumper: I am 40 and noticed an immediate decrease in my sex drive. I started taking testosterone supplements and now it is starting to pick up again. As for sex and hookups, I find them equally good and equally frustrating. On BBRTS, I get nothing. On A4A I have found some amazing hookups and fuckbuddies. On Grindr it is more talk but I have had a few nice sessions. Currently, I am fucking a hot young blatino college freshman at UC Riverside raw. I found him on CL. In my ad, I mention I want a twink or jock with a big dick who can drive and likes to smoke weed, have some wine, get poppered up and ride me. I always mention safe or raw. You would be suprised at how many younger guys are exhibiting tastes of an older mans like... If they do not mention anything about rubbers then I almost 100% of the time fuck them raw. But I will say this, I have had the usual disappointments. Thank god for the small cadre of buddies who enjoy my company.

I am in my fifties and my sex drive is as strong and active as ever. I do take testosterone daily so maybe that helps. To the younger men on this board-- do you have an age limit of men you would fuck around with?

A fuckbud of mine says: Ich habe kein Alterslimit, aber ein Attraktivitaetslimit - I don't have an age limit, but I have an attractiveness requirement. So no, I don't have a number set in stone, but age does play a role when assessing compatibility. Others might look for maturity, experience, i.e. daddies or even granddaddies. When I fuck around I look for adventure, comradery and yes, sometimes youth. I need to be able to relate to a guy, so that usually means that we have to at least belong to the same generation (i.e. +/- 15 years). Of course, having other things in common helps, too, like when you're both gym rats.

I too am older and I have no real preference for age when seeking a playmate. I find that older men usually have more experience and tend to take things slower to make it last. Younger boys tend to bang and go. And for those of you who are older and do not have the drive you once had talk to your doctor it could be low T. I take testerone as well and it has helped tremendously not only in the br but with life in general. You would be suprized on how much it helps

• 4 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

Love older guys. i have no outside age limit. Older guys are experienced, sophisticated, nuanced in their sexuality. Younger guys are hot and i'll certainly take their loads willingly, anytime, anywhere, under any circumstance. But older guys are a real treat; the KNOW how to use a boy.

Age does play a factor into some personal/everyday things. Guys in their early to mid twenties tend to not have themselves figured out, so speaking from experience if you're trying to pursue a relationship with that big of an age gap good luck. But also speaking from experience older men know how to fuck and I will chase down a DILF in a heart beat and be his son any day of the week over a guy in the 20's.

I am in mid fifties. What I have been finding that when I look I get a number of young guys. I have had a number 18-28. Some are married. They find and older bottom attractive. Also they never want to use a rubber. All of them want to fuck bareback and cum inside

Thank the gods for the Daddy syndrome...

LOL, yes indeed! I am not exactly looking for much younger guys, more guys in their 40s and up to my own age, but hey, if youngsters want to fuck a much older Daddy, then no problem ;-)