The Unremorseful Stealther

It wasn't too long ago I had the everyday average Joe kind of life. Wife, two kids already in college, and fluffy had just kicked the bucket after holding on for twenty years...oh yeah and I was straight, at least I tried to be. The old lady couldn't have any more kids, didn't wanna put out, so I did what any red blooded man would do, I went out and I got some tail. Just so happens guys are easier than chicks. Maybe since it was my first few times really since I was a teen I was kind of naive, I didn't do it safe. Ever. I just figured what's the big deal, I'm a top and guys don't get pregnant, so it should be cool more or less. That was until I found out somehow one of these dudes I asked if he was sure he was neg, wasn't so neg after all and I was one of those tops who didn't have it so lucky to get twenty plus years of raw action and no HIV to show for it.

So fuck it. I'm stealthing back.

I think some...hell, I think MOST of these bottoms are itching to be a victim and just don't want to say their fucked up fantasy of a muscled daddy pinning them down spunking their insides full of tainted semen. I'll just take that little burden off their chest. I've got hundreds of stories...but maybe I'll settle for telling you my most recent.

I had just gotten off an all-afternoon business meeting binge. The bane of the white collar executive. Yet, I was free and in an unfamiliar city. This one was a little less impressive than our usual, think it was Providence, Rhode Island. My dick was stiff. My mind was fixed one thing: filling hole. So like any decently clever traveler on new turf, I googled where to get off.

"Megaplex, huh?" sounded filthy enough even as I said it, but I bet there were plenty of 'safe-only' teen boy holes and 'maybe just the tip bare' twenty somethings that were neg and ready to have seed planted in their soon to be cum filled boycunts.

I was at the address and in the entrance area, before going in I noticed a video booth store and I took a step towards it, but I knew that'd be an adventure for another. Unloading in hole deep was what I needed now and I wanted some space to do it in. I had a room rented and a towel around my waist after changing out of my business suit in what seemed like seconds. My heart was racing already, my blood hot and pulsing in my veins. The scent of sex and the dark moving masculine forms in the dim light all added to my sense of the hunt, trapping willing prey sounds almost too easy I used to think...but it was trapping them for your own pleasures that they did not voluntarily ask for that was the true sport.

That's when I saw him, sweet and young in all his sensual allure, a latino boy...such a sexual ethnicity...well-defined body, bubbled butt that was sticking out of just the top of his towel. He leaned against the corner of one of the hallways with some rooms, either cruising or uncertain how to approach. Probably both. I would enjoy taking him if he told me he was neg. My legs were already propelling me for the intercept...

"Hi," I stopped dead in my tracks, the greeting came not from the boy but from someone who I had completely overlooked since he wasn't my type. I looked over to the guy, physically he could have been my brother we looked so similar, older guy in his late 30's maybe early 40's but he looked good for his age. Totally worked out bod, nice biceps, perfect chest, shaved smooth of any body hair (though I don't shave.) He had a sweet tanline I could just catch along his waist from the towel dangling a bit sideways at the hip. Blonde hair, slicked back with some long bangs over one of his blue (at least I thought) eyes. He was hot, but he was a daddy sort too. I prefer my hole young and unused, the men my age tend to already be knocked up or convincing liars.

"Yeah?" I answered gruffly, glancing over at my latin breeding ground briefly. I didn't want to be rude, but wanted it to be quick.

"Just, couldn't help but notice you," he said in a voice that totally broke the idea he could be a daddy top like me. I smirked at the words, "You see I just thought you seemed about the same age as me, and I haven't been here before but you didn't look like you were too familiar with the place either."

"Oh?" He had my attention now, he sounded genuinely nervous, and he hadn't been there before? Maybe he was a late-bloomer, one of those guys who only fuck with guys after they finally come out late in life from some divorce. Mmm that would make his hole plenty neg and me plenty interested.

"Did I guess wrong?" he asked, looking off to the side a bit, his blonde hair falling down onto his face softly dripping with wet probably from the steam rooms, "I haven't fooled around too much with guys, but think it'd be more comfortable with someone from a similar background."

"Yeah, you married too?" I grinned impishly.

"Divorced three years now," he replied with a somewhat abashed smile of his own, it was plain to see his hardon beneath the towel. I didn't have to look to the latino boy to know someone had either got him now before me or he moved on to see what else was going on. This new prospect was fun enough, his naivety was pretty easy to gauge. I'd be knocking his hole up before the end of an hour.

"Got a room?" I inquired, always good to let them feel like they were in a familiar spot, easier to make them open their hole.

"Yeah, this way," he said. Now my own bulge was showing, it wouldn't be long before he would see I had a 8.5 incher tucked away beneath the towel, and hopefully he didn't get scared off. I'd be stuffing this cock into him one way or another.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped when I closed the door behind us after getting into his room, my towel had already come off and he was boggling at my thick member, slick with precum already.

"You like?" I laughed a deep laugh, without waiting for his answer I gripped his boy-ish blonde hair and forced him down onto his knees on the cot and climbed on as well leaning back a bit while his mouth wrapped around my dick and slid slowly towards its base. The muffled moans were affirmation enough as I looked at the amazingly shapely ass he sported when his own towel came undone and fell to the bed and then slid to the floor.

"I hope you like to get fucked boy," I groaned softly in pleasure as I spoke to him and tilted my head back. More enthusiastic sucking followed with the occassional, 'Mmhmm' afterwards.

"Got condoms?" I questioned, "I'm ready to slide your ass onto my dick, I can tell you're not used to deep throating and I need more than half my cock wet." He looked around quickly, but it looked like all they put in here was some lube packets, forgot the condoms.

"Damn," he swore, "don't wanna walk all the way up there for more, you don't have any?"

"Nah man," I sighed, scratching my head feigning disappointment, "I would fuck you raw if I knew you were neg for sure and were cool with raw play." Now his blue eyes flickered in hesitation but also in impatient lustful hunger for being fucked and filled.

"They had the rapid HIV testing earlier," he confessed finally, "I never cheated but figured why not. Gave a sheet saying I'm free and clear." He produced a piece of paper with today's date on it. BINGO!

"Then what are we waiting for," gripped his waist and had him spun around facing the wall in an instant, his pert tight hole was in need of a fat cock like mine to loosen it up. Loose hole felt infinitely better than tight hole, everything was tight anyways to a cock this thick. One hand was forcefully pushing on the upper mid portion of his back to keep his head lowered and ass up closer to my cock for access and the other hand was guiding my head straight for his hole as I spit a nice glob of saliva onto that perfect little target where my cock needed to be inserted.

"Mmm, wait how do I know you're neg?" I suppressed an annoyed huff as I looked at him with my intense green eyes that were probably seeming somewhat predatory at the moment.

"I don't have a rapid HIV tester to go to right now, but I think since I didn't just go diving into you without asking status and what not, it's safe to bet," my logic was pretty good. If he had condoms or even just wasn't lazy to make a 7 minute trip to the front desk, perhaps I'd lose out on this raw opportunity, but that was all on him. He quickly acquiesced to the words and I could see and feel his muscles relax into submission. The pink hole was mine to corrupt.

"Even though I'll let you fuck me raw," he said as I was already pressing him open and sliding in, "just...ah! Don't cum inside please." He was already writhing and moaning as I kept feeding that hungry orifice my cock meat. He slid back some lube to me, which I didn't mind using, wanted his hole raw and sore but not my cock, and this fucker was tight. He'd get ripped before the end. I mounted on top of him, a few inches off the bed now since he was face down and ass up but not flat on his stomach. Both hands were on the small of his back just plowing away.

"Hot," came a voice from the door. I must've not closed it all the way. A small crowd of three guys were watching jealously as I plowed that fuck hole I knew I'd be breeding any minute. The one who had made the comment was the latino boy I wanted to stuff and fill earlier. Maybe he hadn't found the right daddy yet to knock his neg boy pussy up yet...and I could get a second-wind for that.

"Close--" he moaned load after a well-timed slam to his hole came from me, followed by a quicker burst of ball slapping thrusts that made his hole ass shake from the force of my pounding, "--door!" He groaned as his hole opened more to save itself from being totally demolished from the barrage of cock that slid in and out of his ass at full speed.

"I want everyone to know this hole belongs to me boy, you're giving it up and they are gonna now I've marked this territory," I growled, gripping another handful of his hair and yanking it so his face turned sideways to the left facing the direction of the on lookers which had grown to seven, and now people were pushing in trying to touch each other, jerking their selves off, and some even daring to reach for us though a few annoyed hands would bat theirs away if it obscured their view of the fuck scene. That cock hungry bottom bitch just moaned in ecstasy at being told he was going to be used and put on display. These New England Bottoms were always so pious even with the raw cock leaking pre-cum in their holes, and I loved turning these whores out to show their true colors.

"Ahhhh! FUUUUCK!" I yelled, my hot load was pouring out in huge gushes, as I rammed into him again and again without losing any speed.

"You're not going in me, right?" he managed to get out even as his head now pressed against the corner, the pillow the only buffer between him and having to bounce against the wall with each forceful thrust. My toxic load soaked his insides, but pulled out just as I could feel my cock getting ready to unleash a fifth wave of cum. The load was still sizeable coating his ass and some of his hole with my poison seed that was everywhere inside him, I wonder if he knew just how deep I had fucked my cum, not to mention the pre-cum which was a fuck ton just by itself.

"Nah, man, relax," I assured him, when I finally could compose myself, I heard other guys cumming outside the room as they watched, either they jerked off or someone was sucking them off, "I have some self-control." He got up as he used a tentative finger to press into his hole.

"Oh fuck, that's alot of cum on my ass," he breathed and I could hear how turned on he was, "and how much lube did you use? My hole feels drenched and full."

"Can never have too much lube, you were really tight," I smirked, hole full of lube? I wondered if even he believed that.

"You're really neg, right?" he asked again, as he pushed his hole open and a stream of liquid came spurting out, it wasn't white, my cum was clear, so he probably was still thinking it was in fact lube. I knew otherwise and I am certain some of those voyeurs did too.

"Kinda late to ask now," I laughed mocking tossing my used towel that wiped off the juices from my cock onto his face and walked out.

post-30923-140864348505_thumb.jpg

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Hot story! This is what I do ;) love stealthing

As an aggressive neg-assed chaser, I thank all of you poz dudes who stealth. With "undetectable" dudes pretty much worthless to a serious chaser, I count on dudes who stealth, who hopefully have high VL's!

Welcome to the zone, very hot story, I would make the trip down to the megaplex more often I had adventures like your hero, looking forward to reading what happens next. Does our stealthier get the cute latino bottom? how many more loads does our innocent bottom take?

• 1 month later...
Welcome to the zone, very hot story, I would make the trip down to the megaplex more often I had adventures like your hero, looking forward to reading what happens next. Does our stealthier get the cute latino bottom? how many more loads does our innocent bottom take?

I like the enthusiasm here in this thread. I never thought to continue the story, but I should. More did happen that night, and it would be fun to do something different. The latino boy is a very hot tale if you liked this one. I know the bottom took two other loads that night. I wonder which one to focus on next for part 2.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the enthusiasm here in this thread. I never thought to continue the story, but I should. More did happen that night, and it would be fun to do something different. The latino boy is a very hot tale if you liked this one. I know the bottom took two other loads that night. I wonder which one to focus on next for part 2.

Please write more--whatever turns you on. Loved how you duped this clueless bottom into taking your charged loads.

And how you opened the fucking show up to the Megaplex audience when the bottom wanted you to close the door.

Follow up stories about this bottom taking more loads or you pozzing the latino would be great reads, I'm sure

All your stories are hot, but I really enjoy the ones when you tell them from the stealthing top's viewpoint. Love how you coax and seduce a naive bottom into giving up his hole, and ignore the bottom's comments on wearing a condom, etc.

• Piggy 1

• 6 years later...