Anyone freeze their cum?

So, I'm a closeted bi male that would like guzzle a lot of cum. I've got a jaw joint problem so being able to suck dick, the way it should be sucked, is not really an option. Does any in the PNW area freeze their cum and be willing to sell it?

Or, is it practical to pick up comdoms at a place like Club Z?

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Forgive my forum gravedigging, but I've read that freezing multiple loads inside a rubber cock mold is called "the devil's dick". Although the idea entices some dark, inner shadow within me, the possibility of some truth in the name leaves me wary. If I made a mold of my cock, I doubt it would earn the title, but if one was made from some huge dildo, then maybe it would suffice. Doubt I could last until it melted fully too, but that is a whole other issue entirely.

got turned onTo iT by fb in nj. he brought over who cup filled w/just his loads and another made up of all differenT guyz he parTied with that month. it was SO HOTT grabbing it from freezer to dildo up his hole and "force him" to lollipop lick. i even used it on other guys... totally Nasty Pig, n'est-ce pas?

• Like 3

I freeze mine sometimes. I use a plastic water bottle and cut the top off it. Stretch a condom over the opening and then shoot my loads into it and stick the whole thing in the freezer. After 5 or more loads it starts to mold into a penis looking thing of solid cum. Yes it is called a "devils dick" but there is nothing really to it. the HIV Virus cannot survive outside the body for more than a few seconds to a couple of minutes. So once you shoot and freeeze it probably no viral danger to it at all. But I do it for the lube factor. Freeze about 10 loads to a condom, tie the end off and keep it in the freezer. Take it out and stick it up your nice clean hole and well instant cummy hole. It's a bit cold but so piggy.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always have a few loads of mine stored in the freezer.  I have a condom lining a large shot glass to save the loads I jerk out.  It's great lube, of course. It makes ass to mouth fantastic--my loads melt all over my cock as I fuck--pull it out and make them clean it.  The last DD I used was at least 15 loads.   Once we were done fucking, he sat on the rim seat and the remains of all that cum slid out of his ass and down my throat...  

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest STLjeffDadd

I’ve been meaning to try this in hot steamy summer nights when we fuck from the sling below the back deck, at the basement rear doorway stairs. A good cook refreshing fuck for us both.  A bit cold in wintertime. 

• 7 months later...

This past summer, I started saving my wasted loads in a large medical syringe, and placed it in the freezer. It's hard to effectively collect it all in there, but I can get about 0.3mg on each wank. When it's full, I can breed myself.

Had to throw one of them out. When my PA got infected, I made the mistake of putting some of that infected cum in there. Rather than give it to myself again, I just tossed it out. Wasteful, but smart. 

I've been making devil's dicks for about 10 years and found the perfect collection tubes about a year ago.  I found these test tubes on amazon that are about 1" wide and 6" long.  They came in a pack of 30 with screw on caps (cum will evaporate in the freezer if not sealed off), and the kit even came with a small measuring cup with a pour spout to cum into and then pour the cum into the test tube.  I don't know what they're really made for, but they're PERFECT for collecting cum :)  Most of the time I just want the best orgasm when I'm jacking and don't wanna worry about shooting in this little container, but sometimes I get on a mission to build a couple devil's dicks and make sure I add to what I'm building.  Each one has about 15 loads in it.  I have one that's mixed with piss but haven't used that one yet.  I'm a little stingy who I use them with since they take a while to make a decent size, and I want a little pervier slut who will appreciate them lol.  I used one 3 weeks ago with this sexy 30s vers fist pig who I had been talking to.  After about 15 mins of him riding my face on the rim chair we moved to my sling.  I warmed up the test tube full of cum by sliding it up his hole and both of us sucking the tube to melt the edges enough for the cum tube to slide out.  We made out with the cum cube for a minute and then I slid it up his spit soaked hole and ate him out some more as it melted.  I also fucked him some and could feel the frozen cube on my cock.  This was all foreplay for the next couple hours of toys and me fisting his huge prolapsed cunt.  I finally took a turn in the sling with him attempting to fist me, but I still didn't succeed....still loved the assplay and getting fucked by this sexy vers SLUT, but we flipped back to his huge pighole for the rest of the session.  I'm still not having much sex due to covid but trying to make it really good and hardcore when I do :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1