Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Think I'm in the minority here, huge turn off for me when a top refers to my hole as 'pussy' or 'cunt'. I still let him fuck & breed because I want that load but I feel I'm a MAN getting fucked by a MAN & hearing words linked to the female gender during sex just kills the vibe for me. If you want pussy or cunt then go find yourself a woman..I'm a man & you are fucking my ASS..HOLE

• Upvote 4

I had always found it a huge turn off… but, since I started fucking raw and in particular hooking up anon it has become a huge turn on. Hearing a bottom talk about his pussy or cunt just makes me want to get it all wet with my seed.

Ha ha...it's weird, but I sort of hate the word "ass" for my hole. Like, it reminds me that it has another function. When I bottom, I just want to be with a guy who wants his cock taken. And a pussy or a cunt is the tool that makes a cock cum naturally--like, that's what it's made for. So I really prefer a guy who talks about it on those terms, or at least thinks of it that way (but a verbal guy who says what he wants is always best).

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hole, eventually but more rare cunt 

And "pussy" is a total turn off, i'm a man not a fucking girl... i think people using that have some "closet" issues

And what "closet" issues would those be? 

I think you "doth protest too much" and that deep down you have a pussy ripe for the taking - that's the real "closet" issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I fuck white male "pussy," period.  And I have not had a single objection from anyone, when my fingers are in that pussy, my tongue is in that pussy, or when my dick is pumping and unloading in that pussy.  Obviously, folks will call the male asshole what they will, and more power to them.  But when dealing with me, get used to hearing about that sweet pussy I intend to make full use of.

i want it to be called my pussy.  its girly and submissive, i like that.  then we can start talking about filling my pussy, cumming in my pussy, getting knocked up, how good my pussy feels wrapped around his cock...all kinds of good stuff.