Locker Room Pozzing

I was 20 years old and new in town. I had moved to the city to go to college and also to get away from my conservative parents. There were lots of guys on the team to fantasize about. I had never had gay sex, or even known another gay guy so I had no way of knowing who on the team, if any were gay. I certainly was not uninformed about gay sex, thanks to the joys of the internet. I even had a small collection of dildos that I would play with while imagining all sorts of hot sexual encounters. Luckily my parents never found them or I would have had some explaining to do.

Many of the guys on the team seemed to delight in seeing who could wear the smallest swim suit. They made all sorts of excuses about how the tighter the suit the faster they could swim but I did not care. I just loved looking at their bulging crotches and if the suit was so small that it showed butt crack so much the better! Team suits were fire engine red or white, depending on the event. I loved them both but most of all the white suits which were pretty see through when wet. I loved the way the guys’ ass cracks showed through the lycra when wet, and also the way he could catch a hint of their dicks through the front of the suits. The lining in the front was not really that effective at hiding things! One of my lucky days was when one of the guys on the team left his swimsuit in the shower after practice. I hung around for a while to see if anyone claimed it and no-one did. It was a well-worn tight white suit and I slipped into his gym bag. When I got to my room I could not wait to try it on and jerk off while fantasizing about whichever hunk’s suit it was. It fitted me like a second skin. I was wearing this suit the day this story began.

During my three months on the swim team I had recognized some of the guys as my favorites. Three in particular were especially hot. Firstly Robbie, Robbie was a stunning blue eyed dark haired stud with a body like a Greek god. He had a really nice ass and he filled out the front of his suit with an ample bulge. Then there were the Baker twins, Brad and Brent. Tall, well built, blond and brown eyed, and just as capable of filling out a speedo as Robbie. I would make sure that he got out of the pool before they did. Then I would make sure that I was somewhere on the side of the pool where I had a good look at their crotches when they exited the water. I loved the way the spandex clung to their dick and balls as they emerged from the water. One thing that fascinated me to the point that they caught him staring a few times: Their red speedos seemed to show more than the other guy’s suits. I could swear that he could see the shadow of their dicks through the soaked fabric. To the point that I knew by now that Robbie was cut and the Bakers were uncut.

I finished my laps and as usual and left the pool before the other guys. I watched as the Bakers and Robbie got out of the pool. Today all three caught me staring at their crotches. The stood talking for a while and then slowly started moving toward the locker room. I took off ahead of them. I went and sat down in the center of the three toilet stalls and left the door open a crack. I was so turned on by the sight of their bulging suits that I had the idea to lurk in the stall while they showered and changed and then jerk off once they had left. I heard someone enter the stall alongside me. I could see his bare feet under the partition. The guy muttered…”Damn, all that water coach makes us drink…I gotta piss real bad” I recognized the voice. It was Robbie. Before I could wonder why Robbie was pissing in a stall and not at the urinal he heard splashing water hit the floor. I could not believe it. Robbie was pissing on the floor. Surprisingly it was not a strong thin stream - I could see a shower of droplets falling and wetting Robbie’s feet and the floor. I sat stunned for a few seconds. Just long enough for Robbie to leave the stall and throw open the door of the one that I was sitting in.

“Yeah Cocksucker. I’ve seen you looking at my dick” Robbie said. “Since you seem to like looking at it so much why don’t you take a closer look” Robbie said as he stepped closer and pulled down the front of his suit exposing his stiffening dick. Robbie was well endowed, at least seven inches, with a thick veiny shaft and a big fat mushroom head. “Suck my dick” he said as he moved closer and thrust his dick in my face. I needed no encouragement. This is what I had dreamed of for years. A thick perfectly shaped cock to suck attached to a gorgeous man. I opened my mouth and slid my lips over Robbie’s dick and attempted to take in as much as possible. As I had never sucked dick before I had no idea what to expect. Certainly I did not expect was the strong salty taste and the smell of urine emanating from Robbie’s pubes. Robbie was looking at me intently, as if he expected some comment from me. I suspected that he had simply pissed in his speedo in the stall alongside, to get his crotch nice and raunchy before confronting me. Whatever I thought about Robbie’s pissy crotch, it did not put me off for long and Iwas soon sucking cock enthusiastically. It was quite obvious to Robbie that he was not very good at it. (yet). “You’ve never sucked dick before, have you?” I answered with a muffled affirmative but continued sucking. “Well, blow me down. And I thought you were an experienced cock sucker the way you keep looking at my dick. Wait; let me show you how it’s done”. Robbie gently pushed away my head and pushed me back so that I was leaning back with my back against the toilet tank. Robbie then went down on his knees and started sucking on my already stiff cock through my swimsuit. He put his mouth over my dick head and then started to massage it with his lips while slobbering it with all the saliva he could muster. As soon as everything was nice and wet he started to move down the shaft to the base. He moved down towards my balls while he pulled down the waistband releasing my engorged organ. Putting his hand around the wet shaft, he started moving it up and down slowly, while still sucking on my balls through the cloth.

Then it was show-time. He took my dickhead in his mouth and started working my head and piss slit with his tongue while slowly moving his hand up and down in a rotary motion on the spit slick shaft. He could hear my breathing getting heavy so he backed off a bit and removed his hand and swallowed my dick all the way to its base. I grunted with pleasure. “Oh Fuck, Dude. I’ve never felt anything like that before. You call me a cocksucker and you are obviously an expert cocksucker. I guess you are not straight after all”. Robbie pulled back from my dick to speak. “Hell No, dude. No way. I like dick and ass too much. I love to suck dick and have mine sucked. Girls don’t like to suck dick like guys do. And I like to fuck ass; Much juicier than pussy. And I love to have a big fat cock up my ass. Girls can’t do that.” I just grinned. It was a fantasy come true. Robbie continued “and Girls don’t like to lick guys butt holes either. Gay guys do. And guy butt hole tastes much better than fishy pussy. While you’ve been eyeballing my crotch I’ve been looking at your ass. That worn out speedo is mostly see-through when wet. Stand up and turn around and let me see. I did as he was told. I stood with my legs apart leaned over the toilet bowl and put my hands on the tank. Robbie was treated to the sight two hot globes of firm ass encased in taut spandex with the dark shadow of my ass crack between. “Not really see through anymore. I need to have a better look” Robbie said as he pulled down the back of my swimsuit. There staring him in the face was my virgin asshole. It did not take him a moment to bury his face in the crack and start slurping.

Suddenly I was aware that we were being watched. I heard a sound in one of the stalls alongside. Someone climbed up onto the toilet seat. Brent stuck his head over the stall partition “Whatcha two homos doin’?” he said over the top of the stall partition. “Mind if we join in?” said Brad over the other partition. “There is not enough space in the stall for all of us so join us outside.” I pulled up my suit and followed Robbie into the locker room. There Brent and Brad were waiting for us with shit-eating grins and big wet pre-cum patches on their red speedos. Brad spoke first “We’ve been watching you two guys for a few minutes. We want in on the action! But we need to be careful. Someone could walk in at any moment. Keep your speedos on and we can take turns watching the door. All except you! You get to be the center of the fun. It’s your special day. Did I hear someone say virgin?” He started moving towards the door” I’ll keep a lookout first.”

“I need to taste some more of that hot ass” Robbie said. He motioned me over to the wall next to the washbasins. I was a quick learner and he knew what to do. I pulled down my speedo to expose my ass and dick, bent over and put my hands on the wall. Brent went down on his knees between my legs and started sucking my cock.

I relaxed my ass to allow Robbie’s tongue to probe deeper into my hungry hole. Robbie’s hot breath in my ass crack along with his expert tongue was really turning me on. “Yeah Robbie. That feels too good, your wet tongue in my hole. The only thing that’s ever been there before are my big rubber dildos.” All Robbie could respond with was a muffled “mmmmmm” but a few seconds later he withdrew his face from my butt. “We need to do something about that” he said as he stood up and moved closer. He rubbed his swollen dick head against my hole and ass crack and pressed his crotch against my butt. Robbie’s dick was drooling copious amounts of pre-cum in anticipation.

Robbie moved back a step and slowly worked a finger into my ass. He pushed his finger in about an inch, then withdrew it and sucked it, getting it well wet with saliva. He did this several times until his finger was as deep as it would go. Then he repeated it for two and then three fingers in turn. I felt Robbie’s fingers leave my ass to be replaced by his huge pre-cum slick dickhead pressing gently against my spit lubed hole, trying to find its way in. “Uh…dude…What about a condom?” I said with some concern in my voice. “Nah! You’ve had rubber up your butt before, all those toys. You need real meat now. Plus it’s easier raw the first time. Rubbers don’t slide as easily as dick. They can be really uncomfortable for a tight hole” I heard a muffled agreement from Brent who was still deep-throating my dick. “I’ll use a condom if you really want, but trust me, it’s much better bareback. I’d love to fuck you bare but I’ll use a condom if you insist. But I really hate condoms.” He winked at Brad while he said this so I wondered if he would be true to his word.

Robbie leaned over and reached into his bag which was lying close by. He pulled out a bottle of lube and some condoms from a side pocket. He squirted some lube onto his swollen cockhead and then some more into the rubber. He rolled it on slowly. I was watching in fevered anticipation. Robbie squirted some lube onto his hand and lubed up the condom and then slowly inserted first one then two and finally three slick fingers in my hole. All the while Brent was sucking on my dick and balls.

Robbie pressed his rubber sheathed dick against my anus and started to push it in. He pressed harder but his dick head was a little too big. “Relax dude. Just relax your ass like you were farting. Or better still, like you were taking a dump”. I relaxed and Robbie pushed again and slowly his big head started to enter my hole. I let out a gasp of pain as I felt it slowly enter my ass. “Slowly Robbie, I’ve never been fucked before. In fact I’ve never had any sex before”. Robbie stopped for a moment. “I’ll let you get used to my dick for a moment before I push all the way in. Just shout if it is too sore”.

Robbie pushed further in and I felt his dick slide up my anal canal. It hurt a lot more than I expected. Robbie sensed my discomfort and withdrew until just the head was inside and then pushed in again. “I’m telling you, it would feel much better raw.” Suddenly Robbie’s dickhead passed the inner sphincter and it was inside my rectum. “Oh yeah, that feels good” we both said simultaneously. I continued. “I’ve always dreamed of your hot dick up my ass but this is even better than I imagined. I can feel every inch of your dick inside my gut. I feel so full with your meat”. Robbie was ecstatic. “Oh man! What a tight ass! You sure you’ve had dildos up there? Must be the tightest ass I’ve fucked in ages. It even feels good with a rubber on”. Robbie waited a few seconds and then slowly started fucking me with long deep strokes, enjoying my virgin ass. I could feel the fat dickhead sliding in and out of my rectum and anal passage. It was more uncomfortable than I imagined it would be and I was grunting with discomfort as the sliding latex covered cockhead tugged at my anal walls.

By now Brent had withdrawn his head from my dick and was kissing me full on the mouth so that I could not see what Robbie was doing. Robbie asked me “You want me use some more lube?” and I grunted agreement. He pulled out slowly, slid off the condom and surreptitiously threw it under the bench. He squirted another load of lube onto his dick and slowly eased it back into my tight ass. “Oh yeah” Robbie moaned, “that feels so much better” as he felt his raw dick slide up my ass. “What a tight ass, so soft and wet!” I could sense something had changed for the better and I suspected that he was condom-less but it felt so good that I decided to say nothing. “Oh yeah dude. That feels so good, much better than before. Your dick is sliding up and down much easier.” “That’s because I took the condom off. You’ve got my bare meat in your hole; just until you are used to being fucked. I’ll pull out before I cum or put on another condom.” Brent was watching the anal action from a few inches away. He moved back between my legs and started licking his balls while jacking his own dick with his spare hand. Robbie started breathing hard…”Oh yeah. Virgin man-pussy. Ready for my hot stud load?. Yeah!” Brent started licking Robbie’s balls each time he thrust all the way into me. Brent was now sitting flat on the floor with his head buried between us. He was licking Robbie’s slick shaft as it emerged from my stretched anus tasting all of my ass-slime. That was enough to put Robbie over the edge. “Ugh..Ahhh Yeah. I’m cumming. I’ll pull out.” As he thrust deep into my gut I felt his dick swell and pulse as he squirted five or six times deep in my rectum and then pulled out and covered my hole and back with another few loads of hot cum. Robbie thrust forward again, but this time into Brent’s hungry mouth. Brent licked him clean. Robbie pulled back and pulled up his Speedo. “I’m not finished yet. Our little virgin needs to fuck me before we go. My hole needs some fresh meat in it. Let me take over from Brad in watching the door for now.”

I was still standing bent over with my hands against the wall. Brent moved around to behind me staying on his knees the whole time. He looked at my hole. “Mmmm. Nice fucked hole. Kinda slimy. I’ll need to clean that up before I put my dick in there” My hole was much more relaxed than it was a few minutes before and my ass crack was streaked with dribbles of lube, cum and butt slime. Brent dived in and stuck his tongue into my hole and licked off the ass juices and cum leaving it wet and glistening with spit. He stood up. “Now it’s my turn. Pity you are not a virgin any longer.” Brent pulled back his foreskin exposing his purple head covered with copious amounts of pre-cum. “I gotta pull my ‘skin back. I don’t want anything between my dick head and your tight ass. I wanna feel where Robbie was fucking as my dick slides in your hole.” I wanna feel your hot slimy ass walls tight around my dick”. Brent was obviously not intending to use a condom. I was going to say something but Brent spoke first. “I want to feel your ass with my bare dick for a few minutes. Then I’ll put on a condom and fuck you some more and cum in it. Usually Brad and Robbie and I fuck around bareback, but for you I’ll make an exception.” Brent guided his dick to my hole and slowly pushed it in. Brent was much bigger than Robbie, a full nine inches long and proportionately fat, but with a dickhead only a little wider than the shaft. He pushed all the way in until his pubes were hard against my ass and then slowly withdrew until just the head was inside. “Oh man, I love fucking a tight ass, with my bare dick sliding in your hot slick hole.” He looked down at his dick. It was glistening with the juices that Robbie had pumped up there. He slowly fucked for a few moments and it felt really good but just as I was starting to get used to it he pulled out with a plop. “Lie down on you back on the bench. I want to see your face while I fuck you. I’ll put a condom on as well”. Then Brad can also have a better view. I did as I was told and lay down with my legs open and my ass over the edge of the bench. Brent made a good show of rolling the condom over his dick and then slowly pushed his dick into my ass for the second time.

He only fucked me for a few strokes before I realized that it was really uncomfortable. “Stop...that hurts. Take off the condom and fuck me without it. But promise to pull out in time!” I did not really want him to pull out as I had enjoyed the sensation of Robbie unloading in me. Robbie may have thought that by pulling out and squirting a few drops on my back I would have thought that he did not cum up my ass, but I knew he had Brent did as he was told and … I thought it felt even better than Robbie’s dick. Maybe it was because the shaft was thicker, perhaps because it was longer, or perhaps because my hole was more used to having a fat fleshy dick up it. It probably helped that it was lubed with some of Robbie’s cum as well.

While Brent slowly fucked my ass, Brad climbed onto the bench and on his hands and knees straddled my face. As he thrust his dick into my hungry mouth I noticed he had a small tattoo on his crotch, but I could not make out what it was. I immediately started sucking with gusto. I was surprised and somewhat disappointed that Brad’s dick tasted and smelled of nothing more than pool chlorine - none of the salty pissy funk of Robbie’s crotch. It really excited me to have the Baker boys fill my ass and mouth at the same time. It did not take Brent long to cum. “I’m getting close, you want me to pull out?” I could not speak as my mouth was filled with Brad’s cock. “Oh Yeah. Slimy hole. Cum slimy hole. Gonna give you some jizz. Get your hole really lubed up for my brother. Ahhh..Ahhhhhhh Aaaah” he shouted as he shot his load deep into my ass. I felt his fat dick spasm and pump squirt after squirt of sticky cum into my rectum. I had never felt anything as good before and could feel every twitch of Brent’s nine inch cock and each squirt of scalding hot cum as it hit my gut. Brent paused a moment and then slowly withdrew from my butt with a plop. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath. “Your turn little brother” he said to Brad. “I’ll watch the door for now. But clean me up first” Brad needed no encouragement. He put his hungry lips around Brent’s dick and sucked off all the sex juices. Obviously Brent and Brad loved the taste of cum and ass juice as much as they loved fucking butt.

While I lay back on the bench Brad went between my legs. My anus was now relaxed to the point that Brad was easily able to stick his tongue up as far as it would go and taste the mix of Robbie and Brent’s cum and my ass juice. Once he had licked off all the cum and juice he stood up and slid his huge uncut dick into my gaping cum lubed hole. It felt really good to be filled again by one of the Baker boys. Brad’s dick was the same size as Brent’s but it had a slight curve in it. I relished the fact that each of their dicks felt different in my hole. I was now in such ecstasy that I did not even think about Brad wearing a condom. Brad fucked me deep and slow and now that my rectum was used to the sensation and size of a dick sliding in and out it felt better than anything I could imagine. I was incredibly turned on by the squelching and slurping sounds of the fucking. They did not need spit to lube me now. My rectum was well stretched by having had three fat cocks sliding up and down within its virgin walls and two loads of cum deposited deep into it.

Robbie stood on the other side of the bench, and offered up his dick to my hungry mouth. I noticed that he also had a small tattoo on his crotch, but again I was unable to make out what it was before he buried is cock in my mouth. At first I was reluctant to suck Robbie’s dick, as it had been up my ass only a few minutes earlier. To my surprise it tasted good. The ass juices and cum did not taste as bad as I had feared: Slightly salty, sweet and funky all at the same time. I felt really dirty and turned on smelling and tasting my own ass on Robbie’s dick. I was just getting really used to having both mouth and ass filled by fat hard cocks when Brad surprised me by withdrawing. Robbie also pulled his cock out of my mouth. Brad motioned Robbie towards the urinals and he went and stood there slightly bent over with his legs apart and his hands against the wall between two of the urinals.

Brad spoke to me. “Fuck Robbie now. Then I want to cum in your hole while you are fucking Robbie” I pulled my dick out of the leg opening of my swimsuit and pulled down the back of Robbie’s speedo. With my other hand I grabbed a condom and tore the packet open with my teeth. I unrolled it onto my dick and then squirted lube onto my hand and worked it onto my sheathed cock. The other guys looked at me with surprise but said nothing. I did not know why I was doing it: after all I had already had three raw dicks up my ass and was about to get a second full load.

Due to the closeness of the urinals I was very aware of the smell of stale dried piss. I wondered for a moment why Brad suggested that Robbie stand there. I reached around and collected some of the slime and cum from my ass crack. I added it to the lube on my dick and then I pressed my cock head against Robbie’s hole. I slowly pushed my way in, feeling the tightness of his sphincter and then the velvety passage until my head entered Robbie’s hot rectum and slid all the way in.

“You in dude?” Brad asked “Fuck him slowly a few times and then it’s my turn in your ass again.” I was surprised at how easily my dick had entered his ass. After pushing all the way in I withdrew slowly until only the head of my dick was in Robbie’s passage. I started fucking with long slow strokes and could not decide if I preferred fucking, or getting fucked. Both felt so good! Robbie interrupted my thoughts. “Your dick feels good in my ass, but I really want to get fucked bareback.” I thought about it for a moment and realized that I was the virgin, and I was the one with the condom! I slid out of Robbie’s ass, slipped off the condom and plunged back in. Instantly I knew why guys bareback. I could not believe how slick and soft Robbie’s chute felt. Robbie uttered a “Yeah” and Brad “Fuck yeah, that’s the way dude” as pressed his dick against my sloppy hole. Brad pushed his way in easily. And now I knew the answer to my question: This was definitely the best of both worlds. My dick was up Robbie’s hungry hole while Brad’s huge dick filled my gut from behind. Brad and Robbie basically stood still while I moved, alternatively filling Robbie’s hole and getting my hole filled by Brad. I was so turned on that I came rapidly. Brad felt my sphincter start to tighten and so he thrust deep into me and we came simultaneously.

Our pleasure was interrupted by Brent. “Quick guys, pull up your speedos. Coach is coming.” Brent pulled out of me and I withdrew from Robbie and we all rapidly pulled up our speedos. I had the problem of getting my still very hard dick back through the leg opening. I looked down at my speedo with horror. It was filthy. I grabbed my shorts that were lying on the bench close by and managed to get them on only seconds before the coach appeared around the door. “Hey you lot.” He barked. “Time to get out of here. You are always the last guys to leave the pool and leave the locker room. I need to close the pool.” With that he left the room. We quickly finished dressing, grabbed our bags and walked out.

We stood outside for a few minutes talking. The guys all wanted to know more about me and what I thought of my experiences of the evening. Robbie also let out a little secret. “I know it was the first time you fucked someone tonight so you didn’t know what it feels like. But it does not always feel like it did tonight because it was not the first time I was fucked tonight! My ass does not always feel so slick. I am sure it felt real good. Brent and Brad fucked me just before swim practice and I was swimming around with two loads up my butt.” Then Brad chipped in “It was no chance that Brent and I caught you and Robbie. We three have been checking you out for a while and making plans to fuck you and decided to make our move tonight. You obviously enjoyed it as much as we did.” Brent had noticed the state of my swimsuit and told me. “Dude, you are never going to get that suit clean again. You need to save it to wear when you are around us in private. So you may as well cut out the front lining. Then we can really see your goods. We cut out the lining of most of our suits. That is why you can see more. And we know you have been watching us and enjoying what you saw.” I really looked forward to the idea of hanging around with them and hopefully fucking again. One thing still puzzled me though, and that was the tattoos I had seen on Robbie and Brad’s crotches so I asked them. “Guys I noticed that Brad and Robbie have tattoos. I could not make them out but they looked the same. What are they?” Brent looked at me with a wicked grin. “Oh, that? We are all members of an exclusive club. I’ve also got one. Want to see it?” He slowly pulled down the front of his sweatpants and then his speedo revealing the little black bio-hazzard tattoo burned into his crotch.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 9

• 4 years later...