Locker Room Pozzing

On 5/23/2018 at 12:16 AM, Wetnraw said:

This story was a modified version of something I posted on nifty years ago. But I think I can derive another part or two.

can I have a link to your other work on nifty or just your name to look it up?

Edited by mort

Search nifty for wetnraw. WARNING! The story "Swim Team at the Beach" is NOT about pozzing, but heavily into watersports and scat. Only go there if you are into that sort of stuff. 

But of course, all the sex is bareback.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently found one of your stories and am binge-reading all of them in order.  You have one filthy fucking imagination and I love it!  Thanks for sharing your perversions so graphically.  At first I found it disconcerting that Greg started off as Grant and that you sometimes write he or him when you mean I, but I've come to think of these little 'errors' as telling markers that you get as excited writing these nasty mind-dumps as I get reading them! THANK YOU for harnessing your perversion to your talent for writing.  Now, FUCK me again!  Er...i mean MORE. PLEASE, NOW   :)~

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:08 AM, studlyjo said:

Just recently found one of your stories and am binge-reading all of them in order.  You have one filthy fucking imagination and I love it!  Thanks for sharing your perversions so graphically.  At first I found it disconcerting that Greg started off as Grant and that you sometimes write he or him when you mean I, but I've come to think of these little 'errors' as telling markers that you get as excited writing these nasty mind-dumps as I get reading them! THANK YOU for harnessing your perversion to your talent for writing.  Now, FUCK me again!  Er...i mean MORE. PLEASE, NOW   :)~

Yeah, I need to go back and fix that. I realized that I changed his name when I started writing Not So Neg Greg!

Chuck Goes to The Beach

Gay life at college was a lot of fun, when you weren’t studying too hard that is! I tried to keep things low key but there were three guys in my class that were obviously gay and as hot as hell. Brent and Brad Baker and their best buddy Robbie. I could never stop sneaking glances at them as they always dressed in a way that made the most of their toned swimmer’s bodies. Me, I’m a skinny nerd, with a large scar on my abdomen that I was very embarrassed about. I’m just not in the same class in the hotness stakes. Since we were all in the same classes, we did get to speak to each other, but I never held any hope that they would want to hook up with me. Besides, I did my best to keep my gayness under wraps as I did not want it to interfere with my studies.

It was getting towards the end of the school year and the weather report promised a glorious weekend. I found myself wishing I had something fun to do instead of sitting inside with my books. The last class of the Friday ended and I was standing around with the three of them making small talk. “Damn. It looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend. I need to find something fun to do outside and not spend it in the library.” Brent looked at Ben with a quizzical expression, and Ben grinned back. Brent looked hard at me and then down to my crotch. The fact that I am skinny and wear skinny jeans just emphasizes that I am very well endowed. He spoke. “Hey, I know we’ve never hung out before, but we’re going to the beach tomorrow for the rest of the weekend. Would you like to join us?” I felt myself blushing. The prospect of spending a few days hanging out with them got my mind racing with all the possibilities. Robbie chipped in. “Yeah, just us guys, no girls, if that’s what you are worried about.” I almost choked when he said that. Brad had the last word on that subject. “We’ve seen you checking us out. Queerboy. And we think you are cute. You have the hottest ass.” That rattled me. I had never thought of myself as “cute” and here was one of the hottest guys on campus saying that with his hunky brother and buddy grinning widely. “Tell you what, we’ll pick you up early and don’t forget to bring your speedo.”

I was rudely awakened by the sound of my phone ringing and opening one eye looked at the alarm clock. Shit! It was 8:35. I was supposed to meet the other guys in front of the building at 8:30. I picked up the phone and sure enough it was Brent “Where the fuck are you dude? I thought you wanted to go to the beach with us?” I replied sleepily. “Uh! I like totally over slept. I’ll be down in a minute.” “Well Chucky boy. You better get that hot tail of yours down in a minute or you won’t be getting any from us this weekend”. I did not need to be threatened and I liked the sound of getting some from them. I grabbed my swimsuit from the closet and pulled it on, then grabbed a pair shorts and a t-shirt from the closet, put them on as well as sandals, ran to the bathroom, pissed, brushed my teeth, threw my toothbrush in his bag and was out the door in three minutes. Luckily, I’d packed my bag the previous evening in anticipation of the weekend, making sure to have a supply of lube and condoms.

We had been in the car for about thirty minutes when I realized that I could not stop thinking about getting fucked by the other guys, but they were talking about everything except sex. After about an hour we turned off the main road and took a relatively unused looking track towards the seashore. Brent parked the Jeep in the shade of some trees. “Yeah Dude. You thought we were heading for the big gay beach, didn’t you? This is our own little secret spot. Away from the crowds we can just relax and do our own stuff. Like drink beer!” Brad grinned. “Yeah, two coolers of beer in the Jeep. Light beer, so you can drink more without getting totally trashed. Chuck, help me by taking one side of the cooler, it’s heavy”. I was only too happy to oblige. Brent led the way and the others followed the path through the sand dunes onto the beach. 

We set up an umbrella with the cooler under it and then spread out our towels on the sand. Brad and Brent immediately stripped down to their matching red speedos. Brent joked that Robbie and I were shy as we took our time taking off our pants to show our white swimsuits. Robbie’s suit was new and snowy white but mine was well worn and somewhat stained. Brent threw us each a beer and we sat drinking them and shooting the breeze. The beach was almost deserted. Except for an old guy with a metal detector looking for hidden treasures and a small family group there were only two guys to look at. Two really cute well-built guys wearing bulging Speedos, the exact same brief European racer style except one was red and the other yellow. This of course was food for comment and Brent started it.

“Look at those two: Matching tight Speedos, hot bodies, big bulges. You think they are gay?” Of course, they all knew they were gay except for me. My gaydar wasn’t “tuned in” yet, besides they had seen them at the local gay bar. Robbie continued. “Nice looking boys. They look like hot clean-cut straight boys to me” “Nah,” Brad said, “Straight boys don’t wear Speedos on the beach, especially not tight ones.” “Well maybe they do if they are on the swim team, or foreign” I offered. “Cannot be straight, they would wear black if they even dared to wear a Speedo in public,” Brent retorted, “and there is no way those hot bulges could be used to poke into fishy pussies”. Robbie chipped in again “Well, if they are gay, who is top or bottom? They both look equally hot. Do you think Red Speedo shoves it up Yellow Speedo’s asshole or vice versa” I was getting into the swing of things now so I added. “I am sure they take turns banging each other. With designer lube and fancy rubbers” “Aw, that spoils the fantasy, I imagine them into hot no-holds-barred man-to-man sex, not sissy stuff.” Brent said as the two guys disappeared from view. “Anyone want another beer?” Everyone did and Brent tossed us each one. He popped his can and chugged it down as quickly as possible. “I Gotta drink as much as I can now before my bladder kicks in.” he quipped. Brent grabbed a third beer while everyone was still on their second.

After the second beer I began to feel pressure building up in my bladder and I started getting extremely uncomfortable. I wondered if there was a restroom anywhere near by or whether the beach was deserted enough that I could just whip out his dick and piss right there. His thoughts were interrupted by Brent “Oh Man, I need to piss and the men’s room is locked this time of year. The one nearby is only open on peak weekends. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!” I spoke up. “Dude, since this beach is so deserted, could you not, like, just crouch down and whip it out and piss.” We could stand around you so that no-one could see”. I was thinking more about myself and what I thought I should do. “Hey, that’s not a bad idea, we are all going to need to piss sooner or later what with all these beers”. Brent got up off his towel and squatted over the sand. “Ok guys, stand close”. He was facing me so that I had a good view of his crotch. He made no effort to pull his dick out of his swimsuit to piss but instead grinned at me. “Oh man, my bladder is so full it hurts. I dunno if I can piss with my dick though the leg hole of my suit. The elastic is too tight. I’ll have to try something different”

He pulled down the waistband of his swimsuit and let his fat dick flop out hands free. He grunted and farted and then started to piss. “Aaaah yeah! Relief” I watched mesmerized as the piss started flowing from his fat uncut cock and splashing on the sand. Then I heard louder splashing from alongside him. Robbie was standing up with his legs apart. He had pulled his cock through the leg opening and I could also see that he had a small tattoo to the right of his dick but I could not make out what it was. By now Brad was also pissing onto the same patch of sand.

I just looked at them grinning at me. Actually, it was more than just grinning; I could see the questioning looks in their faces, as if they were scared that they had freaked me out. I pulled down the front of my swimsuit and started pissing on the sand. Seeing their cocks had got me half hard and they were staring at mine. I said to Brent “This ok? This is what you want to see? Want a better look?” and I moved closer to Brent so that my gushing cock was an inch from his face. All Brent could say was “Yeah”. They all laughed.

We lay on the beach for another hour or so alternatively drinking beer and pissing on the same patch of sand. The combination of sun, piss and hot sweaty bodies was starting to smell quite rank. Brent moved over to where I was lying and slowly started to lick the salty sweat from my body from my stomach to my neck, stopping a few millimeters from my ear. He whispered to me “Your hot manly smell is making really horny. I want to fuck you. I’ll even use a condom if you want. But we all prefer bareback.” I wasn’t sure that any of them had brought any to the beach and I had left my bag with the condoms and lube in the car. I thought to myself “Fuck it, two or more can play at that game. I’ll ask for a condom but if they insist on barebacking I won’t say anything! I’m tired of condoms and if they want to take the risk, that’s their problem” Then Brent spoke louder so that everyone could hear. “Dudes, I need to release some juice-the special sort that needs an ass to receive it. Let’s go to the men’s room and fuck!” Brad and Robbie needed no encouragement.

We stood up and grabbed our bags and started walking towards the men’s room. It was an old brick built structure dating from the 1950s. The main entrance was closed by a large steel gate with a rusty padlock. “Ok, so how do we get in” I asked. “Easy, with the key” Brent replied, “It helps to know the right people”. I responded; “You fucker. You made us all piss in public and you had the key all along.” Brent just laughed. He had some difficulty turning the key. “Needs some lube” he joked. He reached into his bag and took out a small tube of suntan oil and squirted it in the keyhole. The key turned easily and we entered the room. Brent swung the gate closed behind us and put the lock back in its place but did no lock it. The room was very dark as there was no electric power. Along one wall were three old style floor standing urinals. Opposite them were three stalls and on the third wall there were two showers and in the middle of the room there was a well-worn wooden bench. Brent put his bag down on the floor and took out a couple of un-lubricated condoms and a large bottle of lube and turned to me. “Brad and I are so used to getting fucked that we won’t need lube but you and Robbie may.”

Brent walked over to the bench and sat down. “Hey Robbie. You wanna suck my dick. Huh? I’ve seen you suck dick. I know you like that.” Robbie did not need an invitation. He went down on his hands and knees and started sucking on Brent’s rapidly stiffing cock through his swimsuit. “Yeah. Tasty dick. Precum Yum” was all he managed to say before he went down on the damp bulge in Brent’s speedo. It did not take long before he pulled down the front of Brent’s suit and had Brent’s meat in his mouth. While Robbie was sucking Brent’s dick Brad and I were grinding our crotches against each other and watching the action from a few feet away.  Robbie withdrew his mouth from Brent’s dick for a few seconds. “Oh Man. I need that fat dick up my ass. Brent, I want you to fill my ass with your meat.” Brent got up from the bench and sat on the floor with his back towards Brad and me. Robbie moved forward and squatted over Brent’s crotch slowly lowered himself onto Brent’s bare dick facing the three of us.  “Yeah. Hot ass. I’m barebacking your hot ass. My fat dick is sliding up your slimy ass. Real slick ass. You still have my brother’s cum up your ass from this morning?” Robbie sat all the way down on Brent’s crotch and replied. “I know the rules.” They both grinned and looked at me.  Robbie started moving slowly up and down on Brent’s dick.

Brad was standing behind me with his arms around me nuzzling my neck while grinding his crotch into the back of my swimsuit. I could feel his cock rapidly hardening and I grunted with pleasure. Brent lay back flat on the floor so that his head was between our spread legs looking upward. “I want to see you guys fuck. I want to see Brad’s cock sliding in and out of your tight hole.” I looked down and saw him lick his lips in anticipation of watching us fuck. “Or maybe you can fuck my brother’s sloppy cunt.”

He sat up and kissed Robbie. “Robbie, now it’s my turn to get fucked.” They stood up and moved alongside Brad and me. Brent turned to face me and started kissing me. Robbie needed no encouragement. He spat onto his hand and worked the spit onto the swollen head. He pushed it against Brent’s hole and slowly penetrated his ass with his bare dick. “Now it’s my turn to bareback you in return” As they started fucking Brad grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, turned himself around and pushed his ass against my crotch. He pulled down our suits far enough to expose my engorged member and his own hungry hole. I noticed that compared to Robbie, Brad’s anus lips were puffy and distended, and his hole loose, as if he got fucked a lot. Brad bent forward and guided my dick to his opening and started to push it in. “Uh Brad…I need a condom. I’ve never barebacked before and I don’t intent to start” I had never had unprotected sex before and I had always been very careful. But things were not to turn out that way.  Brad was having none of it. “Nope. No way. I want to feel your fat bare dick up my ass.  I’ve wanted your dick since I first saw the fat bulge you pack in your skinny jeans. You can fuck me without a rubber. I sometimes let guys fuck me bareback if they promise to pull out before they cum.  We often fuck each other raw. Of course, we always use condoms with strangers and always pull out.” The other guys were grinning as he said this and somehow, I thought that Brad was not telling the whole story. I guessed that what Brad was thinking was “I need you to shoot your load deep in my gut and then I want to fuck your ass with my bare dick after Robbie and Brent have left their loads up your chute”. Then he spoke. “Besides I don’t like the type of condoms Brent brought so if you want to fuck me or be fucked by me it will have to be bareback.”

I looked at him straight in the eye. “I really, really think I should use a condom.” Brad said nothing by grabbed my cock and guided it towards his anus. I shrugged. I knew that sooner or later I was going to have bareback sex with someone and Brad seemed determined despite the obvious risks. As I slowly eased my cock into Brad’s asshole I was surprised how much easier it slid in and up his passage bare than it had slid up anyone else’s before. I was amazed at how slippery and soft Brad’s anal passage was.  My dick slowly probed the inner sphincter and then I felt my engorged dick head enter the even softer confines of his rectum. I said nothing but started to slowly fuck him. I thrust all way in deep into Brad’s gut and then slowly withdrew. I looked down at my shiny bare dick emerging from Brad’s distended anus. The sight of my raw dick in Brad’s ass turned me on even more and I started fucking Brad more and more vigorously. The sensation of my dick sliding up and down in Brad’s silky chute was incredible, and far hotter than any previous fuck. The fucking was now starting to make very wet slurping sounds. I could not help myself and shot a massive load into Brad’s chute.

“Hey little brother” Brent called out to Brad, “I think you should guys should swop and you fuck Chuck while I fuck Robbie.” I withdrew my slimy dick from Brad and turned around, pulling down the back of my swimsuit suit and Brad moved in from behind. “Oh fuck yeah, Chuck, I’m not going to even ask for a condom because I am going to bareback your ass. But you’re still tight, unlike me. You will need some lube” He grabbed the lube, squirted some on his hand, slicked up his cock and then slowly eased it into my asshole. It slid in and up my passage much easier than all the sheathed dick’s I had taken before. “Your hole is so fucking tight.  Feels really good.” Brad was obviously enjoying fucking my hungry ass while I was enjoying the incredible feeling of a huge bare dick in it.  Brad was fucking me with long slow strokes and taking his time fucking.  Brent was so turned on that he came almost immediately and dumped his load deep in Robbie’s gut. After a few seconds he pulled out leaving a dribble of cum oozing out of Robbie’s hole.

Brad was still fucking me but that did not stop Robbie and he slid his drooling dick into Brad. Getting a cock up his ass while thrusting his dick into my hole was too much for Brad and he came almost instantly. “Oh, Fuck Yeah. Bare dick up my ass. Gonna cum. Gonna shoot my hot cum up your butt. Oh yeah FUCK! My load up your hungry hole” Brad made no attempt to pull out and thrust in balls deep. He was so turned on that he started shuddering with pleasure and it took a few moments before he could stop.  I felt Brad’s dick swell as he started cumming and then each twitch as it fired six or seven massive squirts of cum deep in my rectum, and felt each hot blast as it coated my insides.

Robbie pulled out of Brad, who pulled out of my hole and turned around to face his brother who immediately went down on his slick and slimy cock and started sucking off the cum and ass juices. That left my gaping cum streaked asshole for Robbie.

“Fuck Brad. You must have squirted gallons of cum. Chuck’s ass looks nice and sloppy and pre-lubed with lots of cum”. Robbie was obviously not intending to use a condom either. I shrugged. I was going to say something but Brent spoke first. “I guess you know by now that we only fuck raw, so get ready to take Robbie’s load. Now you’ll get to feel all his hot cum inside you mixed with Brad’s. Don’t worry, dude…Its ok!”

Well, if that’s the way they wanted to play, I was OK with that. “Fuck Yeah,” I answered. “I was not going to ask him to wear a condom. I was going to ask him to bareback my butt. I want him to shoot all his load deep in my gut. After feeling Brad shoot his load up my ass a few moments ago I want to feel it again. I want his fat dick sliding up my chute lubed up with Brad’s cum. And then when you get your second wind I want you give me a third load.” Robbie stood behind me and pushed his dick in slowly and then started fucking with long slow strokes.

Brent stuck his head between our legs and started licking Robbie’s balls. Within a few seconds he had progressed to licking the slimy dick plunging in and out of my stretched hole. The combination of my cum slick hole and Brent’s hot tongue on his shaft was enough to bring Robbie to climax. “Uh Uhh Uhhhhhhhh!. Fuck Fuck Yeah! Filling your ass with my love juice. Uhhhh Unh”. Robbie continued to grunt and groan as he squirted his load into my hungry hole.

Since we had all cum it and would be a little while before we could go another round. We started getting dressed getting ready to leave the restroom and the beach. As the afternoon had progressed the sun had sunk to the point that the restroom interior was now lit up by a slanting ray of sunlight streaming in through the entrance and had I finally got to see their tattoos clearly. Neat little biohazards on the left-hand side of their crotches. I felt relieved.

“Hey Brent, I noticed that you guys have all got the same tattoos. I could not make them out but they looked the same. What are they?”  A total lie of course, as I knew EXACTLY what they meant. Brent looked at me with a wicked grin. “Oh, that? We are all members of an exclusive club.” Yeah, Poz fuckers, I thought. “And what is that?” I asked innocently. Now all three of them looked a little awkward. They had just barebacked me even though I had asked for condoms. Robbie was the first to speak. “We’ll, uh, since we are gay guys who love getting barebacked, we will probably get pozzed at some stage, so we just got the tattoos, so that poz guys wouldn’t feel guilty loading us up.”

I did my best to look horrified. “You guys are poz?” Brad responded, “No, not yet. Actually, I don’t think any of us has been fucked by a known poz guy.” Under the bizarre circumstances of neg guys with biohazard tattoos I did the only thing I could do. I burst out laughing.

Now the three of them looked at me as if I had gone crazy. I looked straight at Brad. “Brad, do you know why I tried to use a condom when I fucked you?” Their faces suddenly changed and got serious.  I continued, “Because I did not want to poz you.” There, someone had said it. “When you insisted on getting fucked bareback I decided that it was your choice.” 

I could just imagine the confusion in their minds: Since I had just claimed that I had never barebacked, how could I be poz? How could I have known they were neg despite their tattoos? Time to tell them a little story; “Did you guys notice the large scar on my abdomen? About five years ago I was on a Safari in Africa with my parents. We were in a car accident and I ended up in intensive care and got several blood transfusions. It seems like they don’t test blood there as thoroughly as in the states. Not as exciting a story as getting lots of hot bareback sex. Anyway, I have been attending the clinic on campus and about a week ago I saw you guys leaving and I overheard Robbie say something to the effect that you were all surprised that you were all still neg after all the unprotected sex you have been having.”

The three of them just stared at me. Finally, Brad spoke. “You’re on meds, right? Undetectable? Low risk of infecting us?” I just smiled without saying anything. And Brad just stared at me for what seemed like a very long time. “Not on meds?” I nodded in agreement. “FUCK YEAH” all three said in unison. Robbie asked. “Viral load, is it high?” I nodded again. Brent lunged forward and gave me a deep sloppy kiss before drawing back a few inches from my face. “Our first known poz fucker! Well, then you are going to have to fuck us again and again this weekend.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...