Bottoms, do you use your ass muscles when getting fucked? Tops, what do you like?

younghot

I'm naturally tight like bentover66, so the only thing I usually try to do is relax as much as possible so the cock can get in. Some tops do like it when I milk them though, so I oblige and use my ass muscles on them :P. And when the fuck is taking a long time I tend to do it as well unasked. Generally the tops enjoy it that I'm participating in the fuck and not just lying there and receiving it :).

Depends on the guy fucking me.  Some guys like my hole to be sloppy and loose.  Others like me to milk their cock while they are fucking me.  Just last night i had a guy tell me I was the bottom he was looking for all night and that the other bottoms were irrelevant after feels my ass muscles work his shaft.  I shot a huge load in me and was twitching for a good 10-15 minutes after he shot his load in me.  His cum felt so good in my and tasted even better. 

Holy shit, I made a topic like this a long time ago almost worded exactly. LOL.

It depends on the top and depends on the desire, lust, and depth of which I'm drawn to serve him. I've hooked up with some guys that are just hook ups and they just want to cum or I do and that's it. Haven't hooked up as much lately but with a regular leather type top I see I always work my ass muscles for him when he's fucking me. I know he loves it because he usually stays inside, gets hard, and breeds and repeats a few more times. The last guy who fucked me though, fucked me dry and after I haven't been fucked in a while so I wasn't able to tighten my muscles like I normally did. Near the end I did though.

Also on the flip side I haven't fucked that many bottoms that know or at least use their ass muscles. Only one I can name off the top of my head at a sex club that inspired the fuck out of me to practice using mine more too. But then again I play with verse guys mostly not strictly bottoms. But I fuck bottoms, verse, and anyone really at clubs or bath houses :)

The tops I've been with have been a mixed bag- though it seems the guys with thicker dicks seem to like tighter hole in my experience... you'd think it'd be the other way around. In my limited topping experience, I tend to like a relaxed hole...

One trick I hooked up with stayed hard after he shot his load in me. With a glint in his eye he said he wanted to try something and to tighten down on him, to which I complied. He slowly pulled out until just the tip was in me. Then he pulled out quickly and mouthed the word "pop" and it sounded like he just uncorked a wine bottle with my used hole. Couldn't help but laugh.

I try to wait til the top is pretty close to cumming or wanting to cum before milking his dick with my ass...don't want to make him shoot too early! But if I know he can take a few squeezes here and there while my hole is wrapped around his cock then I'll massage it a bit before then. As for when I top, I tend to prefer the same from my bottom; basically, don't overdo it so I don't cum really quick.

Guest bbbearlover1

there is nothing like having that male pussy milk my dick as I am fucking him.  it's that "pussy power" I encourage those I fuck to make use of, when they want me to know how hungry they are for my babies. 

Guest KptNLine

My ass stays pretty tight, so when I'm first getting fucked, I have to just relax in order to allow the cock in and to get used to the sensation. After that, the extent to which I use my ass muscles depends on the position I'm in. If I'm getting fucked doggy style, it's a lot harder for me to milk his cock with my ass - plus, I'm usually getting fucked hard and fast in this position. Positions where the fuck tends to be slow and deep, like missionary or on my side, that's where I'm able to sync my movements with his. Relax as he pushes in and tighten as he slides out. It's opposite of what your body wants to do (you obviously want to tense up as a cock pushes back in), but if you train yourself to do it this way, you can make it feel so good for the Top. Or so I've been told by my Top ;)

Really depends on the top. Some just want to pound away and tell me to open up and relax, some tell me to "work that hole" and I do. It doesn't always work. I had heard of "beer can dicks" and saw pics of them but never really knew what that meant getting fucked by one until I hooked up with a guy who had one like that. He wasn't really that big but his cock was so thick it stretched my hole to the limit. He told me to squeeze. I tried but really couldn't. His cock was too thick to use my ass muscles. I am pretty tight so he had enough friction as it was though. Later I had a few others like that but thinking about that first experience always gets me hard.

I flex my ass muscles and milk my top for all his seed but some guys prefer it loose or just to be in control and tell me when to squeeze. I love it when my tops are dominant and order me to squeeze or relax, even better is getting spanked for squeezing when they haven't told me to. I've only ever met one guy who didn't want me to flex my muscles, he was a quick cummer and flexing brought him off even quicker.

I love it when the bottom flexes his well trained pussy muscles squeezing down on my cock, drawing it into him, milking it, showing his true worship of cock and riding it in the way that gives him his internal orgasms. Bottoms shouldn't be just given cock. They should earn it. The best fucks are a back and forth between flexing the pussy muscles and relaxing them to open up and take a rough fucking - throw him down on all fours and piston fucking him and then sitting on my cock and watching his face as those muscles slowly and powerfully milk my cock, hearing him moan and feeling his entire body shiver with each internal orgasm.  As bbbearlover1 says - it's pussy power and the hunger to be inseminated with the top's babies - there's a reason this is called "The Breeding Zone"