BSE (Best Sex Ever)

ThomasBottom

This is a true story of my favorite fuck. It started over twenty years ago before the internet for hook ups. I was on a phone line and started chatting with a top who asked me if I was into watersports. I was 20 he was 40ish. I hadn't done watersports but I was hot for this guy so I tried it.

About 30 minuets later he was at my door. MD was about 5'10 very attractive with a dominant approach. He put me on my knees on my bed, stood over me, put his cock in my mouth and said, 'drink or the piss is all over your bed.' He let go full flow and I drank it down as fast as I could not missing much. I surprised him and me. He smiled and that was all I needed for approval, I was his. He stayed for hours, late into the night. I was surprised how long I was able to go and never lose interest.

He kept me on his cock at all time. I nursed on it, hard or soft. His cock became everything to me, it was true worship. When I did a good job MD would kiss me. His kiss is no ordinary kiss, it is the kiss of an alpha, a man of confidence. First is always spit, then he forces his tongue into my mouth fucking it, raping it. I'm not allowed to put my tongue in his mouth, he won't have it. I tried once and he bit it hard, drawing blood.

When he felt pleasure he was very vocal. I asked him to be more quiet because my neighbors can hear everything . . he just smiled and told me to get on his cock. The next day, my neighbor complained about the noise, I was humiliated.

After this first night I was hooked on MD. He was all I wanted. As the years went on I'd see him whenever I could, cheating on boyfriends and traveling by train or bus to his home. I asked him if he drank or did drugs and he said no and said he was neg. I wasn't interested in chems then, they weren't for me. I was so hungry for his piss and cum. I felt it make me healthier, stronger. It wasn't until years later I realized I could go for such long session because MD was feeding chem piss. I was getting high and didn't even know it!

I worshiped him many times over the years. My favorite place was sitting in a pool of cold piss in front of his toilet nursing his cock, getting skull fucked, drinking gallons of piss (chem piss), being drenched and wearing his scent. Everything about him made me feel weak, he was strong and took what he wanted. It was strange, I felt lust and love for MD. He taught me much when I was younger. How to drink heavy piss, rim for hours (I love kissing his hole), take spit and clean his nose with my tongue.

He gave me many STI's which I ended up passing to boyfriends. When I look back, I think he enjoyed infecting me with his bugs. For a long time, there was this sore on the bottom of the head of his cock. It hid in the fold. I wanted to service so bad, I always over looked it. He gave me syph, gono, Hep A . . all of which I unknowingly passed on.

We didn't fuck often. Looking back, I wish we fucked more. His cock is perfect for fucking. The head is smaller than the shaft. When fucking he can enter easily with his head, then make his sub feel his power as he shoves the huge girth of his shaft into his pig. I know he likes his subs to feel pain from his cock. He makes them suffer for the privilege. He also did this one thing with his foot that I know understand better. While his cock is worshiped, he pushes his big toe into your hole letting his nail scratch it up.

As the years went on, MD brought out the chems and introduced them to me. He fucked me and my boyfriend up a couple times on T . . . made us fly and service Him for hours.

It's been years since I've seen him. I still beat off a couple times a week thinking about him. Looking back, I can see he is a master stealth chemmer/breeder. There were two things I never got to do with him that I often fantasize about. I wish I could have serviced his cock while he took a dump and then wiped his beautiful hole for him. Not being into scat, I wish I could have been pushed there by him. He also never hurt my hole with that cock. I wish I could be under him looking him in the eyes while he enters my hole too fast. His smile would be payment enough for the pain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...