Bottoms, how large was the biggest cock you were able to take and was it painful

bentover66

By my math, I've had at least a few thousand cocks inside my ass, and probably a couple hundred could be described as holy-shit huge, but only one comes to mind as the biggest: 40-something kinda homely redneck white guy at a dirty bookstore maybe 20 miles outside of Austin, TX, when I was about 28. I have no idea what his cock numbers were. though - what I remember thinking is that it was just about as long and fat as a wine bottle. No kidding. I didn't think it could be real when I saw it through the hole between our booths. When he couldn't get it through the hole he signaled me over. It was real. And it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. He got about 90% hard as I slurped on it then without a word he grabbed my ass turned me around and starting pushing. I think it took me a couple of minutes to get my ass around him but as soon as I did he started thrusting. I was amazed at how much it didn't hurt. I think this might have been the first time I was totally aware of the "second wall" and was able to try to use that to get him off. He came in about 5 minutes. Never said a word. Never saw him again, but not for not looking - I was back at that bookstore same time every week for months.

took 11 inches , when I was 21 y/o, he was my 1rst fuck. He picked me up on the grand strand at the beach. He wasn`t easy with me at all, he slammed it in me, it hurt like hell. He started fucking me hard, balls deep, then felt him cumming,fillimg me ofull . I was sore for a week,but loved it thinking about that wonderful guy. I`m 53y/0 and still think of that night.

14" on a 22 y/o mixed race boy. He had not fucked a guy in 6 months because he said most bottoms were afraid to take him because of his size and thickness.

I told him I'll take it bb if you lube it well and feed it in me slowly. He did and it took him almost 5 minutes to feed it all in me. Once in he hit spots that had never been hit before and the feeling for me was unbelievable. He fucked me for almost an hour and came deep in me 3 times before he finally went soft and slid out of my well cummed ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10.5" inches of sweet black Dominican cock.

Wasn't pain full at all, prepped myself with buttplugs and dildo. Used plenty of lube too.

Plus he was very skilled and took his time...made sure I was open and comfortable.

My favorite size is 7.5 to 9"....doesn't require any prep just lots of lube.

I was fucked by an 11" cock twice. The first time he fucked me he had just jerked off and could not get totally hard or cum....so of course I had to meet him again. The second time he was totally hard and his 11" were legit. It was a very thick cock and it felt great in my hole after I was warmed up, but the length was too much for me. When I was on my back with my legs over my head he could get balls deep and it was just too much. It actually hurt deep inside. He was a full 3" bigger than anything I'd ever had. He was very nice and finished off with half strokes. Ever since then I have wanted to try another 11" or larger.

I once fucked a man from Madison, WI who claimed to be beer can thick. He really wasn't kidding. The shape of his cock and my hornyness made it feel great. He pounded me hard and left us both very happy.

The most pleasure/pain I have ever felt from from a tranny friend of mine. She has beautiful big tits and a 7" cock. She is a very fun lover. The catch is that her cock is also 7" thick. The thickest part is about halfway down her shaft. The first time she put it in me I saw stars and almost blacked out. She was very gentle and kind, but every time she pulled it out and put it back in I felt like someone was driving a bus into my ass. Everytime she has fucked me, my hole has been left gaping open for hours. The first time she fucked me I was not prepared to hold her load so as I was leaving her place going down stars cum squirted out of me and down my leg for 5-6 steps. By the time I got to the street I had a wet spot on the back of my shorts and her babies had made it all the way down my leg to my knee. As I walked to my car I hoped someone would see and know what a slut I was.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

- I was naked inside a deluxe video booth at the VideoMaxx Adult Store in Albuquerque. My top had a circumcised, seven inch cock, and I had to lay on my back with my knees raised and open to be penetrated with the least amount of pain. He lubed me and himself up copiously with ID lube and penetrated me slowly and raw, and he fucked me slowly until he came inside of me in missionary position. It hurt and it was painful when he tried to penetrate me and fuck me doggy or when I was bent over...

A big, big (like linebacker big) military man called me up twice to service him. His fucking huge black cock was every bit of 11 inches and I couldn’t quite wrap my long fingers all the way around it with one hand. I would start out in top, trying to impale myself on that monster, but both times this just made him more eager, and he flipped me onto my belly like a doll and sank that spike balls deep inside me with one single thrust, letting his full body weight crush it in. Amazingly, it didn’t hurt either time, but he bred me so naturally, so deeply, and so forcefully and so completely, it felt like that was how nature intended it all to work.

I also remember a man at camp in the pitch darkness who worked over my assring with his fingers for ages, stretching me, until I thought he must be planning to try to fist me (that would have been a first for my tight little hole) but it turned out that all that preparation was just him getting me ready to take his cock! Even then, when he entered me I thought he was going to split me in two, but I breathed deep and let him fuck.

After a short while, he pulled out and said, “Had enough?”

”Well, that depends,” I said. “Have you?”

”No,” he replied.

”Well, back at it, then,” I said, and he rough-fucked me with that weapon for at least another ten minutes until he filled me.

Afterward he thanked me and told me he didn’t get to do that very often. He kissed me on the lips and walked off into the dark, and I never saw his face -or- his cock.

Oh well. I did my duty. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest btchbyl

just took a huge black trucker over the weekend. dont know what the size was but it fucking hurt. the stretching felt good but it was 2 long and i had trouble taking it. it didnt stop me from taking his loads up my ass tho.

• 3 months later...

I have taken plenty of 9 and 10 inch cocks and no none of them ave hurt me. I have been DP'd that many times I also love that. Cock is my addiction and I do not think any cock could ever hurt me

• 4 months later...

jamaican guy - listed on A4A as 11” and uncut - i was 21 and relatively new to bottoming, although touted myself as a size queen so I talked a big game, even though the biggest dick I had taken at that point was probably around 8”.  Told this guy all the nasty shit I would let him do to me and how my pussy could take a beating. So I met up with him at 10pm at a doctors office (he was the late night cleaner of the office). Stood in front of the office building and waited for him to come down to let me in. I saw him approaching and could see his dick swinging in the janitor like pants he had on. He took me to an exam room, and proceeded to give my throat a work out. When It came time to fuck, he had me on the exam table, on my back with my legs in the air, and started pushing into me. I didn’t measure him myself, but he wasn’t lying because his dick was massive and thick, and once he eased into me, all bets were off. We fucked for about 25 minutes until he shot a huge load. He had been pummeling me, slamming into me full force, no regard for my mix of crying out in pain with telling him to go harder. I was trembling uncontrollably, thought my insides were going to fall out of me, but played it off like a champ and told him it was amazing.  After all, I talked a big game and didn’t want to seem like a little kid ? 

• Like 1