best place to live being POZ?

bubblebootie

On 3/4/2017 at 8:57 AM, Dickmagnet said:

There is a way around brexit but you'd have to find a cunt so to speak to marry who is a european national & will be okay with you fucking around.

I might have already done that, he wants to shave my head and make me his bitch but I dont think he wants to settle down either.

I was looking though it seems like most in EU get treated through insurance, anyone know could you even get insured in EU to get treatment if you already had the preexisting condition, and failing that how much it actually costs roughly in say Berlin or Barcelona to get meds?

Guest Dickmagnet

If i am right you can get a waiver for insurance from the uk when travelling in europe which in turn the uk covers any medical costs while abroad - you would need to check this out further but i am almost 100% sure it exists. If you want to pay for meds out of your own pocket i know the costs are about 700 - 800 euro's per month.

On 3/4/2017 at 11:51 AM, seaguy said:

Seattle has great healthcare for poz people and is a nice city but rents are rising fast and gentrification is happening all over.  Our state has medicaid expansion so that is something to consider if your out of work but who knows what will happen with the GOP set to dismantle Obamacare thought the gov of WA is a Trump antagonist so hopefully things won't be awful here once the dust settles.

VERY VERY WELL SAID!!!!!  Portland similar in many ways but our Urban Growth  Boundary really works / has worked.  I may need to leave area for RURAL on west coast.  Suggestions  are welcomed big time

• 2 months later...

I don't understand why anyone thinks Tampa - Clearwater- Pinellas - St Petersburg is great for ... anything other than a few good beaches?

I used to live in Florida ... Orlando and Tampa areas, and there's no true sense of community or friends down there. 

It's incredibly cheap to live there, and the access to health care is abysmal. 

What you get, especially in Florida:

1. Druggies

2. Whores looking for sugar daddies

3. Old farts

4. Dimwitted idiots

5. Insanely self absorbed, arrogant, judgmental douches

Edited by wow4761

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/30/2013 at 1:38 PM, pozbbcumhole said:

Northern California is best if your poz to get the help you need for the lifestyle we live

That is good to know, Live in the SF Bay area, Peninsula, 20 minutes south of San Francisco.