Bottoms, how large was the biggest cock you were able to take and was it painful

bentover66

• Moderators

The longest cock I ever took was about 12 inches. I took it once with just a little pain. The second time we tried a week later, I just couldn't do it again.

The thickest cock I ever took was only about 8 inches long, but it was so thick at the base that I could barely reach halfway around it with my hand. It was not too bad to take with a fresh bottle of poppers.

I occasionally get to play with a guy who has a thick 10 inch cock. The thickest point is about 1/3 of the way down the shaft, so getting past that smarts almost as much as taking the big head. I still love it though. I wish I got to take it more often.

I will take any cock that will breed me, but I sure love a big, thick one.

I had a lot of cock during my life and there were big, huge, gigantic, and insane examples among them, but never ever was one too big. Some were really challenging though. The biggest was a young ginger boy who had a baseball bat between his legs which banged his knees when he was soft. Fortunately he didn't get very hard, since he filled some curves of my guts.

The other record was a black guy who originated from Africa and who had a tool that had exactly the shape and measures of my forearm from elbow to the wrist. I will never forget this dude since he wrecked my ass for more than two hours and seeded me with not less than four huge loads.

9.5 seems to be the number... this past weekend, a 25yo, 6'5". THICK & CURVED DOWN... I met him a year ago & was only able to sit on it before I prematurely blew !! This time I was determined.. He rode me in all positions hard, slow...doggy, on my back... my insides felt bruised for 2 days. I think years ago I probably took longer, but none this thick.. this HARD & attached to such an aggressive fucker

3 times I have been with 12 inch guys, two where black and one was lie russian or ukranian or something like that. each time I have measure the cocks or see them next to a ruler. in two other ocassion ive been with a 11 inches white american with a thick cock and that was very though to handle but the thickest was a german guy he was like 10 inches long and 8 inches thick and he had no mercy pounding my ass even when i asked him to stop.

Had a 10.5" fuck bud for about 3 and a half years -- we fucked at least twice each week and he could do anything without causing pain -- but an 11" guy would hurt pounding deep -- funny that half an inch would make a difference! Also had 10.5" and 8" double fuck me without pain -- would luv to try a 12+

A couple weeks ago in DC I was fucked by a guy with 10 1/2 inches and it was totally enjoyable.It was hard, but there was enough flexibility in both of us to make it slide right in and around. (6 times in my ass, one time into my throat, then one last load back in my ass) At IML in Chicago a few years ago I was at the Onyx room party and was getting face fucked by a couple of 11 inch guys- once it went past the back of my throat I was able to go balls deep on them and work it-

In a lot of ways, besides being a greedy bottom hole-- <g>-- I would rather have a huge cock fucking me that knows how to fuck, over a 5 inch cock that wants me to think he has 15 inches- those guys always seem to keep stabbing at the gag reflex when skull fucking, or if they are plowing my ass their cock keeps popping out and they jam it into the base of my tailbone, or into the skin below the ass lips.

Long time ago, there was a guy in Missouri- probably a 20 year old man- who had a thick--beer can thick- 11 inch or better cock- I got to play with him a few times- and he was never able to get wood hard- but hard enough to fuck.Other than recalling his cock meat- the thing I recall; and maybe have associated with the guys with huge cock- was he was no model- not a gym body, not velvety smooth skin and square chiseled chin- maybe even a tad homely-- but nature gave him the biggest cock I had seen to that point-- and I recall thinking how every person is gifted with something to make their life an asset to someone. And I am very eager to check out mens assets <g>

9.5 seems to be the number... this past weekend, a 25yo, 6'5". THICK & CURVED DOWN... I met him a year ago & was only able to sit on it before I prematurely blew !! This time I was determined.. He rode me in all positions hard, slow...doggy, on my back... my insides felt bruised for 2 days. I think years ago I probably took longer, but none this thick.. this HARD & attached to such an aggressive fucker

Oh....I forgot (how could I have) when that last inch went in the other day..it was like NIRVANA !! I was totally sober and the euphoria was amazing... maybe knowing he had bottomed out in me.... He is such a nice kid too...

11 and a half inches of Latin meat that was very thick, when I was twenty-two or three. The only reason I could take it at all was that he was remarkably persuasive, took his time, and that he made sure I didn't have anywhere to go when he started sliding in the painful back four inches.