Feeding the Virus

The following is a heavily modified version of a pozzing story originally posted HERE

Where it was a college kid getting pozzed.

I basically re-wrote the story from the Top's view point and then added a bit extra to hopefully get everyone's cock out there dripping.

=======================================

It had been over a week since I was last able to spread my seed to someone, and the 'itch' was back more then ever. It had been that way ever since I had been pozzed years ago. The virus in me burned to be spread to others, to be pumped into as many holes as possible, and the longer I went without spreading it, the more ‘hungry’ the Virus got. I knew I would have to find some new neg ass to defile or my balls would burst.

A bit about me: I’m in my mid 40’s and keep myself in as good as shape as possible.

I hit up a chat room for the local college, always a good place to go, full of naive and horny young students. In no time I was chatting up a promising cute college kid.

"U horny?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Hot pics"

"thanks. u 2"

"U live alone?"

"Have a dorm room but its a single"

"I have a condo at a gated complex, want to 2 cum over"

"fuck yeah. You have condoms right?"

I paused in my typing. Normally I’d tell someone I always fuck raw, that there’s no point to fucking unless you can plant your DNA inside someone’s ass. But I needed the kid to be over here before I could do that. I didn’t want to scare off such a promising neg hole. "i don't have condoms" I typed simply.

"i don't either. if u want 2 fuck better pick sum up before I get there"

“No prob, just get your ass over here right away.”

I finished typing and then logged off before he could say anything else. I was totally confident he would come, and once inside my place it would be only a mater of time before I would be in his ass.

Twenty minutes later the phone rang. He had arrived and I buzzed him in through the gates. I was taller than him and nervous sexual tension seemed to flow from him. We made chit chat for a while and sat on he bed drinking Coronas. I caught him looking at my jeans and the hefty bulge in my crotch I sported. My hands were calloused from hard work and my skin was tanned. I told him I was a builder. Then I kissed him. It was long deep and passionate.

I pushed him onto his back, pulled-off his shirt, and in no time we were naked and he was on he knees sucking my big floppy uncut poz pecker, which stood hard as a rock about eight inches in front of him. I have a great furry chest and legs. Even my hard abs had a black furry coat. All of it radiated a power of utter dominance over him, a power that was enhanced by the virus inside me. Soon I pushed him onto his back and sucked his own smaller cock off for a while. I sucked he balls, licked he piss slit, licked he ass. My tongue got real deep and felt real good. I waited for him to start to really moan, a sure sign he was feeling his ass loosen up. Then I fed him my dick some more and filled his throat with my dripping death dick. He could barely take it and tried to pull off, but I insistently kept my big uncut manrod lodged in his gullet.

"You can do it" I said gently. "Take it. Make me feel good."

I wasn’t gentle and knew he had no choice but to suck. I fucked in and out, in and out. Then he felt my thick, rough fingers probing his hole. I got out some lube and started sliding more fingers in. It was like sandpaper in his ass and perfect for what I had planned for him. He gave a sharp cry and tried to pull back but I scraped away, my fingernails roughing up his soft anal lining. Next he noticed me lubing my cock and I could tell he was getting nervous.

"Did you go out to get condoms?" he asked.

"No" I said.

"That sucks" he said. "We can't fuck then."

"Shhh" I said gently. "Just let me poke the head in for a second" I said, knowing he wouldn’t refuse. It didn’t take long for him to loosen up.

"See, not so bad" I commented as he reached up and touched my huge muscular chest and stroked my chest hair, which was by now dripping with sweat. His hand touched my face. I smiled as he clenched at my beard. I could see the look of hesitation on his face as I pushed slowly inside. My dick kept poking deeper and deeper. I pulled him by the neck down to kiss me. This is what I wanted, for him to slowly get caught up in the sex, in raw animal lust. I could feel his heart racing, his breathing coming in gasps as I sucked air from his lungs into me, leaving him breathless and dizzy as I started to push past the gate of his boy pussy. My raw diseased dick pushed deeper and deeper into his ass as I closed my eyes to picture my poz precum coating his insides as he moaned. Suddenly I felt him move and to his credit, he seemed to have enough self-control left to try to pull away from me.

"Ok we should stop" he said, his voice trembling as he made another half hearted attempt to pull off my raw cock. I was ready for this and laughed.

"Yeah, we should" I answered. My chocolate brown eyes connected with his, a look of pure domination from me. I didn't pause for one moment as my dick kept on pushing on in. He continued to struggle weakly in my grip until I heard him gasp and shiver. That's when he felt my balls against he ass.

"I’m all the way in" I said keeping eye contact. “Doesn’t that feel good? The way men should fuck. I can still pull out, of course - if you want me too.” I taunted him, knowing the answer.

"Are you negative" he asked.

"Does it matter?" I asked as I started fucking in and out.

"Wait, stop" he said.

"Shhhhhh" I said gently. "It's great. You feel so good. Let me make you feel good."

"We should have a condom" he said.

"It's ok. You're going to feel so good. Fucking is all about pleasure, raw animal pleasure" I said, fucking harder and harder. The piston fuck was the most intense feeling of his life.

"Just, promise to pull out before you cum, ok?" he asked.

"I'll promise to pull out. As long as you ask me to" I said laughing to myself as I said it.

He grunted, fucking up a good sweat. His worry slowly melted and he gave over to the sensations he was feeling. Something huge was invading his guts. Pummeling in and out.

"Fuck yeah" he finally said "bareback me."

My eyes lit up.

"Yeah, you like that fuckin' raw dick in you?"

"Yes sir, just, please don’t cum inside me."

"Fuck yeah pussy boy" I said. "Take it. I'm gonna give it to you good."

"FUCK yeah!" he said. He got more and more into it. Eventually I bent him over the bed and rammed him from behind. Then on all fours on the floor. Then I laid him on his back and he slammed himself up and down on my raw unprotected fuckpole with all his might.

We fucked over and over, sweat pouring off both our bodies as finally I got him back on his back. He put his calves on my shoulders, and I fucked him till I was red in the face. A big vein started to bulge in my head and I started to breath deeper. "I'm gettin close!" I said.

"Don't cum inside" he begged as he grabbed his own cock and started jerking for dear life. I gave him a few more frantic dick plunges then pulled out with a cry.

“Wait don’t stop, Im so fucking close!”

“Sorry, you said you didn’t want me to cum inside you, so I won’t. That just means the fucking is over, its really a shame, such a nice hole” I said as I slid it back in. “I want to keep fucking you - all you have to say is 'yes'."

“Yes, fuck me."

“I need more then that, tell me what you want."

“I need you to cum, please."

“What?"

“Cum inside me."

“SAY IT AGAIN."

“Fucking cum inside me!"

He took the bait, relaxing a little bit, thinking I was actually not going to breed him. The instant he let his guard down I acted.

I fucked him, long and slow and deep and beautifully, masterfully, riding him the way men were meant to ride boys, fucking him raw and deep and hotly, faster and faster, pumping him hard and vigorously now, getting closer and closer to exploding my hot molten poison sperm deep inside his beautiful boy pussy. I had him pinned beneath me, my cock fucking him relentlessly, preparing to fertilize his virgin ass with my pungent, steamy load of man-sperm. And then I started to cum.

I fucked his delightful ass so hard that I could feel the bed beneath him with my cock, as I rammed him hard and lustily. His head banged against the headboard, but he didn't seem to care. He was being fucked beautifully and powerfully, ridden long and well. He had a heated, vigorous stallion astride him, and all he wanted was dick!

My hot raw deathseed exploded from my cock, filling him, impregnating him, seeping deep into the inner-most recesses of his guts, becoming part of him. I rammed him again and again, making sure he got every drop of my poison. His tight, puckered asshole greedily devoured it, not wanting to let go, not wanting it to end. He wanted more!

And so I kept fucking him, my cock still hard as I work my DNA inside his ass. His warm, tight little boy pussy had now been seasoned and broken in by my raw flesh, and filled with my raw sperm. He was truly a man now, and a bareback cunt, at that! He looked me in the eyes, panting. I could see the look of shock and confusion. His body had accepted its new life, but not yet his mind, not yet.

"Wh..What did you just do to me!” he asked in a trembling voice.

My own dick was still hard as I slowly slid it in and out of his freshly fucked hole.

"You asked me to cum inside you" I said, my eyes looking directly into his.

"But I, I just said that, I didn’t mean it!" He responded, his voice trembling not really believing his own words

"Shhhh" I cut in. "You did mean it. You needed it, and you needed to be free. That is what is so special about bare fucking, you know. It makes you totally free and it feels really good. Just enjoy it and accept my, Gift" I said. I could see the look of fear in his eyes now as I put a special emphasis on 'Gift'.

I could feel tons of liquid dripping down his asscrack onto the sheets as I slid in and out of his now hungry hole, his muscles sucking my shaft.

"I'm still hard" I said. "I'm going to cum again and this time, you’re going to beg for my seed."

Without another word I shoved my still hard poz cock deep into his irrevocably charged hole. He groaned, whimpered and started to grind against. His body had all but given in, though he still offered a half hearted whimper of dissent, I plugged his protests with my tongue and my bearded mouth enveloped his. Once more I sucked the air from his lungs, making him weak and light headed, unable to think straight. I smiled as the coarse hair of my beard scratched his soft face.

I started fucking in and out with my poz cock using the cum already inside him as lube. The feeling of his ass, slick with my seed, was amazing.

I kissed him more and more as he slowly stopped fighting against me. I could see the look in his eye change as he gave himself over to the fuck. Maybe he knew there was no longer any point in fighting as I churned the charged toxic load in his guts. I’ve seen this happen before when the Virus first gets into a new body. The change can be quick, the ass seems to know what it has received and becomes hungry for more.

Finally with a moan he squeezed his ass and I knew he was indeed mine. It felt so fucking good to know my deadly DNA was finding a new home. In my mind I could see his body being changed by the Virus, all his concerns were gone as he let himself go and began actively pushing back. He was well on the path of become a cum slut. I made love to him but also made him my object.

"Fuck yeah" he groaned.

"Yeah. you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

"You want my cum?"

"Yeah" he again replied.

“You want my poz cum?

“I don’t care, I need it.”

“Then say it, beg for me to poz your hole!”

“Yes! Oh, please fuckin' cum in me. POZ ME!!"

I piston fucked for about 30 seconds then started grunting. "Here it comes. Here it comes. HERE IT COMES!!!" Then my face contorted like crazy and I let out another animal, angry, vicious growl. "FUCK yeah! TAKE the fuckin' load! TAKE IT!"

My dick once more started shooting squirt after squirt of poz jizz all over his by now torn and ripped insides, making sure to coat every inch with my toxic seed. This orgasm seemed far more intense than the one before. He had totally given into the hunger. He had begged for my poz load and as I shot over and over, I could feel hunger of my Virus finally sated, for now.

Eventually I felt spent as my loads sloshed around in his ass. As we both collapsed, I held my dick in him for as long as possible, making sure my DNA soaked into his flesh.

"That was hot" I commented.

"Yeah, it was" he admitted as I held him in my arms, my cock starting to soften but still deep inside him. I felt him slowly coming down from the sexual high we both had been on as I saw my softening dick inside his well-used hole. The kid seemed exhausted after that and soon the two of us drifted to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night with a hardon that I quickly slipped up into his cum-slicked ass. Half asleep the boy whimpered only slightly as I pushed back in his hole. After shooting two loads already I knew it was going to take a while for me to shoot again. As I was fucking him I started to mutter to myself.

“Ass feels so fucking good around my poz pecker. It's gonna feel so nice pumping my charged toxic load inside you again and again” I said in almost a whisper. For several minutes I whispered sweet loving poz talk to him, telling him in a soothing, almost loving voice, how I was going to plant my seed in his well-plowed hole, how my Virus was going to infect his body, going to take him over as it had taken over me. Eventually he was roused from his half slumber as the words sunk in.

“You you are poz aren’t you? I mean, you have AIDS don’t you?” I always loved this moment, the moment that they realized just what had happened to them. I was impressed with this boy as he seemed to be coming to term with his new life better than most. I wrapped my huge arms around him and licked his face as I answered.

“Poz and full of the Virus for almost twenty years boy. And it is a pretty sure thing it is inside you now boy. I have a pretty aggressive Virus boy, and it will be a part of you now forever.” He shuddered and whimpered as I held onto him.

“Oh god, it’s true isn’t it, your AIDS is inside me even now isn’t it?”

Hearing him talk about it was getting my already hard dick even more erect as I slowly pushed in and out, making him whimper as he realized he was once more impaled on my deathdick. I decided to see just how much this kid had been changed. “it is, boy, but it doesn’t mean for certain you will get sick. There is a chance my Seed may not grow inside you. We could fuck several times before you might actually become infected.” I said, knowing that it would be one hell of a long shot if his ass wasn’t infected at this point, but I wanted to see how he would react, to see if he would cling to the small shred of hope that he hadn’t been pozzed, or if he would embrace it. Once more the kid impressed me.

“I want to be certain….”

“Certain about what boy?” I said, pushing my dick deeper inside, making sure he felt it push in against his prostate.

“Certain, that I have the Virus, the bug! I want to be Poz!”

I basked in triumph over this once prudish boy turned slut. I battered his prostate, making sure his brain was on fire with pleasure as I hammered his well used hole. “Beg for it boy! Beg for my poz cum! Beg for me to trash that body of yours! Beg for me to ruin you with my diseases!” I shouted, knowing I was close once again.

“Poz me, Daddy! Please fuck me up sir! Fuck my hole up! POZ ME!” he shouted as he pushed back, his pleading voice sending me over the edge as I hilted deep up his ass. Once more I felt my Virus was his torn and bleeding insides. I could feel it mixing with the previous loads, refreshing the poison inside him. I heard him whimper something and let up on him a bit.

“Th-Thank you sir” he said simply.

“You are welcome my little pozboy, it’s my Gift to you. You gave my Virus a new home boy, thank you” I said as I still held him tight. There was a moment of silence between us, as though the world held its breath for what would happen next. Finally he spoke up.

“Thank you, sir. I knew I’d get infected sooner or later. I needed it. Deep down I knew I needed it.”

It wasn’t long after that that the sun started coming up and he gathered his things together. We chatted a little bit, mostly me reassuring him that a life infected was going to set him free in ways he never imagined, that it was something to celebrate.

As he headed off to his college classes, I asked what he had planned for tonight. He looked at me and smiled “I’m attending a meeting with the Campus Safe sex organization.”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...