Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

It all depends on the guy. If a guy seems like he'd be into other words other than my ass or my hole, I've called it cunt and pussy. But if the top calls it something during sex hell thats cool, like rangus said, I am not going to stop the fuck. The top can call it whatever he wants.

It seems like the sleazier the situation, the more you guys are okay with your holes being called "cunt" or "pussy." And, as a number of you pointed out, if a top has his raw dick in your ass, he can call it whatever he wants. Haha.

Yeah, "cunt" and "pussy" for some reason seem raunchier and dirtier which to me make them more fun and more of a turn on.

• Upvote 1

I always call my bottoms hole a pussy. And when I get topped I love to pull my legs back and have a cock sink to the balls in my pussy as the top looks me in the eyes, so fucking hot to see the look on his face as his cock sinks into my warm pussy.

I love to call a bottoms hole a cunt. I'm not as much of a fan of pussy which doesn't really off the tongue in an aggressive way if you ask me.

The word I run into more trouble with is faggot. I love to call a guy faggot when I fuck him as a sign of aggression and to reinforce submission. But I still find understandably this upsets some guys. I hate to talk about it before hand tho and will often just say it in the moment and hope the guy takes it well and responds

• Upvote 3

I've always been partial to calling it a cunt or a mancunt. It is a gutteral dirty talk way to describe the how body part of the bitch/bottom is getting used. I like saying it when I'm topping or when I have a cock shoved up my mancunt like a bitch. Fuckhole is also good, I've never been fond of pussy it just doesn't sound brutal enough for 2 guys fucking.

• Upvote 1