Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

This post made me recall a hot daddy guy with a great thick cock who used to fuck me and whisper in my ear, "I love fucking that pussy." I just remember how much of a fucking turn on it was that he used the word "pussy" to describe my hole. I never had a guy refer to it as a "cunt" but I think I would be equally, if not more, turned on if he did. It's just such a dirty word, I love it. The words, "ass," "hole," "butt," etc are all a little too vanilla for me. I wouldn't object to a guy using them, but they just wouldn't have any turn on effect for me.

• Upvote 1

ass, hole or fuckhole are what i call it as do many top guys. But if my Top wants to call it anything else, it's OK by me.

I used to cringe at cunt, but now I find it exciting. I like verbal Dom Tops, and if he tells me he's going to "breed my cunt", it puts me in my place as a sub, and tells me he owns my cunt.

• Upvote 1

I call it my CUNT. Like to make it dirty and it makes me feel man and slut at the same time.

I noticed though that if a guy has to refer to it, it has to sound nasty and rough, wouldn't be able not to laugh if a twink or a lame fucker tell me something like " does your cunt like it"? It has to be said in a manly way otherwise it loses all its sexual power.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

post-17019-140864350502_thumb.jpg

My hole obviously resembles a wrecked sluts pussy. I don't mind it called cunt either because other than the obvious difference in gender, the countless men I've spread the cheeks apart for, have transformed my former recognizable asshole into a gaping, oval hole with lips that look like a homeless, prostitutes toothless smile.

post-17019-140864350506_thumb.jpg

Edited by BottomFuckHole
  • Upvote 1

I myself prefer hole, cumhole or fuckhole! but I'm not gonna argue with some 250 lb solid muscle full bearded and tattoed biker with a 13" piece of meat between his legs :)

This post made me recall a hot daddy guy with a great thick cock who used to fuck me and whisper in my ear, "I love fucking that pussy." I just remember how much of a fucking turn on it was that he used the word "pussy" to describe my hole. I never had a guy refer to it as a "cunt" but I think I would be equally, if not more, turned on if he did. It's just such a dirty word, I love it. The words, "ass," "hole," "butt," etc are all a little too vanilla for me. I wouldn't object to a guy using them, but they just wouldn't have any turn on effect for me.